• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DoDu Tournament - Salem, Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem.

Smash Master
Kid or not, shouldnt be an excuse to let someone brag a lot. AKA Lil Poison hardcoreeee talks **** and gets burned. Smash.

But, to say Smash takes more skill than Halo would be false. Both take a lot of skill in different areas. Halo you have to be pinpoint accurate and so consistent and aware of whats around you (Motion Senor off) how to comeback when you have no shield, and the guy has full shield approaching you, ect. Both take skill, so don't say one takes more.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
BTW where are you getting this information? "So don't say one takes more skill?"

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
I thought you were just directing this argument towards me. Anyways can we just stop this?

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Ryan, Alex told me to tell you to get on Live. I was playing him at my house earlier too, we were going about even but then he got 11 when I had 10 and ended the game. Stupid wetbacks.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
Lol what? This is your tournament. Did you get Live at your house?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
If this is going on for two days, where do we sleep? In the church? They might not mind. My friend's old church threw an all-nighter once(SSB64 just happened to be there).

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Oh Jem that was me who said smash takes more skill. In my experience every Smash player I know who actually tries at halo is always way better at I am better at Halo than I am at Smash. Halo I agree with you takes a ton of skill with all the awareness and accuracy. But Smash there is just so much going on at any point you have to figure your approach you have to think fast when it doesn't turn out that way or they go for a counter and you have to be on the tip of your mind with the things like L cancelling and wavedashing (even though both become a second nature haha) but I don't know thats just my opinion I don't really want to start an argument and I doubt you do to so I was just giving my opinion :)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Oh Jem that was me who said smash takes more skill. In my experience every Smash player I know who actually tries at halo is always way better at I am better at Halo than I am at Smash. Halo I agree with you takes a ton of skill with all the awareness and accuracy. But Smash there is just so much going on at any point you have to figure your approach you have to think fast when it doesn't turn out that way or they go for a counter and you have to be on the tip of your mind with the things like L cancelling and wavedashing (even though both become a second nature haha) but I don't know thats just my opinion I don't really want to start an argument and I doubt you do to so I was just giving my opinion :)
Jem said they take equal skill you poo head.

5 $ Marth vs Falcon with Wikipedia - Accepted
3 $ whatever vs Rage Cage mcfaze mage - Accepted

Moar plzkthxbai?
5$, my Mario, Fox, Marth, Falco, Peach, Roy, Ganon, Mewtwo, Luigi, Samus...yeah. Anyone?

Jem.

Smash Master
That's fine. I argue really easily when I see something I can argue against I guess that I like, my bad. You can argue it either way, but as a Halo and SSBM player I'd say it's equal with different areas of gameplay skills.

Rage.

Smash Ace

Moar plzkthxbai?
5$, my Mario, Fox, Marth, Falco, Peach, Roy, Ganon, Mewtwo, Luigi, Samus...yeah. Anyone?
Anything?
your Pichu Vs my Marth?

Riot6777

Smash Ace

Moar plzkthxbai?
Shane if I were to go $10 my Samus

I know your up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom