• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
why not? seriously...
Well if you don't put up a good fight, then we'll shun you. Thats that. I hope you really took all the aforemeantioned advice we all scream at you into consideration, because if you can't improve before WHOBO, I don't even see why you'd want to go. :embarrass

Lame lucario? why do you constantly hate on it.. has your lucario ever beat louie or richard? i really doubt it.

No intention to sound rude, but you play a good Peach and Snake. You do NOT need to take away from that by playing Lucario (or MK). :dizzy:

You're playstyle is like that of a lame(r) David. Nothing original or unique, so I can't see why you'd rather divert attention from characters you're actually GOOD with to attempt to main another. ;)

My Lucario has indeed beaten both Error and Louie, so don't even go there. Ask anyone "Who uses Lucario?" and my name is up there.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
El Paso, Fort Bliss = Texas right? (doing this for a friend)
My friend will be moving there soon, so you will have another member of your smash community! They are interested in doing offline matches, tournies, smashfest and all the good stuff so please PM me if I can get a few people for them to talk to

error13

Smash Journeyman
IC r too sick in melee
brawl IC makes me
disappointed.... i love
desyncing usefully!!!!
its like magic! <3

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
i cant really speak for everyone when i say "welcome", but i dont think people here will turn him down. where's he gonna live?

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
i cant really speak for everyone when i say "welcome", but i dont think people here will turn him down. where's he gonna live?

Anthony, theres no way im gonna learn if i keep being left out during smash days and whenever else. Forcing info down my throat isnt gonna help if i dont get to use it, also dont get mad that i dont speak up and **** like that. The last time i wanted to play doubles, you complained when they paired you up with me, and no-one even tries at all when they play me cause apparently im such a scrub. dude, if you think im an idiot for saying this then tell me why you're right...

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I feel bad now, I'll play with you seriously and try and teach you few things next time norfair. Although its hard to try because we don't really have to I'll still tell you what you should be doing lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well if you don't put up a good fight, then we'll shun you. Thats that. I hope you really took all the aforemeantioned advice we all scream at you into consideration, because if you can't improve before WHOBO, I don't even see why you'd want to go. :embarrass
WHOBO is going to be a blast regardless of how good/bad you are. I mean, look at Fuggles (aka Random Ike Guy aka RIG) at CoT4. He's like a smash meme now, lol.

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
thanks arturito-b, but really its not that i want you guys to hold my hand ( analogy ) or anything like that. i can figure stuff out on my own but the fact that you guys will give me a chance or two is what im asking for honestly (and i know that someones gonna say that i've been given chances before and didnt use them well)

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Why didn't we change teams yesterday? I like teaming with tetsuya though so its fine with me :)
Can i be arturo's partner in melee???? Please?

error13

Smash Journeyman
thanks arturito-b, but really its not that i want you guys to hold my hand ( analogy ) or anything like that. i can figure stuff out on my own but the fact that you guys will give me a chance or two is what im asking for honestly (and i know that someones gonna say that i've been given chances before and didnt use them well)
stfu quit whining!!!!
no one wins with whining!

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
WHOBO is going to be a blast regardless of how good/bad you are. I mean, look at Fuggles (aka Random Ike Guy aka RIG) at CoT4. He's like a smash meme now, lol.
True :laugh: But I'm only really saying that to get him to bust his a$$ to get better, like I did.

El Paso, Fort Bliss = Texas right? (doing this for a friend)
My friend will be moving there soon, so you will have another member of your smash community! They are interested in doing offline matches, tournies, smashfest and all the good stuff so please PM me if I can get a few people for them to talk to
Can't wait. As long as he isn't:

A total begginer to this game, antisocial, or 12 years old, he should fit in just fine.

Anthony, theres no way im gonna learn if i keep being left out during smash days and whenever else. Forcing info down my throat isnt gonna help if i dont get to use it, also dont get mad that i dont speak up and **** like that. The last time i wanted to play doubles, you complained when they paired you up with me, and no-one even tries at all when they play me cause apparently im such a scrub. dude, if you think im an idiot for saying this then tell me why you're right...
Well of course I'm going to complain when I get partnered with you. Last time we played doubles together, you didn't call out for help, stratigize or any other form of communication at all.

You DON'T speak up. You just kinda mutter under your breath "Is this a set?" and thats it! Do you know why aaron doesn't get shunned? Because he TELLS us to get off, plugs in his controller and sits down. Not wait for out permission :laugh:

You think you won't get better unless we actually try?! If you can't beat us when we DON'T try, what hope do you have?!? :mad: You were making some lame mistakes when you were playing aaron, but I told you them and you corrected yourself. Other mistakes that you yourself notice can be solved by focusing. Thats it. =|

stfu quit whining!!!!
no one wins with whining!
Mew2King would like a word with you.

(oh and david wins sometimes!)

:laugh:

Outlawstar2121

Smash Cadet
Fallen you little fairy, im gonna beat you so bad with my unoriginal lucario next time we play!!! Im gonna make you my b**ch just like burrito.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Why didn't we change teams yesterday? I like teaming with tetsuya though so its fine with me :)
Can i be arturo's partner in melee???? Please?
you don't want to get owned by my sick marth next time? with those utilt combos and neutral air combos.

and outlaw you do you want me to pick up falco and go rainbow cruise on you? just say the word.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Thats so cool!!! we should go to a national tournament and enter as a double lucario team!!!!
Whichever lucario that beats my falco shall be the best El Paso llama deal?

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Hmm, after browsing the marth boards and watching numerous videos of marth vs X, my marth is actually pretty good. ( Considering my expectations of other marths were really high, but videos are videos, you wont know till you actually play the person! that and dittos dont really mean anything... )
And I finally got the grab-lease down! Woo!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
lol I meant falco for some odd reason I just said lucario, probably because I was looking at the avatar and all the lucario talk of whos is better.

How could you take so long to get the grab release down tetsuya? this is what you need to start working on now though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2g8RjlgMwQ nothing can save him no DI no jumping its all up the Ike if he messes up, plus you can take for ever to build up 300% by playing it safe and only pummeling 1 time per grab and run out the clock lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Or he could not waste his time learning something that won't really help, lol. Pretty sure you only grabbed me one time in that entire BField fight the day before FS5, burrito :p

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
1 time = 1 stock if you're not under a platform, and then you also have to be pretty much frame perfect with your grab. And if you start to go aggressive as Ike against Wario get ready to get ****ED... HARD... in the ***... the only advantage Ike has in the matchup (as small as it is) is his big spacing game b/c his sword is huge... you'd throw that away to try to go for grabs? XD

I love when people start chasing me to get a grab and eat 80+% for it before they can grab me. Woulda been more worth their while to just hit me with anything, lol.

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
alright ill stop whining, its because i didnt want to seem like a pompous ****, forcing someone to get off and start sucking it up, thats annoying.

oh and aaron and i need a rematch

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Hmm, after browsing the marth boards and watching numerous videos of marth vs X, my marth is actually pretty good. ( Considering my expectations of other marths were really high, but videos are videos, you wont know till you actually play the person! that and dittos dont really mean anything... )
And I finally got the grab-lease down! Woo!
Well i am you got it down. Now my wario vs your marth will be impossible for me!!!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
aren't u the one that
always argue grab
infinites shouldn't
be allowed, hypocrite..
they shouldn't but they aren't so I'll use them.

And phantom I'm not going to drop my spacing game I'm just gana land a jab on you and grab you thats all it takes. Plus we only had 2 games lol it's not easy but not impossible either you just have to be smart about it.

error13

Smash Journeyman
lol looks like luis
wario is slowly losing
the little luster it once
had, now being *****
by olimar, marth, and soon
enough ike... only if u would
use the u-tilt like a master

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
lol looks like luis
wario is slowly losing
the little luster it once
had, now being *****
by olimar, marth, and soon
enough ike... only if u would
use the u-tilt like a master
Only Luis' Wario... everyone else has improving Warios b/c WE MAIN ONLY ONE TO TWO CHARACTERS :laugh:

The Cape

Smash Master
So I will be coming through El Paso for Army training in AZ. I should be coming through at the very end of April. Can someone put me up for a night?

The Cape

Smash Master
Need a place to sleep. Driving from Houston to here, and then I have to leave to Sierra Vista the next morning.

I have four days to get from Georgia to Arizona.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
alright then I'll house you, you play regular brawl too right? because I saw you say something about brawl+ to other people but I've never tried that and I sucked in melee so its save to assume I'll suck in brawl + too.

Just talk to me on aim or pm me when you need more details.

Top Bottom