• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DoDu Tournament - Salem, Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem.

Smash Master
They don't hold MLG Sponsored tournaments for 1v1's.
Lil Poison is poop? I bet you're full of ****, because he is an amazing player, especially for only being 10 years old. It's been a year or two since I've played with him, so maybe I'm better, who knows. Yeah, I've played with Karma also, but only with Cortez Jackson of WA in MLG FFA Human Midship. And don't say you're better than Karma, you'll make yourself sound stupid.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Lol Jem. I have played with pros. There is no 1v1 matches in '07 and great people did play them lets say the best 1v1 player Karma? BTW Lil Poison is poop.
Money match Jem. Stop talking ****, bring an(or is it just a?) X-box, and money match him.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
Lol Jem is getting pissy wissy. Playing with Pro's doesn't mean your any good and I'm no where as good as some of the major pros. Lil Poison only got recognized because of his age and he had an uncle that was able to get him into the MLG community. Also I never said I was better than Karma why don't you read my posts next time. I may be better or worse than Lil Poison but I know plenty of people that deserve to have the Pro status.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
Also if we do play a match I probably won't play him because he will talk trash just because he won and I rarely talk trash over winning or losing.

Jem.

Smash Master
You can ask anyone who knows me, I am like, one of the nicest people in person. But I checked this thread and saw people thinking they're the best at Halo, and I happen to disagree. If you don't want to play, alright, but don't say you're the best anymore.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
Can you quote me saying I was the best. Also I wouldn't mind playing for fun I didn't much competition at my school.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
Also I don't plan on bringing my 360 there are too many people I won't know there.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably one of the most mature kids you will find. If I really want to I will money match him I guess.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Ok, kids, stop the bickering.

Ryan - I'd suggest toning it down, you aren't familiar with this community of people and you don't know how things go. Generally, halo players (and X-Box players in general) are bantered on these forums mostly because there has always been a big rivalry between the two games because MLG hosted both and X-Box always got the spotlight and SSBM players aren't always happy about that.

Jem - He never said he was the best, he is a middle schooler, back off a bit. He is also new to the forums and he will be attending his first tournament, I'd suggest not scaring the crap out of him or making it uncomfortable for him to attend DoDu.

I'd like to see you two play, just a friendly match. Ryan is a really freakin' good Halo player, he knows his crap when it comes to Halo.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
If SSBB becomes a hit I'm sure MLG we'll take it in. I'll be going to that tourny just to spectate anyways. I'm just an average player.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Thryx - We usually bet $5-10 unless you have a crack-baby twin, then $100.

Rage - Falcon, Peach, Fox and Sheik. Sure I'll MM you. Oh, I looked up your main on the OSM thread, we have to do a Falcon ditto MM. Those are too good!

Eggz - I'll MM your marth.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Eh, only 3? I guess if that's all you can muster, sure.

EDIT: Thryx, first of all gambling isn't illegal. Second, doing money matches for the game Super Smash Bros. Melee is not gambling, it does not involve chance but the success of the player is dependent on their skill.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
What color Falcon do you play?
this is important cause I need to ajust my playing style :)
Adjust your playing style, what the heck? I always play the blue version of the character, Falcon technically has two different blues, navy and teal, I use the teal. Tell me, how do you do against other Oregon players? James, Jesse, Timmy, DMSTudios?

Rage.

Smash Ace
Adjust your playing style, what the heck? I always play the blue version of the character, Falcon technically has two different blues, navy and teal, I use the teal. Tell me, how do you do against other Oregon players? James, Jesse, Timmy, DMSTudios?
Terrible they 4 stock me
haha

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Terrible they 4 stock me
haha
Oh, well then, this should be fun.

EDIT: Actually, to be more exact, I play the 'cyan' color of Falcon.
I still don't understand how you need to 'adjust' your playing style to the color of my character.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
Wikipedia, are you the only one in your group that is going to Dorian's party?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
In a Falcon ditto against Jesse at the last tournament I went to (which was only my second) I consistently took him down to two stocks. I think I have played DMSTudios 7 times and I beat him twice. I just lack the experience of a tournament scene.

I also have beaten Tommy but he is a black hoodie wearing emo sand bagging crack baby, so it doesn't really mean anything.

EDIT: Thryx, I don't know if I can even go to Dorians party, I have a marathon that day. I might be able to go the second day of his party, it is a sleep over, right?

Rage.

Smash Ace
In a Falcon ditto against Jesse at the last tournament I went to (which was only my second) I consistently took him down to two stocks. I think I have played DMSTudios 7 times and I beat him twice. I just lack the experience of a tournament scene.

I also have beaten Tommy but he is a black hoodie wearing emo sand bagging crack baby, so it doesn't really mean anything.
Wow that last statement about Tommy was intresting
hahaha

okay then, sounds like it will be fun I Guess

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
No, I'm running Hood to Coast with my soccer team except we are joining in when they get to Portland, we aren't running the whole thing.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wikipedia, money match my Kirby. Surely you'll agree Kirby has never won a game yet, and could never 4-stock someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom