• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I mean I could make one of random, mostly dated alt. rock and such (and probably will), but for now, I decided this was more fun.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yeah pso2 is never gonna come

lol summer 2013

**** you sega

you two should just get on the japanese servers yo

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
the whackness of sega failing to follow up on western pso2 is unparalleled. i remember convincing zozo to play it and i was finna start a dgames group/clan on that *****. psu remains one of my favorite games of all tine

im getting internet soon. maybe ill try out the patched version

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker

So, Ryker had Dragoon as his Earth job.

And he ended up in Exdeath's castle without a weapon for Galuf to use. And no save to re-load to.

So I put Samurai on Heads, and Dancer on Tails, and flipped a coin. We got Dancer.

Ryker's party is White Mage, Berserker, Geomancer, Dancer.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
So I decided to do one of my favorite albums of all time

[COLLAPSE= Reasons]
McCoy Tyner - Fly With the Wind: This album is perfect. The arrangements are perfect. The energy is perfect. Tyner's playing is ****ing perfecct. No album has blown me away as much as this one has.

Talking Heads - Remain in Light: There's not a bad track on this album, plain and simple. There's probably no other album where I can say that this is the case.

Omar Rodriguez-Lopez - Xenophanes: This is the best synthesized album that ORL has done (Including his work with the Mars Volta). Here, he's able to fully indulge in his psychdelic songwriting while managing to create a remarkable coherent album. It also has better singing that TMV.

Wayne Shorter - Speak no Evil: Shorter is easily one of, if not, my favorites artists of all time. With an all-star lineup, this is definitley his best work

Frank Zappa - Roxy and Elsewhere: This is a great night. The musicianship is fantastic, the songs are fantastic, and the humor's on point.

Cloudkicker - Beacons: This is such a beautiful album

John Coltrane - A Love Supreme: The album is an adventure in which you can feel the talent of every member of the coltrane quartet on this release playing togeether.

James Blackshaw - The Glass Bead Game: Blackshaw is one of my favorite American Primitivism guitarists. Though adding string and choral elements to what is normally unaccompanied guitar could blow up in the face of certain players (Like Bill Orcutt), it perfectly complements blackshaw's playing here, creating a beautiful album.

Bill Evans - Waltz for Debby: See my remarks of a Love supreme, with the addition of this being such a peaceful, relaxing album. [/collapse]

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
yo dhorse

my stepdad is cousins wit frank zappa real talk

he said that wen they were kids my dad broke the railing in the stairs of franks house and zappa went and told his parents

snitchin ass ***** man

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
yo dhorse

my stepdad is cousins wit frank zappa real talk

he said that wen they were kids my dad broke the railing in the stairs of franks house and zappa went and told his parents

snitchin *** ***** man
Well Zappa's dead so your Stepdad is now free to yell "KARMA *****"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That status is from 10 days ago.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I have already given up. If I see you at Apex and STILL nothing, then it's dead.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
swag. word @ sharin kendrick n gza wit me. i dont really **** wit experimental **** but i appreciate the different approach ****** like common take

dhorses and ghebs lists are taking me bak. i used to listen to a lot of rock when i was less of a *****. i shuld really peep that coltrane ****

macman holla at me if yu listen thru those albums

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Or download the pdf versions on your phone or tablet. Thats how I read the fifth one before basic when I couldnt find a hard copy

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord

And he ended up in Exdeath's castle without a weapon for Galuf to use. And no save to re-load to.

So I put Samurai on Heads, and Dancer on Tails, and flipped a coin. We got Dancer.

I'm a little jelly that you got a dragoon. Geomancer is dumb and I'd rather have a black mage.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
It's certainly interesting to watch people try to talk about it since Game of Thrones is such a largely visual experience that people can only say, 'It's good' without going into any of the story elements of how it's a superior show.
it's a superior show because:
the characters are all very very strong, dynamic and varied (and characters pretty much the most important part of a story),
it doesn't cater to conventional story tropes, and so things are constantly exciting and surprising and not annoying to watch
theres appears to be a coherent underlying plot that isn't wholly fueled by the show wanting to get renewed or catering to fans
the action is for the most part very well done, this combined with the previous 3 reasons just makes every action scene that much more epic

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm a little jelly that you got a dragoon. Geomancer is dumb and I'd rather have a black mage.
Dragoon is literally the worst of the Earth jobs. Dancers are super annoying, but when they hit, they do 9999 dmg, which kind of more than makes up for the times they don't hit. Chemists can break the game with the !Mix command, and Samurai can throw money at all their problems, and they will go away. Dragoons can... jump. They may as well be Knights, but they can't 2-hand their weapons and get more dmg, and can't use the Blood Sword to heal themselves. Dragoon's best ability is !Lancet, which sucks for a dragoon, and is only actually useful for your spellcasters, which doesn't help Ryker because he's playing Natural and can't combine his jobs.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
it's a superior show because:
the characters are all very very strong, dynamic and varied (and characters pretty much the most important part of a story),
it doesn't cater to conventional story tropes, and so things are constantly exciting and surprising and not annoying to watch
theres appears to be a coherent underlying plot that isn't wholly fueled by the show wanting to get renewed or catering to fans
the action is for the most part very well done, this combined with the previous 3 reasons just makes every action scene that much more epic
Yeah. But. The Wire.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea idk how i haven't gotten into the wire yet, from what everyone tells me I would **** with it so hard

I read this article by the showrunner and vibed with his ideas so hard so it makes it seem like the Wire would be so ill

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lol

me and my damn OH YOU GOT ME reactions

but yeah hodor swaggin

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

so.. did he Job Fair Dancer into his party then?

Also, how could he have had no weapon, but the Dancer worked out fine? The only weapons Dancers can use are daggers, and Dragoons can use those too. I can't imagine what he did with the Dancer that he couldn't have done with the Dragoon. Admittedly, the Dancer will work out better in the long run, it's definitely a struggle for awhile.

Last edited:
Top Bottom