• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know if it is possible to install Homebrew on system version 4.3U?

My mom decided to play a game she got me as a present. She called me into the room asking why it is froze on this one screen... It was the System Update screen. I unplugged and reboot it up to find it on System 4.3U and Homebrew erased.

._.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Does anyone know if it is possible to install Homebrew on system version 4.3U?

My mom decided to play a game she got me as a present. She called me into the room asking why it is froze on this one screen... It was the System Update screen. I unplugged and reboot it up to find it on System 4.3U and Homebrew erased.

._.
Not the place to ask for this.....there is another part of the forums to ask questions of that concern...but it sucks that it happened :(

I'll get Kovu on it.

You showing up to PhaseX?

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Not the place to ask for this.....there is another part of the forums to ask questions of that concern...but it sucks that it happened :(

I'll get Kovu on it.

You showing up to PhaseX?
It did some search around and managed to get Homebrew back on, but I'm stuck with this lousy 4.3U. >_>

I requested the day of from work but the schedule hasn't been made that far yet. It's still up in the air as of now.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i liked tron legacy, so much i saw it twice.

tech cream dream + olivia wilde, how can you go wrong?

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
hurry everyone make alt accounts XD haha

more alts denti XD

EDIT: no more updates XD haha its just going up and down.... people need to vote if they havent XD haha..

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
somebody has brought to my attention something very important about that mlg link. look at the OP, poll doesn't look too legit.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Well, yeah, but I'd rather see more support for our game than GoW and dead games. It may not do much immediately, but it could still show MLG that our game has more support than the others.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Remember, HOBO 30 is on Jan 8th which is 10 days from now. There will not be a HOBO in Feb so this is pretty much your last major chance at some quality practice before the big one(WHOBO). So if you haven't already, please check out the HOBO 30 thread to get a partner for reg teams and MT teams or just post to let me know if you plan on going or not.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293690

Also, please head to the WHOBO 3 thread and make it big! Ask for partners(reg/low tier), issue MMs, trash talk or just generate some hype. This may be the last WHOBO i do so lets try and make it better than the previous 2.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all, of her love
She's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
make you fall, real hard in love
She's a Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
She's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
Wish you never ever met her at all!

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
She's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
make you fall, real hard in love
She's a Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
She's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
Wish you never ever met her at all!
Now you went and made me get that song stuck in my head...

I hate you...

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Yo,...randomly me and Future are in TX and will prolly be making our way thru Dallas on Monday or something...>_> someone should have Brawl so we can play or something?

Also, no internet access outside of this, so txt me if anyone wants to throw down on Monday? 2544624504

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Sup. I'm loving Dallas (this is snipernightowl i changed my name)

I'll be popping into a phase sometime soon, but I'll probly want to practice with someone because I haven't played Brawl for looooooong time. I've been busy with SSF4 (I use Juri and Bison, sometimes Chun.) Does anyone go to House of Goons or Fight Club (Street fighter... think they have tournies there too.) Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom