• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It is very very good.

:phone:
I've only heard good things about it(though I hear the map sucks) and I hear the skill tree is hard to get used to but pretty much the best thing ever when you figure it out.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
All I've really heard is the majority of gear is even more worthless because of all the additional stats it can roll, and not being able to reset the grid just means you need to reroll characters a lot.

Also change the title.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Well, was just tired of seeing that hacked stuff when it was so long ago, anything is better.

And it's roughly 100 times less convenient than just being able to reset. I guess it has more of a d2 feel because of that, but whatever.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'm downloading PoE myself atm, it looks really good. Looks very much as if it is inspired heavily by the original Diablo series.

Jolteon

Sounds sweet. :> I'm gonna be streaming it with a few buddies, too!

edit: If anyone else is starting the open beta then I'd be interested in adding people from here.

Jolteon

Alright. Hopefully my account name won't be taken, lol. I hate waiting for this. :<

Player-3

Smash Hero
Also you all should play hardcore

In Poe when you die on hardcore your character isn't deleted; instead it is moved from the hardcore ladder to the normal; meaning you can't play with any of the guys on hardcore but you can still mess around and test your build in normal

:phone:

Jolteon

PoE is fun. Unfortunately, you cannot seem to add by account names, only character names. Kal, try adding 'Kazekiri' or 'RagnarokX'.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I just made a 60 barb, bought maybe 200k worth of stuff on the AH, and suddenly I'm breezing through the game. Been making my way thru inferno faster than hell. I remember when I was playing before, I didn't even get to play act 2, it was too much of a gear check to handle. I suppose prices on the AH went down, i managed to get about 20k damage and 500 allres (before buffs) with my money, so that could be a factor, but I can't help thinking its quite a bit easier than I remember. Are barbs just that good?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The game is absurdly easy on MP0 now sveet. Barbs are the best class last time I played..but the game is also super super super easy lol.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
The game is easier, Barbs got buffed a ton, and AH prices are rock bottom. I think I've seen people a few months ago gear a Barb for MP4+ farming with like 500k.

That said though barbs are one of the only class that really benefit a lot from higher MP farming, as you need things to stay alive long enough for your stuff to proc.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
What are some good barb builds? Just beat diablo (better late than never, eh?) my build was bash, whirlwind, sprint, res shout, battle rage and wrath.

also, got ur friend inv iggy

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
double post: can anyone help me with a uber fight? I made it in MP2 but I cant get them down past 50% or so. I don't want to bail on the game so if anyone reads this in the next hour or so and can help, LMK.

Zoler

Smash Ace
So I was gonna get in here and tell you all why the hell anyone is still playing Diablo 3 when Path of Exile open beta is out, but it seems like you found the light already.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Path of Exile was fun for a bit, but I found the skill system to be really boring. There are only ~20 skills total between all the classes and leveling up is just a complicated stat boost method. Story was probably better than D3 tho...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
If you want to get over PoE's skill tree really fast, go http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree for a little while. I did that during server downtime a while back and made a couple chars. For me, once I lost the surprise I found the whole thing really underwhelming. Almost every level you just pick a small stat boost, and occasionally you pick a larger one. I realized at level 20 or so that I was going to be playing pretty much the same skill spec and all that would change is my stats, got bored, and havent been back on since.

Also, I really don't like how they programmed bows. Kiting is really clunky because you have to get to the end of the entire animation before you can start moving, while in D3 you can stop attacking and move immediately for most skills.

Top Bottom