• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Hurt My Baby! (feat. B-team crew battle between Tucson & Phoenix!)

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Direct your anger towards tucson for the crew battle not each other. If you want to talk hard just settle it with a money match and get it over it with.

:phone:

Saffy

Smash Ace
I have nothing to say other than you are wrong . And you are a poor sport. I never degraded your ability as a player to get on the PR. Infact I know you can. But you are attacking me saying I will never get on the PR and that I am a bad player. Degrading me. Maybe I am bad but what you think doesn't bother me and won't change my goals. I never said I was better than you and I never said I was going to beat you. It was you. I have been trying to find a character I am comfortable with and I think that's now pit. I only played in 3 tournaments since I have been here you can't base it off of that. :( I've used different characters each time.

I have had this problem since I have played this game and it's always people putting me down and saying I am bad. It really degrades my confidence. I relate it to when I was bullied for 7 years of school. I was physically and mentally bullied and never told my parents until recently. yeah it just reminds me of those times. I try my best but it's always "you suck" or people make fun of my efforts. I'd like to see others play with a panic disorder it is really hard to keep composure. It's a struggle to even attend.-.-

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha anyways next subject no need to bring personal problems in this. Fun stuff. Were all bad compared to the pros. Im sure im bad to others haha.

I wont be going to revelations

Saffy

Smash Ace
Hahaha anyways next subject no need to bring personal problems in this. Funny stuff

I wont be going to revelations

Yep bullying is very funny..... =/ Take it from me.

I view your message as a form of bullying. And not just to me, what you have said to K9 , Aaven and a few others in the past. It comes off very cocky and full of yourself. I don't think that about you, you are an awesome person but it does come off like that ... or either you guys are just playing/joking with each other and i'm blind to it and dumb.

hahaha shawn i seriously want you to be in top 5 on the PR with your Link hahahahaha i would really love to see that since now you have this "high skill" ill give you $30 if you can make top 5 on the PR with just link
ive played your zelda when we hangout too or just friendlies. we have never played a serious tournament match or anything and youre bragging about a zelda. my lucas has beaten your zelda. dont make yourself seem good.

you couldnt place on pr with ICs, snake, mk, peach and whoever you have been using since you have been in the smash scene yet i placed pr my first season, 3rd and 4th with rob on the AZ smash scene. why? because im a better player than you.
Well i cant wait to see how rave and Aaven will get past me Hahahaha
Better not go Ness k9 Youre not worthy of being a Ness main Haha. We still have that mm Lucas vs Ness :p which you have yet to beat me
@ ominous

i wasnt discouraged and i dont care for this tourney. the 1st tourney of the season doesnt mean anything. after losing to low tier doubles i lost interest in playing singles. ive seen many bad habits with your gnw but i just played horrible. dont expect a win on me again. :D

Saffy

Smash Ace
Hey Saf I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But where's my Sentret?
Saturday for some friendlies.

Deep in my basement,
Sentret was waiting.
You never did come,

"Why no save me? ;("

But yeah for sure we should play Saturday :D Think I'm going solo :pit: this time.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Sentreeeet ;_____;

Definitely though, my Ike needs practice on Pit, one of my lesser MUs.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
haha wow you really only see this from me and not other smashers? im not going to put up other peoples posts that are the same way. its just guys being guys hahaha wow you are pretty blind...

also when it comes to aaven, rave, heysuess and others i talk to them in a encouraging way. i want them to beat me so i can see them progress ive already told most of them about this... you dont go to enough smashfests to see how we get haha

how can i be cocky when i know im not a good player myself? im not top 5 of any state haha.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
how can i be cocky when i know im not a good player myself? im not top 5 of any state haha.
Hey don't be so discouraging, there are a lot of skilled players that aren't Top 5 in their state Rob, especially in SoCal.

I consider myself an amazing player, but I'm pretty sure half of it is hot air and the fact that I'm feeling highly confident lately. :smirk:

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
my definition of a good player can be very different from you. of course socal has a stacked amoutn of amazing players.

i put my level with everyone in the smash scene and to me i dont think im very good at all :) thats just my opinion haha i would love to try to be on the top even with lucas thats why the longer ive been in the AZ smash scene the more i use lucas and eventually i will play with him only. im just working little by little

@rave go for it!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
No one may have heard of anyone on the RI PR, but it's not like anyone's hear of anyone past top 3 in our PR LOL.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
yummy needs to hurry and go out of state as well as stevo. at least he has #1 mario with him.

the Decathlon goes freaking hard!!!!!!!! you may beat him/her at your very best event but s/he can sure beat you at 9 other events!!!!!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Bad news y'all! I just figured out that I have work until about 5:30, and so I will not be able to get to the tournament until about 6:30. I would ask a favor to put me in a pool on the off-chance that pools are still going on and that if they end before I get there you can just take me out of the pool and the tournament I guess, even though I really don't want to miss this since I didn't enter the last tournament.

However, I will definitely make it in time for the crew battle, so no worries there. My numba' 1 yoshi will take everyone out.

I understand your point Jard, and for the most part it is true, but when I attended that one Cali regional with Shawn and Kevin, I was playing this one Metaknight player in a friendly and there were three guys watching the match in back of me. One commented, "this yoshi is amazing, but I have never seen him before," and then one of the other guys replied, "I think his name is Yoshiken. I remember seeing him on the Arizona PR." Man, did that make my day :).

Saffy

Smash Ace
Having more family health issues. I thought they were getting better but it went downhill this past day.
Might not make it :/ sorry guys. I won't have a ride if this keeps up.
My mom is going to a heart doctor tomorrow so I'll see what happens.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, just as a notification the tourney room will be different this time- it will be held in the room with tile floor across from the restrooms. It''s located on the 2nd floor just like our other room.

Saffy

Smash Ace
We should try to do mid tier singles one time seems like everyone enjoyed it a lot at WHOBO :3

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Hey don't be so discouraging, there are a lot of skilled players that aren't Top 5 in their state Rob, especially in SoCal.

I consider myself an amazing player, but I'm pretty sure half of it is hot air and the fact that I'm feeling highly confident lately. :smirk:

Feeling confident? We should play Mahvel.

Top Bottom