• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Hardest challenge of the run (discounting Gilgamesh scamming me for money) has been my first Gargoyle fight and then the triplets in the Deep Sea Trench whose names I can't recall. I had to use the Magic Lamp to beat them and it was awful. Absolutely awful.
it was fun watching you sink slowly into despair as you realized you literally couldn't beat them due to none of your characters being aoe, save for lucky breaks from the geomancer

:186:

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
also people keep talking about wk's gender but nobody's got **** on the legendary inaro, crossing nerds up since 2008.

:186:

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I love it when one of my friends would post in pink with hearts and girl avatar just to mess with people on troll accounts on other forums pretending to be girls just to see what would happen.

Douchy? maybe. Hilarious? Oh hell yes.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My fiesta run is in danger again. I have nothing but the final boss and two other optional-but-harder-than-the-final-boss, bosses left to do in the game aside from the completely unnecessary GBA exclusive post game dungeon. However, I can't handle any of the three. So far I've come up with interesting things and learned a lot about what is possible in this game and it carried me through, by some miracle and with a lot of luck, to this point, but I'm gonna have to brute force the final map with enough levels to not get one-shot by the final boss's signature move.

I'm just gonna have to level grind and brute force it.

C'est la vie.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sometimes I wish I didn't have to #HBC in mafia games, but I guess that just goes to show you: I never chose the #HBC life, the #HBC life chose me.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Sometimes I wish I didn't have to #HBC in mafia games, but I guess that just goes to show you: I never chose the #HBC life, the #HBC life chose me.
Sometimes I wish I didn't have to like all the posts in the social thread, but I guess that just goes to show you: I never intended to like the posts in social, the social posts were written to be liked by me.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
if some1 on a forum has an avatar of a girl theres a 99% guarantee their a guy, this is liek a hard rule, come on

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Most people know this. It's more of a desperation thing for finding a girl on the internet that's into the things that you are and that you can talk to behind a screen.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"The Ottoman Empire was born in Anatolia (in modern Turkey) at the start of the 13th century. It expanded into three continents and thrived for some six centuries. Many Americans know very little about the Ottoman Empire (it occupies the blind spot Americans have for pretty much everything between Greece and China). This is a great pity, for the Ottoman Empire was vast, powerful, and extremely interesting."

This is so true. Though I'd argue that the blind spot spans further north because I had no idea that kazakhstan, uzbekistan, turkmenistan, kyrgyzstan, tajikistan, azerbaijan, and Georgia were even in existence until this year.

Unrelated note: I feel like a Dark Horse, Acrostic hydra with this avatar.

Unrelated unrelated note:

Last edited:
Top Bottom