• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
"In any case, Billy took the $125,000 offered by the Mets. He appeased his mother (and his conscience) by telling her (and himself) he would attend classes at Stanford during the off-season. Stanford disagreed. When the admissions office learned that Billy wouldn't be playing sports for Stanford, they told him that he was no longer welcome in Stanford's classrooms. 'Dear Mrs. Beane,' read the letter from the Stanford dean of admissions, Fred A. Hargadon, 'we are withdrawing Bily's admission . . . I do wish him every success, both with his professional career in baseball and with his alternate plans for continuing his education.'

Just like that, a life changed. On day Billy Beane could have been anything; the next he was just another minor league baseball player, and not even a rich one. On the advice of a family friend, Billy's parents invested on their son's behalf his entire $125,000 bonus in a real estate partnership that promptly went bust. It was many years before Billy's mother would speak to Roger Jongewaard."

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
"In any case, Billy took the $125,000 offered by the Mets. He appeased his mother (and his conscience) by telling her (and himself) he would attend classes at Stanford during the off-season. Stanford disagreed. When the admissions office learned that Billy wouldn't be playing sports for Stanford, they told him that he was no longer welcome in Stanford's classrooms. 'Dear Mrs. Beane,' read the letter from the Stanford dean of admissions, Fred A. Hargadon, 'we are withdrawing Bily's admission . . . I do wish him every success, both with his professional career in baseball and with his alternate plans for continuing his education.'

Just like that, a life changed. On day Billy Beane could have been anything; the next he was just another minor league baseball player, and not even a rich one. On the advice of a family friend, Billy's parents invested on their son's behalf his entire $125,000 bonus in a real estate partnership that promptly went bust. It was many years before Billy's mother would speak to Roger Jongewaard."
Jongewaard is a dutch name

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If you'll direct your attention to the top right, this was the moment I realized more people from D-Games should be playing Street Fighter.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Warning Received
Pleasure me from the rear.

<This message made appropriate by the bureau of 'Dangit Gorf'.>

Last edited by a moderator:

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Hellboy
Spider-Man 2
Batman Begins
V for Vendetta
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Hellboy II
The Dark Knight
Watchmen
Kick-Ass
Iron Man 2
X-Men: First Class
Chronicle
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Dark Knight Rises
Dredd
Iron Man 3
Man of Steel (I liked it. Deal with it!)
The Wolverine
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
X-Men: Days of Future Past

All from the past 10 years that I think are good movies. There are more poor films than great ones coming from the genre but that can be said of horror, comedy, romance, etc. There is enough quality to be found that I think they're worth keeping an eye out for.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
so that's probz acro

uhh batman chronicle is cool. so is spider man 2. i enjoy superhero movies when im toasted so i can waste 2 hours of my life but id NEVER go to the theatre and pay money to watch a superhero movie. id rather eat a bag of chips.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
gorf doesn't go to the movies cuz he'd rather bone his chick in the parking lot than get a measly handy in the theater.
I got oral in the backrow of the movies. We were watching Madagascar. Step your **** up.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I got oral in the backrow of the movies. We were watching Madagascar. Step your **** up.
Man I couldn't get my girl to do that even when we were literally the only two in the theater. Funnily enough, it was Madagascar circus movie. 3?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Man I couldn't get my girl to do that even when we were literally the only two in the theater. Funnily enough, it was Madagascar circus movie. 3?
Lol. Nah, it was the 2nd one. Also, she was insecure about her body and I was your typical chiseled, 6-pack black dude so I think she was trying to overcompensate.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
phone sex over pokemon online wifi

get at me

I don't know why we did that through there, we had phones

Last edited:
Top Bottom