• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DoDu Tournament - Salem, Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, just so it's known, I don't care if Luigi's banned or not for low-tiers.

I'm plenty fine with ol' DK..or Pikachu...or any other low-tier that isn't completely dumb.

anyways...MMs..?

I'll play as anyone except Pichu...M2, and Kirby.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Ammon are we going to team? Remember, if you team with me then you can use Luigi and I will give you my side of the pot...all of it. Serious.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
See people who are only willing to play one completive game they all suck lol

Smash
Halo
Gears Of War

Name more and I would play them with pride and power.

Halo match MLG rules $5 anyone?

Same with GOW

lol @ Noobs

Ronin686

Smash Ace
See people who are only willing to play one completive game they all suck lol

Smash
Halo
Gears Of War

Name more and I would play them with pride and power.

Halo match MLG rules $5 anyone?

Same with GOW

lol @ Noobs
I have no problem with playing more than one competitive game. I just can't stand aiming with a controller.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
THIS IS JEM ON JAMO'S ACCOUNT

You all seen Foos play or something?
Cause I've never heard of him :)

2v2 MLG would be ****ing tight between a tournament or something, cause we have to leave right it ends on Saturday.

THIS WAS JEM ON JAMO'S ACCOUNT

FoosJr

Smash Ace
yea i'm available all night tonight I'll see if I can get my other friend online I'll add you to my xbl f list anyway back on the smash subject If I can go I would have to be back home that same night.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I never saw Foos play Halo, but my instincts say he'd win. And he'd also probably win at foos ball. Again, that's just a hunch.

Haste

Smash Rookie
I think i can make it to this, and me and rage can probably bring one set up between us, but i don't think we have a tv we can bring.

v4p

Smash Apprentice
Hey
I am Bart's friend, Andy (Milk). I was going to come to this tourny but Bart wussed out and now he doesn't want to go. I already got the time off and still want to go.. so if like anyone is going through Grants Pass and wouldn't mind picking me up, that would rule. I got the 31st - 2nd off, so we'd have to be back by then. and I am also a poor teenager, so I could help a little with gas, but not much.

Thanks.

ps my cell is 541-761-1562

pps I also have a tv to bring, if needed and if there is room

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Maybe take the train/bus? Even just up to Eugene and then you could carpool from there. There's always that. We'll have room since Tudios is going to Kumoricon or whatever that wekend.

v4p

Smash Apprentice
Maybe take the train/bus? Even just up to Eugene and then you could carpool from there. There's always that. We'll have room since Tudios is going to Kumoricon or whatever that wekend.
ya but i have like, zero money. so the bus is a problem. and there are no train stations in grants pass xD!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha, Minh. No train today, no bus tomorrow. After that, the roads will move backward so that the best you can do by car is stay in place.

Balloon

Smash Lord
lol @ cmin. it's so ****ing true.

anyway, i still might be coming. as the days go by i want to come more and more.

we will see.

andy, i'd be way more inclined to go if you helped with gas. even brady helping with gas would encourage me more. i'm tired of always paying for all of it.

cmin

Smash Ace
you should deffinately split gas evenly. the weight of people in the car also uses alot of gas just to let you know.

lol bart you'll never get out of gp

Snoodude

Smash Cadet
Hey y'alls! This is Snoodude, and I endorse the following statement:

"I will be attending this event!"

(Paid for by the commission to stop having stupid commissions pay for things.)

I talked to Zapdos on the phone, and sent you a PM Cs_Nexus, I hope to attend as a member of your crew. I *might* be able to bring a TV, and could easily bring a Cube + Game + Card. I'd prolly be taking the bus down to the church.

Incidentally, I start back at Willamette on Tuesday, so if any of you crazy people want to come by my dorm and hang out some afternoon (from now till mid-December), just PM me or call my Cell at 503-930-6491. We'll have good times.

cmin

Smash Ace
Well I'm suppose to have a partner but if he doesn't show... i'll be on the market. i sound like a hooker now

Ronin686

Smash Ace
I guess I'm coming on Saturday with Kefka and Jrad. What time does stuff start on Saturday?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Never mind my ride Cmin because I don't feel like going all the way to Salem.

If anyone wants to play me they should make plans to go to Ole's place to hang out.

v4p

Smash Apprentice
lol @ cmin. it's so ****ing true.

anyway, i still might be coming. as the days go by i want to come more and more.

we will see.

andy, i'd be way more inclined to go if you helped with gas. even brady helping with gas would encourage me more. i'm tired of always paying for all of it.
well i'd help if I knew you cared, I always thought yo didn't because you never said anything and said you would pay for it. but it doesnt matter anymore. I got my days back to normal at work, didnt want the loss of hours if I wasnt going to be going. no biggie.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Ok, so I just got back today from running Hood to Coast with my soccer team. I can't figure if the problem with Milk and Bart is fixed, you both should come, I'll pitch in some money for you guys to come if it means both of you will come.

Riot - What do you mean "all the way to Salem?!" It is only an hour drive and it is going to be great. Really, you should come.

Just so I have this right, OC George, Snoodude and "Haste" are now confirmed to go. With Riot and Bart potentially being up-the-butt gay and dropping out. Does this sound about right?

We still have a T.V. and game shortage.

EDIT: I will be updating the post with specific time stuff. I might have a soccer game on Friday that I have to attend but I think it will be in the morning so we might start a little bit later on Friday, especially if Washington is going to take forever to get down here. I'm thinking we will start arrivals at 2:00 PM and then start the tournament at 4:00 PM. However, I think I will have Doc_Holiday hang out at the church starting at noon for early arrivals. Saturday, I think, will start at about 10:00 AM.

Jem.

Smash Master
I'm glad you are starting things early Saturday, cause we have to leave right after the tournament I am guessing since Ka-Master has to be home Sunday.

WA is still confirmed if I'm not mistaken. Emo$ might be coming with us, not too positive. Zeru might go too, he said if he had the money that would be cool to go, but no promises on the last twp/

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
I may bring my TV the video input slot is a little screwy but it'll work. Also I may be up to the 2v2 MLG Halo 2 I have all the game settings but I don't know about my partner there are a few I know but not sure if I want to bet money. However I will still bet on 1v1s. I will also take 1v1s on Gears of War hahaha.

Gamer Tag: OcR Thryx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom