• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I like how you completely said that you needed to get past ALSM but not by me!!!!
That's it, I'm maining snake. EFF ALL OF YOU.

:phone:

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I like how you completely said that you needed to get past ALSM but not by me!!!!
That's it, I'm maining snake. EFF ALL OF YOU.

lol, its all love, I didn't forget about man. I've never get put in the same bracket as you, you never enter most tournys, nor do you have any friendlies with me. I know you have the better diddy, but I think ALSM skill level as a player is what makes him challenge

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Heya guys, tomorrow is the day I need to tell Alamo Drafthouse how many people I'm expecting for my graduation party December 3rd--just a bit over a week away!

PLEASE go to the Facebook event and say if you're attending or not: http://www.facebook.com/events/241890095871955/

Hope you're all having a great Thanksgiving!

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Ocarina of Time, I'm really happy for you and I'm going to let you finish,
but Skyward Sword has the best boss battles of all time.
Of all time!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Hai guize, I'm not dead, just super busy. just keep the thread updated and I'll make it to an event when I can.
Come to mine this weekend.

So after going against the three MK's....

I took over 1100 damage yet I won due to bowserside.

OPTIONS COVERED.

I literally lived up to 276 because of the damn spikes....

..but I teched one, stayed near the spikes and the CPU's kept flying towards me and took massive damage.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Like Dallas I think?

Yeah dat ninja live in Dallas, like an hour away from the venue...................road trip?

Well whoever goes to get him might as well get Fino. They are in the same area. Maybe ask Austin if he wants to since he and Echo live in Dallas? I'll ask.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I want zigsta to be in this thread.....
BOWSER BOWSER BOWSER BOWSER BOWSER BOWSER BOWSER BOWSER BOWSER BOWSER BOWSERRRRRRRR BOWSERRRRRRRR BOWSER BOWSER

BlinkIV

Avenger
Sucks the starting time was moved to 3 PM..Or else I'd make doubles..But I got work at 4 so I don't think I'll make it..probably visit though :(

Top Bottom