• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allied

Smash Master
Hey if i come down the 17th for about 1 or 2 weeks (idk yet) to DFW is there any chance i get housing nearby i'm trying to head to desoto.

i would come down for a little bit but if anyone wants to chill / practice / hangout / whatever i'm down and if i'm there for a saturday and you need a partner i guess i could team (if i'm not busy).

lemme know! please! T~T i really need help! thanks in advance

Denti

Smash Master
It was actually similar to that, except my device will alert me if my car battery is in critical condition, and i'm using a dvd player lol. I have no idea if it lags or not but hell, like it matters on the road.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I'm pretty sure I can make it to Phase... it's like 15 mins from my house lol. I have a question/request. Can anyone bring a gameboy advance for me to borrow at the tourny? I'm getting my pokemon ready to transfer to the upcoming black/white generation and I have a lv 100 ev trained 252 speed/ 252 attack jolly Rayquaza with amazing ivs (including 31 in speed) but it's on my Gamecube pokemon game. My gameboy advances don't work anymore and my gameboy advance sp charger doesn't work (or the battery died? I can't tell) so he's stuck on there. :( I wanna trade it to Emerald so i can pal park him onto heart gold. I'll make a deal with whoever lends me it, I'll clone Rayquaza on Emerald and let you have Rayquaza too. I have legit shiny pokemon on my emerald (wailord, pelipiper, exploud, pidgeot, sandslash, pichu, mightyena, unown Z form) ill let u have too for helping me. Thanks.We can do it right at the venue ill just need to bring the pokemon coliseum and my memory card, gameboy advance gamecube link cord and we'll be all set. Also if anyone plays piano and u like any of my piano arrangments i can print out sheet music for you guys.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I might go to smashfest Brett... Could anyone give me a ride back home/ride there that is going? I'll pay $5 for gas if needed.

EDIT: if needed to know i live like 5min from UTD/Zac's apartment(Richardson).. Don't go out of your way to get me if you don't want to.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Well, I'm thinking about postponing it because of Oh Snap. It wasn't a two day event back when I went there, so I had no idea.

Would everybody be too burnt out on Smash by Monday? Nobody should have school that day.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Well, I'm thinking about postponing it because of Oh Snap. It wasn't a two day event back when I went there, so I had no idea.

Would everybody be too burnt out on Smash by Monday? Nobody should have school that day.
Batou and I were already planning on going for sure now if you have it Sunday. I guess Monday would be cool too. I think some of my more casually inclined friends wanted to go too because it's so close to their apartments (they live lees than 5 minutes away from you). If you add the regular Denton crowd you said was coming already, you should have plenty of people for your Smashfest.

EDIT: That being said, I can adjust and go on Monday if you do change it, but I'll have to talk to my friends and Batou and see if they would still go

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I'd rather have it at a time more people like from Dallas could come over. It's not like your other friends can't come over a day later, but people from Dallas and Fort Worth who would be at Oh Snap wouldn't be able to come on Sunday.

Smashfest on Monday now, guys.

214-729-1880 - Call me for questions.

All are welcome. 1003 Eagle Drive #114. Denton, TX, 76201. People can start coming over at 2. Or maybe even before that if you really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom