• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Yo Dphat, me and David (future) are going to coming through there. I'll txt Hylian for your number since internet access, 'til we get back to MO, is sketchy at best.

>_> I'll need to get an address. Leave it on here, or PM me, or txt me

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I can likely show up tomorrow (Monday).

Also, I hope this new PSC thing isn't too difficult. If it seems practical after I get some games in and get it down, I may change my control scheme for it. I don't really use the X button since I play claw style.... could change that to shield.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
YOU'RE SNIPERNIGHTOWL FROM YOUTUBE???

10capslocks
yes........

edit: lol, now that i think of it that was exactly my original name here on swf... "snipernightowlfromyoutube" because someone took snipernightowl before i registered. I even got an imposter on aib... who got caught and was changed to "fakesnipernightowl" lol -.-

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Running through 5 lets play amnesia so far...took a short 2 minute break and realized my whole house has no lights on...most difficult 4 light switch turn ons i've ever had to do in my life.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
hahaha damien i recently played amnesia its quite a mind****. i saw a vid of some guys playin and one guy TOTALLY lost it it was insane

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Me, Billy, Damien, Fogo & Stacy sat down a couple days ago and played it together. Something about 5 people freaking out at the same time makes it that much worse, lol.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
just finished the game. typical ending but was an interesting story throughout. Got a link to the guy going insane? i'd love to watch...btw there is a part in that game which may have ended my sweet dreams for weeks.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
x_x Yay for uber long rides to StL w/o smashfests in Dallas. D: Not fun.

Kudos to Dphat for trying to get something goin' though! <3 Dphat.

Denti

Smash Master
Tournaments are going to be
hobo 30
Oh snap! 6
UNK3
Phase X

Then nothing else is scheduled to be after that atm. I'm going to every one of those, so carpool opportunities are now :D

btw someone play melee with me. I've picked up peach.
I had mc clusky and red shadow teaching me how to play peach from the start of a tournament and i actually got 4th out of like 20. ;D

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
btw someone play melee with me. I've picked up peach.
I had mc clusky and red shadow teaching me how to play peach from the start of a tournament and i actually got 4th out of like 20. ;D
[/COLOR]
I'm up for some melee whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom