• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
The ipad2 is a lot better in terms of recording and posting immediately on youtube.

So sometime in the future (maybe near hobo34) we can all have a smashfest and record them profiles.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I have a new side event idea, and wanted to run it by you all before I host a tourney and use it.
It's a version of Wasada Doubles.
I call it Wagayda doubles.

You know how in Wasada, you pick the character your using is before you know who your teamate is?
In this, you pick you're TEAMMATES character before you know who he is.

So if Dojo entered, and picked Puff, and Xyro entered and picked Yoshi, and Dojo and Xyro were put on a team, then Dojo would HAVE to use Yoshi, and Xyro would HAVE to use Puff.

:phone:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I have a new side event idea, and wanted to run it by you all before I host a tourney and use it.
It's a version of Wasada Doubles.
I call it Wagayda doubles.

You know how in Wasada, you pick the character your using is before you know who your teamate is?
In this, you pick you're TEAMMATES character before you know who he is.

So if Dojo entered, and picked Puff, and Xyro entered and picked Yoshi, and Dojo and Xyro were put on a team, then Dojo would HAVE to use Yoshi, and Xyro would HAVE to use Puff.

That actually sounds like a great idea! Probably something to do at a smashfest or a likely tournament. I like the sound of it. You could probably do something like everyone picks random lol

Yes Swaka/Kbot/Xeven player profiles are gonna be another way to get us more recognized. I have a plan on how we can put them together in a cool way. Everyone's gonna get a player profile, so don't even worry if you think your not eligible for it.

Neon!

Smash Lord
If you came to tourneys more often we could keep you on this list :(
I miss you playing you man.

Disqo's placing at batous recent tourney is the primary reason for his rise on this list. 4th in singles and 2nd in doubles.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yeah Brett, you haven't entered a tourney in a long while; I think it wouldn't be fair to include inactive players on the pr, in which the panelists make their judgement based off recent tournament performances.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I'm just talking about

Not a one of you has even talked to me in the past month or so, except Dustin saying he can't play Smash when I want to. Lol. I am ignored by all else.

I don't care so much about the PR. But if it comes down to it, I'm hardly inactive by choice.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I'm just talking about

Not a one of you has even talked to me in the past month or so, except Dustin saying he can't play Smash when I want to. Lol. I am ignored by all else.

I don't care so much about the PR. But if it comes down to it, I'm hardly inactive by choice.
I'm sorry. :(

HI BRETTY BOO <3

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Hey guys. I'm planning on having a late smashfest at around 10:45pm. Sorry it has to be so late, but we can stay up as late as we want practically and you can sleep over at my place if you'd like. Reply if you're interested or busy.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Hi Brett (:

@problemo Me and gucci are wanting to come tonight. Has anyone else shown interest?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
yup. I still plan on it. I kind of got off work later than expected. Come on down when you're ready.

@Brett: I understand all too well. Work is why you don't see me around half the time, and work is in fact the reason the smashfest starts so late.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
yup. I still plan on it. I kind of got off work later than expected. Come on down when you're ready.

@Brett: I understand all too well. Work is why you don't see me around half the time, and work is in fact the reason the smashfest starts so late.
If I come over tonight, you owe me Mario Double Dash gamez O.O

The rain is ridiculous....

Top Bottom