• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I just now saw these. I actually laughed out loud when I saw AAAAAAHHHHH!!! <3 Problemo, no reacharound
Glad someone actually saw those. :) That post was buried by the next page pretty quickly. No one got a chance to look at them (or people just didn't feel like commenting). Either way, Those cards might be the last unless people want to request more or something.

Sorry I haven't been active while the rest of Fort Worth seemingly re-blooms without me. I wonder how many new people I'll get to meet when I finally come back.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
you're for not banning mk aerolink?
Of course he's not. He mains Metaknight. I've only seen a few MK players who actually agree with the ban...like permaban. He's gonna stay MK cus it's safe and easy.

Red text. Anyways, I can't keep coming back here. It's too addicting trolling.

You can count this as a win for you if you want, but it's distracting riffing with you dummies.

Just remember guys, I'm only ****ing around with you. Stop getting all up in arms. See how I made fun of myself when the youtube video was posted? That's because I don't take myself too seriously. Roarschach and Jiveturkey did it right. You other guys are just dopes.

And yeah, this will get me banned. I know this for certain.

It's been fun weirdos.

:phone:
Dude Sliq is pretty bad*** :D

You guys don't even laugh at his jokes or demeanor.

:glare:

I did :D

:awesome: :bee:

Someone got butthurt for sure.

:awesome:

But seriously I would love to play Project M or melee Sliq....I"m up for all forms of Smash.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
Of course he's not. He mains Metaknight. I've only seen a few MK players who actually agree with the ban...like permaban. He's gonna stay MK cus it's safe and easy

Not trying to start any MK ban argument but in defence of alsm..

the recent pole on smashboards showed that 76% of players want MK banned. It is ironic because something like 34% of Brawlers play MK, and that doesn't take into acount the players that don't play MK and don't want MK banned, like me. I would have to say that over half of the MK mains I've met have said they think he should be banned. Just defending MK mains who don't want him banned because any MK main who thinks he shouldn't be banned is thought of as "wanting to keep playing a broken character" where as I think that a ton of people who want him banned are really conpensating for not knowing how to fight MK.

And sliq would have been better off If he didn't troll this entire community. >.> poor choice imo.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
you guys gotta throw a smashfest next friday, it will be one I can actually go to. I cant go to any of them this week :( , plus if metaknight gets banned I wont be able to become a MK killer.

But seriously, we gotta have that Apex talk cause Xeven peaked my interest in going if you guys were planning on doing something along the lines of a bus or something cause a plane ticket is out of the question for me.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Of course he's not. He mains Metaknight. I've only seen a few MK players who actually agree with the ban...like permaban. He's gonna stay MK cus it's safe and easy.

Dude Sliq is pretty bad*** :D

:glare:

I did :D

:awesome: :bee:

Someone got butthurt for sure.

:awesome:

But seriously I would love to play Project M or melee Sliq....I"m up for all forms of Smash.
Oh, I had fun trolling Sliq and enjoying others calling him out on his ****.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
If MK gets banned, I'm not worried. I'm sure whatever other character I pick up you're going to hate, Batou; at least it seems that way to me...

I don't need to use MK to be a great player, he's just fun to use as a good all around character. And I'm not going to stop using him just because other players hate that character because they think he's broken. If Link was top tier, I wouldn't stop using him because he's "broken." Actually, I'd prefer it that Link is a top viable character; I didn't pick Link as my first character because he's low tier; obviously he is my favorite character in the game; too bad he gets beaten solidly by most of the cast.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
Lmao at the title. I am a flaming homo.

I bought my first pair of skinny pants. <3

lol

edit: btw, smashfest at my place Thursday night. If anyone wants to stay the night that's fine.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
I'm doing a ton of homework. A paper, test, and homework. Tomorrow night I'll be free though... so free.. Olimar is so free.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Ok, I am almost finished with the PR but I need to know which wizards the following people want to use for themselves:

Fhero
Chic

If I dont get a response within 24 hours I will use whichever wizard I see fit.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
@ Swaka - next Saturday is a tournament in Dallas. A big circuit event. the 8th

@ neon - jive turkey wants David Blain as his magician. I'll text disqo about his wizard

Neon!

Smash Lord
Metaknight is not a wizard, I will post the finished PR soon and revisions will probably have to be made.

My wizard is now Athos btw.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
So I found a console gaming arcade 5 min from my house. It's been there for a year and I've never noticed.. they told me they could hold tournaments. Place was HELLA LEGIT with bunkers, screened rooms, only those office chairs with wheels, sealed rooms and monster energy drinks everywhere. Just 40$ for 5 hours, that means 80$ for a 10 hour tournament.

They also have a 360 with arcade sticks and Mortal combat and MvC3 (you can bring a copy of any fighting game and they'll let you play it no doubt) in the main lobby.

Their TV's might lag though. I'll have to go there with a Wii and Brawl and check myself.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
^ Cool, I've never noticed any arcade when I was around as well.

Also, someone should host a smashfest on Friday so Swaka can join in salt fun. :)

I'm going to that tournament in the mall again Friday (assuming they keep their word and hold it). People can go to that, enter if they want to, then come back to my place.

But since my parents and my cousin are going to be in the house we can't be anywhere near as loud as we were before lol *moves into the theater room*

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Alright Swaka, there's your smashfest. :) I'll show up with others. Probably won't attend Chucky's, idk, but we'll see.

Also, I assume this means no "FUUUUU-"s. *coughdisqobunnycoughcough!*

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
Alright Swaka, there's your smashfest. :) I'll show up with others. Probably won't attend Chucky's, idk, but we'll see.

Also, I assume this means no "FUUUUU-"s. *coughdisqobunnycoughcough!*

They fixed the stage list to unity so you can't get green greened by chuky's GaW if that changes your mind.

and yup! it also means no yelling. we can talk loud all we want, just no yelling.

Top Bottom