• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Hurt My Baby! (feat. B-team crew battle between Tucson & Phoenix!)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
^Sorry man, I don't want to change the schedule last-minute to accommodate one person- that has the chance of screwing up other people who may be coming later to play Project M. I will consider making the lunch break 45 minutes long (instead of 30 minutes) if it'll help him out.

Ultimately, he will be allowed to be automatically advanced into Single Brackets as a 2nd seed if he can make it on time.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
^Sorry man, I don't want to change the schedule last-minute to accommodate one person- that has the chance of screwing up other people who may be coming later to play Project M. I will consider making the lunch break 45 minutes long (instead of 30 minutes) if it'll help him out.

Ultimately, he will be allowed to be automatically advanced into Single Brackets as a 2nd seed if he can make it on time.
Yes, extending the lunch break would be awesome! I will be there by 6:30, absolutely no later. Thanks grandpa Rave, you are da' best!

Actually, if someone is willing to drop me off after the tournament, then I wouldn't need to be carpooled to home to get my car after my work, and I can just be carpooled to the tournament instead and get there earlier.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Anyone want some Pokemon Stickers, wristbands or MLP Pins tomorrow? got some left over.

Plx let me know by tomorrow morning if you or your friends want any of this... I think I will be going but could change tonight.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Are there any predictions on how late the Project Melee tournament will go? I'm in. I can also bring a tv and P:M setup.

:phone:

Saffy

Smash Ace
There is over 140 different pokemon stickers... only a few are missing.
and yoshiken could you please give me the ones you want, I don't want to take more than I have to ;-;.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Sure Saffy, I can do that. I will take the following pins: Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Vinyl Scratch, Trixie, and Photo Finish.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Unsure if I'll make it. My mom was in the ER yesterday and she's not feeling her best. I also have came down with some sort of food poisoning or stomach virus I don't know.... **** you Taco Bell never eating there again. ;-;

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone want to buy tri wing screw drivers? I have two for sale.

Also, should I bring smash 64? Are there any real competitors? ;)

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
A few of us are waiting outside the room. Any updates?

The phone numbers of the two Tournament Organizers are on the first post. Call either Rave Remix or Kiraflax, and they can give you all the updates you need (Just for future reference).

Top Bottom