• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Any1 interested in having a smashfest/tournament this weekend? I'm aching for a tournament set.

My last final friday morning; therefore I can't make denti smashfest ;(. Otherwise, I'd love to play.

Denti

Smash Master
Any1 interested in having a smashfest/tournament this weekend? I'm aching for a tournament set.

My last final friday morning; therefore I can't make denti smashfest ;(. Otherwise, I'd love to play.
Friday? My smashfest is Wensday.

I could hold a tournament this weekend at my house if people will come. :)

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Uh denti, just wait for my smashfest on Friday bro.
BTW, smashfest at my place friday, everyone welcomed to come anytime after 2.
I'm bringing Redshadow over there. Thank god I'll be done with finals tomorrow! Btw, I thought that girl in your pic was naked. Her bra is almost the same color as her skin.

Denti

Smash Master

Smashfest was a success! Everyone had a great time. I know quite a few people actually couldn't make it like red shadow, brett and a few others but next time it'll be great because there won't be finals johns. Hope to see you guys again, bring your friends! Smash scene in Ft Worth is bumpin yo :)

If my smashfest start bringing more unexpected people like this one then I'll start hosting small house tournaments once a month to promote the scene. Don't forget to invite your friends to the smash scene, they will love it.

Special shout out to ALSM - I've realized that you driving people to and from smashfest and tournaments has really helped keep the community functioning well. thank you, really, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom