• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
dude what ****ty sport doesn't let you use your hand and features 22 people running around for 90 minutes to make a couple in exciting points?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i was trying to think of a clever thing to say to that but the best i could come up with is congress

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
dude what ****ty sport doesn't let you use your hand and features 22 people running around for 90 minutes to make a couple in exciting points?
we americans root for a ****ty sport that doesn't let you use your foot and features 22 people running around in short intervals for 3 hours to make a couple of exciting points

we really channeled our inner brits on this one

:186:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
we americans root for a ****ty sport that doesn't let you use your foot and features 22 people running around in short intervals for 3 hours to make a couple of exciting points

ayyo shut up, plays are fun as hell to watch rather than one fat interval of sport. i have TOTAL respect for their physical endurance but like **** soccer sucks.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Also, you can totally use your foot.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
But you need your feet to move, so you do technically get to use them.

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
i was really, really, really hoping that we wouldn't use running as an example for using your feet because if you think sockball players could remove their hands for 90 minutes and be fine except for the goalkeepers, as humorous as it is, you'd probably be wrong

after all, how would they pick themselves up 5 seconds after they flop in front of a ref? :gova:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
i was really, really, really hoping that we wouldn't use running as an example for using your feet because if you think sockball players could remove their hands for 90 minutes and be fine except for the goalkeepers, as humorous as it is, you'd probably be wrong

after all, how would they pick themselves up 5 seconds after they flop in front of a ref? :gova:

No hands allowed.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're perfectly allowed to pass with your feet if you want and if you see an opportunity to touch the ball with your foot to manipulate it in your favor, you're still cool.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
pretty useless travel story --

So many El Salvadorians have a bad impression of the US because our govt deports a ****ton of ppl back to el salvador, many of them being ppl who grew up in America all their lives and don't even speak spanish. Central Americans generally dislike how the US meddle a ****ton in their affairs by doing **** like sponsoring coups to overthrow their populist govts, or interfering with their democratic elections, or requiring free trade zones that relax labor laws. But mostly they hate how we consider Central America to be our "backyard".

And because of this crap, US citizens living in El Salvador recommend that when random ppl ask you where you're from, to say Canada unless you know they're chill.

So I was on a bus today talking to my friend about how when I was kid I didn't even realize that Central America was a thing (yea i was an ignorant lil *****). But ofc I was loud af and this el salvadorian dude turns around and asks me "You are from the US?" and I'm like "yea" and he doesn't respond he just gives me this evil ass glare and turns around. And I'm just like **** I hope this dude don't try to start **** with me for my dumbassery. But then I realize he's kind of a little dude like most ppl from the area and I don't got **** to worry about.

But then he starts talking to the dude sitting next to him in the ****in ridiculously fast spanish el salvadorans speak which my novice ass spanish skills can't really keep up with and comprehend. But I hear a few words like puta and gringo and I'm like ****... Dude better not inform the entire bus of this **** cuz imma be surrounded in this moving death machine and this country is already known for their ****ed up gangs and violence.

So for the rest of the ride, I'm just become super nice and offer my seat to other ppl whenever the bus get's packed as **** like these chicken buses are prone to do

Top Bottom