• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Neon!

Smash Lord
I forget people still posted their address on facebook lol.

I know im really late but is there any room left in any carpool for LSC?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Link: Look at my horse, my horse is amazing;
Give it a lick.

Zelda: Mmm it tastes just like raisins!

Link: By a stroke on it’s mane it turns into a plane
And then it turns back again when you tug on its winky!

Zelda: Eww that’s dirty!

Link: Do you think so? Well I better not show you where the lon lon milk lemonade is made
Sweet lon lon milk Lemonade, Mmm Sweet lon lon milk lemonade
Sweet lon lon milk lemonade, yeah sweet lon lon milk lemonade!

Epona: (Synth Solo)

Link: Get on my horse, I’ll take you round the Hyrule land Universe and all the other places too!

Zelda: I think you’ll find that the Hyrule land Universe pretty much covers everything.

Link: Well excuse me princess Shut up woman, get on my horse!

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I'm going in the carpool with Denti this weekend. And sorry Brett that no one showed interest. :( I really wanted to go but I need to study this week so I can free up time for the awesome weekend up ahead.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Actually, I'm down for Infinity's tonight. It would have to be after class. I don't know of anyone else who's interested atm. Seems like Disqo Bunny might be busy, and idk about Xeven or Batou.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
So far Neon wants to come, I know that for sure. If anyone wants to come you guys can show up as early as 7:30.

Not trying to hijack your Dentonfest, Brettster, just trying to offer everyone a solution to play. You should come down and get in some practice with us tonight :D

BlinkIV

Avenger
Sorry guys, there's been quite alot going on for me right now. Seems I won't be making it this weekend either, anyone who can text me to let me know what's up. Please do, I'd appreciate it.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Suprise, surprise. Turns out I WONT be coming to LSC this weekend because my parents threatened to TAKE MY CAR AWAY if I go. This could mark my forced retirement from smash.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Thank you! plz use diddy. I have wanted to team with a good diddy for quite sometime now. I can literally catch any character in the Infinite!!! just keep them away and i can rack up immense damage very quickly.

Shlike found a different partner :( something about it being a birthday present

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Neon, you should move out of your parents' place. You don't have live like this. The choice is yours.

:phone:
You can move into my apartment neon :D we need a roomate, and rent + bills will come out to about 275-325 a month. plus you could always carpool with me to tournaments.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Thank you! plz use diddy. I have wanted to team with a good diddy for quite sometime now. I can literally catch any character in the Infinite!!! just keep them away and i can rack up immense damage very quickly.

Shlike found a different partner :( something about it being a birthday present
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. :)

BlinkIV

Avenger
I'm sorry to hear about your problem Neon, I think ^ would be a great idea for you at this point. Also, since I now have a job. Expect me to be at more upcoming tournaments and smashfests after this weekend.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Suprise, surprise. Turns out I WONT be coming to LSC this weekend because my parents threatened to TAKE MY CAR AWAY if I go. This could mark my forced retirement from smash.
Damn FT Worth needs the one and only :dk2: main there to feed the the famine and save Africa. Well I'll sport :dk2: against :popo: for sure if I get pinned against them. (how do you deal with that MU using him) Also I'll try and get a MM using :dk2: just you man (Can't Guarantee that I'll be good as you though)

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I haven't heard anything about Denti's carpool (I assume it's still happening) as of late. I just wanted to reestablish that I'm 101% confirmed for going now. I received an extension on my project, so I should be able to go and still finish the project.

Top Bottom