• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Go get a new controller denti. Don't want you complaining when I send you to losers at circuit#6 (: fun weekend guys, so who all is already confirmed for circuit event? I know I am (;

:phone:
lol I'm in. Controller johns are legit. I remember that one match against Nike at one Phase, I had to borrow someone else controller because mine was pretty unresponsive, especially the analog stick.

Also, thanks for the uploads Swaka. ^_^

Neon!

Smash Lord
ok, before i make the PR for fort worth I need to know which wizard you want for your name.

denti- red wizard from final fantasy
infinity-
alsm- ganondorf
neon- Merlon (from paper mario)
Fhero-
Brett- gandalf the white
chic-
Kbot- merlin
disqo bunny-
jive turkey-

HM- Seabass- dumbledore

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
Hopefully this is not too small

:)

red wizard from final fantasy

So I chose my wizard by looking at every video game I had and thinking of all the wizards in it, if any, then i found ff 1 & 2 dawn of souls lol.

EDIT: So Seabass gets the honorable mention on the bottom. he pretty much has ran the fort worth tournaments lol.
He wants his to be Dumbledore.

Also K bot told me he wants to be Merlin.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
ok, before i make the PR for fort worth I need to know which wizard you want for your name.

denti- red wizard from final fantasy

infinity-

alsm- ganondorf
neon- Merlon (from paper mario)
Fhero-
Brett- gandalf the white
chic-
Kbot-
disqo bunny-
jive turkey-

HM- Seabass- gandalf
That was easy.

Sliq

Smash Master
Actually, my tag is pretty awesome and I'm proud of it. :phone:
First off, no, it isn't.

Secondly, you being proud of your name is like Paris Hilton being proud that she has no discernible talent; undeservedly proud, so much so that they ought to be ashamed of what they are proud of.

I ended a sentence with a preposition.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
First off, no, it isn't.

Secondly, you being proud of your name is like Paris Hilton being proud that she has no discernible talent; undeservedly proud, so much so that they ought to be ashamed of what they are proud of.

Refresh my memory for me real quick: Who are you and why does your opinion matter in here again?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Time for the second wave of Fort Worth Yugioh cards!! :)

Let's start with some new ones...

To "Infinity" and Beyond!

With this card, you can feel a little safer attacking set monsters. Great for your opening move.

(subject to complete overhaul) Following the same theme as his Metaknight, Infinity gets some extra protection against monster effects when attacking.

Think it's safe for your weak monsters during your turn? Nope!

Like a ninja assassin, he suddenly appears from the shadows to strike his target.
Then just as suddenly vanishes...
(wish this card was real. Would be real fun to use)

sooooooo gaaaaaaaay....

I just now saw these. I actually laughed out loud when I saw AAAAAAHHHHH!!! <3 Problemo, no reacharound

Sliq

Smash Master
Refresh my memory for me real quick: Who are you and why does your opinion matter in here again?
I could retort the same thing you nothing dipshit.

I never claimed my opinion mattered. I couldn't care less if someone disagrees with me when I say Brawl is awful, or that one guy has a dumb board name. I couldn't care because I'm right, and no one I respect would disagree with me.

Also, quick refresher, because you asked:

I was once one of the best Melee Jigglypuffs in America.

I was once the best Brawl Ganon players in America.

I was once one of the best Brawl Bowser players in America.

I was in both the Brawl Back Rooms and the Melee Back Rooms.

I can sort of do the robot.

I have my own puppy.

I once farted so hard, the force of the fart hurt my balls.

Also, your name is stupid, too. I like how you worked "smash" into it, so if people forget what game this forum is dedicated to, we can look at your name. You're a dolt.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I like how you say you never claimed your opinion matters and then go on to defend yourself and provide a list of accomplishments to try and make it matter.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
You know who I really love? Pretentious, self-important douchebags who don't realize that because they care about themselves and nobody else doesn't mean that everybody else cares about the same.

Their confident attitudes really turn me on. =]

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
You know who I really love? Pretentious, self-important douchebags who don't realize that because they care about themselves and nobody else doesn't mean that everybody else cares about the same.

Bro, I thought this was facebook and I was about to like this "status."

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
First off, no, it isn't.

you're for not banning mk aerolink?
Yes, I always have been anti-ban (even when I was a pure Link main), barring one short period of time.

I could retort the same thing you nothing dipshit.

I never claimed my opinion mattered. I couldn't care less if someone disagrees with me when I say Brawl is awful, or that one guy has a dumb board name. I couldn't care because I'm right, and no one I respect would disagree with me.

I have my own puppy.

