• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Neon!

Smash Lord
so if i was going to make a seperate thread for the FORT WORTH COMBO VIDEO would i just make it under The best region in the region?

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
So, idk what it is, but I think me and ps1 gotta thing goin on. Like, LOVE. Cuz if you remember, the barrels that spiked FHero was epic. But now I think ps1 just has the hots for me, cuz I fsmashed somebody on the ledge with bowser, and that cat daddy went straight down. I'm tellin you, it's that ps1 freaky freaky stuff.

:phone:

Neon!

Smash Lord
Actually the first time I played it i took 7 stocks. obviously it wasn't saved though. knuckles if you dont have that first one please delete the one you have up now since i didnt even try the 2nd time lol

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Denti said his dad usually gets home around 5:00-5:30; he's going to head my way and start picking people up around 5:30-6:00. We get the truck :D

Also - Shotgun. No joust, no lasercats.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Denti said his dad usually gets home around 5:00-5:30; he's going to head my way and start picking people up around 5:30-6:00. We get the truck :D

Also - Shotgun. No joust, no lasercats.
nice! Shotgun is "near" worthless in that truck, so I don't really care. :D

EDIT: I'm not going to say it's completely worthless. ;)

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
I seem to be lost, Any of you Texans care to help me find my way back to the wyoming thread.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Ok, so far the seating assignment is as follows:
There:
Driver: Denti
Shotgun: Infinity
Window 1: Disqo
Window 2: Batou
Mids: Me and ALSM

BACK