• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yo ALSM are you wanting to go to HOBO?

If so let me know because I really really want to go.
Yeah, I'm wanting to go? Wait, is Denti not going?

Good stuff Denti and ALSM! This is Dark Falco btw. I got my controllers in from ebay, guys :) Im itching to go to another smashfest lol
Looking forward to it, and thanks, I learned quite a bit about myself as a player and what areas in my gameplay I really need to work on the most.

Hardcore lol'd at the title of our social!

:phone:
Timeouts yo. I cause that.

I'm going as well
Maybe we can all carpool together?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So I know this is a long shot since you guys have a long drive to Austin, but I'd still like to extend my invitation to you guys:

I'm having a graduation party December 3rd from 6-9:30 PM at one of the Alamo Drafthouses in Austin. We're gonna have 70-95 people here, and we've got a theatre rented out the entire time. There's gonna be FREE all you can eat fajitas, and then we get to all watch a movie together.

If you're interested, let me know. :)

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
So I know this is a long shot since you guys have a long drive to Austin, but I'd still like to extend my invitation to you guys:

I'm having a graduation party December 3rd from 6-9:30 PM at one of the Alamo Drafthouses in Austin. We're gonna have 70-95 people here, and we've got a theatre rented out the entire time. There's gonna be FREE all you can eat fajitas, and then we get to all watch a movie together.

FREE FAJITAS AND A GRADUATION PARTY?! I wanna go....it's not everyday you get invited to a graduation party of the one of the most ELECTRIFYING smash players ever :awesome:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

I'm interested. :) Who's wanting to go? I can make a carpool for this. :)

Teh Brettster

Smash Master

Promise to let me voice act for one of your future movies and I'll go.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

Dude I want to go too if I can! :) I can imagine myself in the future pointing at a picture of some famous movie writer and saying "I knew that guy. We played Smash Bros together."

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
DONE, son.
I am willing to be dead serious if you are willing to be dead serious as well.
I'm literally... like...
Voice acting is one thing I recently realized I wish I could do, but figured I wouldn't ever get a chance to because that's not quite the path I took in my education.

Even if I had like one line in -any-thing, I would be forever grateful.

And even though I have work at 7am to 1:30pm the day after that graduation party, I WILL be there.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dude I want to go too if I can! :) I can imagine myself in the future pointing at a picture of some famous movie writer and saying "I knew that guy. We played Smash Bros together."
Awesome!

I am willing to be dead serious if you are willing to be dead serious as well.
I'm literally... like...
Voice acting is one thing I recently realized I wish I could do, but figured I wouldn't ever get a chance to because that's not quite the path I took in my education.

Even if I had like one line in -any-thing, I would be forever grateful.

And even though I have work at 7am to 1:30pm the day after that graduation party, I WILL be there.
If you wanna voice act, I'll get you a spot in one of my movies someday. :)

Due count me in. Not cuz I like you, but cuz it's free food
#BlackGuys

Also, for those of you who were there for the breakfast up tilts
UpTilt Eggs

Chicken fajitas?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

Awesome! The fantastic Tanooki suit from Super Mario Bros 3 is back!

How epic! Bowser gets a tanooki tail too!

.. and Goombas now have tanooki tails! Don't expect them to be so easy to jump on anymore!

... and uh... sure. Flying bob-ombs! ... Well that would have it's uses...

Wait... what? How does that work and why?

WTF?!?! LET'S SEE WHAT ELSE WE CAN PUT A TANOOKI TAIL ON! :B

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO SEE A LOT OF TANOOKI IN SUPER MARIO 3D LAN-

OH COME ON!!!

Top Bottom