Also, your name is stupid, too. I like how you worked "smash" into it, so if people forget what game this forum is dedicated to, we can look at your name. You're a dolt.

Now I know your little censor-dodging tricksy. :)

BlinkIV

Avenger

Speaks nothing but truth. Smashfest tonight at k-bots most likely, and one thursday at Denti's.

That makes two of us, bro.

I like how you say you never claimed your opinion matters and then go on to defend yourself and provide a list of accomplishments to try and make it matter.
I know right?

Get wrecked "Sliq". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjizdawp8ls

Sliq

Smash Master

I have my own puppy.

I am serious man. This is my serious face.

You make your font red. Tryingtoohard.jpeg

23 posts. Your opinion is invalid.

I can reply with images, too. And I don't have to GOOGLE MINE.

Now I know your little censor-dodging tricksy. :)
You've joined the ranks of thousands of other people who learned this forever ago because they aren't internet fetuses.

You have 3 posts. Your post is invalid, regardless if I did blew it like Bill Buckner. What a dope I am. My hands should have been smashed with a hammer after that debacle.

Even after the hand smashing, I still would perform better than all of you. So you're a bigger loser than a loser. Good point, 4 post genius. Keep googling your image macros shitheads.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Since when do posts matter? That's probably your only excuse to be able to say anything about me. HiIHaveAnExcuseTo"Troll"BecauseIHave4812Posts. NoOneGivesA****.jpg
Find a valid reason to post here, because your obviously making a fool out of yourself. I'd save myself the trouble. Go back to 4chan.

BlinkIV

Avenger

Sliq

Smash Master
Wait, best Ganon, and best Bowser at one time? ScrubSliq, I'll MM both of your free, washed up characters with my Link.

If I still gave a **** about Brawl I would, but I won't play that game again, not even to proove a point. I know that sounds like a cop out, so you can declare it as your victory if you want. My point was that me in my prime would have **** on you. I am most certainly a has been at this point, and only come back here to namesearch like a weirdo and troll.

Finally, something we can agree on.

I feel like this message belongs to me

luuuuul <3

Also you should attend the Melee tournament OMG. I wana fight a good jiggs with my super ultra mango tango clutch jiggernaut
I'd rather saw my genitals in half vertically than play Jigglypuff dittos.

The callout.

2gud.

Lol'd.
Oh, so your job is to pat your buddies on the back. Theres a hole bunch of back patting going on in this thread.

You forgot to add to your list of accomplishments applied for an iPod commercial using smashboards profile photo.

This one was pretty good. What are you doing in this thread, this thread is for idiots and trolls, get out of here with your "clever."

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Where's a mod? Can't this guy get banned or something for dodging the censor? I'm tired of him talking... and flashing his massive e-peen like it means anything to anyone.

Also, I just can't stand Inui-like one-sided arguments where everyone in the damn world just wants somebody to shut up for his/her own sake, but that somebody just keeps acting a **** and making arguments ad-hominem without making a solid point BECAUSE THERE IS NONE TO BE MADE... ABOUT ANYTHING.

Also, the uh, back-patting in this thread is because EVERYONE hates you. It does not, in fact, put you on top of the situation.

Sliq

Smash Master
Where's a mod? Can't this guy get banned or something for dodging the censor? I'm tired of him talking... and flashing his massive e-peen like it means anything to anyone.

Also, I just can't stand Inui-like one-sided arguments where everyone in the damn world just wants somebody to shut up for his/her own sake, but that somebody just keeps acting a **** and making arguments ad-hominem without making a solid point BECAUSE THERE IS NONE TO BE MADE... ABOUT ANYTHING.

Also, the uh, back-patting in this thread is because EVERYONE hates you. It does not, in fact, put you on top of the situation.
Red text. Anyways, I can't keep coming back here. It's too addicting trolling.

You can count this as a win for you if you want, but it's distracting riffing with you dummies.

Just remember guys, I'm only ****ing around with you. Stop getting all up in arms. See how I made fun of myself when the youtube video was posted? That's because I don't take myself too seriously. Roarschach and Jiveturkey did it right. You other guys are just dopes.

And yeah, this will get me banned. I know this for certain.

It's been fun weirdos.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Haha I think this guy is a professional quitter. When I get off work in a few hours People are welcome to come over to my place to do whatever...(play brawl) I'll let everyone know when I'm home. Everyone is invited I think right now it's gonna be me, gucci, ponyboy, alsm, xeven, and jive (; my phone is: 214-455-0040 and I live at: 1806 Old Ponde dr.
Apt. # 2905
Arlington, TX 76011

Top Bottom