• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Make sure you have enough badges, or else Zigsta won't obey you.

:phone:

bjromano

Smash Rookie
anyone interested in some money matches or friendlies around the plano area? i'm looking for some new folks to smash with

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

bjromano

Smash Rookie

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
thanks dood. i'm just looking to get back in the swing of things. i'm monitoring this thread, and the DFW one. are there no regular smash get togethers going on as of now? i recall fogo used to host one for the dallas area a whilee ago.
Sadly that's when Fogo and Dallas gave a damn.

Stick to our thread and look us up on Facebook too.

You'll get plenty of smashfests and tournaments each month.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Good luck finding any recent footage of me on the internet. Hell, good luck finding any recent footage of me that doesn't involve me playing either with or against Denti, lol

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
If i dont get any responses for the fort worth community combo video in a week im going to cancel it.
Bowser vs mk clip goin in there.
MM with Kbot goin in there.
Swaka destroying me with that reflector goin in there.
I got some other stuff too, I'll upload it eventually.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
No!!!! NOT THE MONEY MATCH!!!!!

Heh heh heh...........MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

I hate marfa

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Any tournaments happening in February around Ft.Worth/Dallas area. Me and Y.b.M. will be moving to Dallas in January so wanted to see if there is anything going on after we arrive

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
if any of you guys have a 3ds, please PM me your FC. im making a master list for tx.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Any tournaments happening in February around Ft.Worth/Dallas area. Me and Y.b.M. will be moving to Dallas in January so wanted to see if there is anything going on after we arrive
Tourneys for us happen on the flyyyyyyyyyyy so if you frequent this place or the tourney thread then youre bound to find something, along with our occasional smashfestiness

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Like i said earlier....anyone who has a camera so we can do personal Fort Worth player profiles, let's get it done. I have an idea on how to run them.

Top Bottom