• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Chile scored their two goals then just toyed with Spain. It was fun to watch.

Also glad Netherlands knocked out Australia.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I know! Holy ****!

And fine, I guess I'll never really know.
now now theres no need for such an attitude

the hbc is all loving and welcomes anyone who meets the requirements acceptin ****** regardless of race gender sexuality ethnicity beliefs etc which is part of its beauty. its basically a movement of realass ****** who dont give a **** ready to hardbody a ***** if the time comes for it. its a lifestyle for ballers swaggin to unbelievable proportions

i recommend ****** just copy paste the ****in middle line character off the thread title from the queue when loggin in if they arent down to stay logged in. its a small price to pay to properly rep unfiltered hardbody

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

the hbc is all loving and welcomes anyone who meets the requirements acceptin *****s regardless of race gender sexuality ethnicity beliefs etc which is part of its beauty. its basically a movement of realass *****s who dont give a **** ready to hardbody a ***** if the time comes for it. its a lifestyle for ballers swaggin to unbelievable proportions

i recommend *****s just copy paste the ****in middle line character off the thread title from the queue when loggin in if they arent down to stay logged in. its a small price to pay to properly rep unfiltered hardbody
Most keyboards have a key for that lmao

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Do we have 1mo or 3?

I put in a request for another, not sure if I'll get it. Idk how I'm gonna hold all these sponsorships tho

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Do we have 1mo or 3?

I put in a request for another, not sure if I'll get it. Idk how I'm gonna hold all these sponsorships tho
1 but you can still do 2 name changes. It's just like if someone has more than three months they can only change it twice for every three months.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i wonder where that fish did go
a fish a fish a fishy
ooooooooooooooooo

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
solid front page of reddit today
  • Julian Assange doing an IAMA
  • Steve Wozniak endorses's Lessig's anti-superpac superpac
  • Westballz and Leffen might make out on screen
  • Archer wins an award for being the illest cartoon of all time (next to boondocks of course)
  • got to see this video

Last edited:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
From the Julian Assange AMA

Some guy on the internet said:
As a Nepalese, we saw our Royal Family massacred and the blame was on Prince Dipendra (son of the then King) who also happen to die the next day and the Younger brother of the then king Gyanendra takes the thrown of Late king Birendra, who also gets dethroned and gradually the nation falls under the reign of the Maoist rebels and the entire nation is now on havoc with no constitution as of yet and more violence and crime unaddressed. As a Nepalese neither I nor anyone believes what was feed to us, I still feel the real truth is somewhere and thats what we all Nepalese would want to know is there any Truth missing from what was told to us? Please share your thoughts.
this is some Game Of Thrones type ****

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
what the hell is this HBC/DtJ nonsense

the hbc is all loving and welcomes anyone who meets the requirements acceptin *****s regardless of race gender sexuality ethnicity beliefs etc which is part of its beauty. its basically a movement of realass *****s who dont give a **** ready to hardbody a ***** if the time comes for it. its a lifestyle for ballers swaggin to unbelievable proportions/quote]

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm no longer blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeene

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ah poop we can't actually switch with accounts linked to us as non blue

oh well