• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I don't feel like Infinity is the type of guy to be so attached to one character anyways. He's more about his smart play and reads than about what he can do with character '__'. Great to see that Fort Worth is staying motivated.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Xeven, I beat this dude in tournament last week in 49 seconds with 2 back-to-back Koopacides to win.

Felt like playing you.

:phone:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Also, I watched the replays of rev7. I like the stuff ALSM, but sadly, I'm starting to think you probably shoulda stuck with Tink.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
ALSM...we suck. Infinity 2-0d denti....with diddy.....we....Suck...

heh, I wish. Last time I did anything to Denti 2-0 was back at Oh Snap in Oklahoma forever ago. With Diddy, ironically...

Our sets went 3-2, 2-3, 1-3. Denti with that hard adaptation >.>"

I don't feel like Infinity is the type of guy to be so attached to one character anyways. He's more about his smart play and reads than about what he can do with character '__'. Great to see that Fort Worth is staying motivated.
I'm sigging that. Probably one of the nicest compliments I've gotten about Smash, lol.

all in favor of the hyperbolic time training say yes
Yes. It's worked for Dojo enough over the years, we may as well give it a try.

Now i'm gonna have to chain grab my way into my own PR now...
I.....smell a penguin?

King Dedede is the only character pimp enough to represent Batou. I've told him this before but the focker won't listen >.<"

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
I missed being at a tourney, It was great seeing everyone again. I'll definitely try to make next revolution, and there I'll be in-practice instead of like months-out-of...
(Infinity you douche, spiking a poor hapless low tier without his recovery? for shame...)

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
ALSM...we suck. Infinity 2-0d denti....with diddy.....we....Suck...

C'mon, step it up!

Also, I watched the replays of rev7. I like the stuff ALSM, but sadly, I'm starting to think you probably shoulda stuck with Tink.

Nope, I'm doing much better with Diddy. Also, MK should not have been banned. =P

I missed being at a tourney, It was great seeing everyone again. I'll definitely try to make next revolution, and there I'll be in-practice instead of like months-out-of...
(Infinity you douche, spiking a poor hapless low tier without his recovery? for shame...)
The story of Link's hard knock life/stock. :(

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Yes I've been listening Sean but I've been wanting to give it another go but it's all for naught really, he's just extremely limited.

I"ll stick with big daddy penguin until I want to switch it up.

Disqoooooooo answer your text messages bish

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Yes I've been listening Sean but I've been wanting to give it another go but it's all for naught really, he's just extremely limited.

I"ll stick with big daddy penguin until I want to switch it up.

Disqoooooooo answer your text messages bish
I don't know if I'm goin yet so shut up yer yappin

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Keep hating. It feeds me. Souls, need more.... Muahahahahahahaha!
Disqoo I've made a discovery in equation form >.>

If hating means initiating contact for the figure below...

Souls = Huge man d*ck in mouth

Screw fed, that evil laugh sounds like you gorge on "souls" like a cokefiend having a dealer for his best friend.

:awesome:

Top Bottom