• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

BlinkIV

Avenger
Its official, Denti is a Wizard. Wizard ranks!

Alpha Wizard = SaiXeven

Salty Wizard = DISQO_BUNYY

Meta Wizard = Problem2

African Wizard = Neon

Chicken Eating Wizard = NeoBatou

Needs less ban Wizard = Denti

Whoop that Wizard = Swaka!

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
stick with both links, since MK will be banned some time in the future, Either link shouldn't have too much of a problem taking out other characters the way you play. your falco is good, but my god you camp like motha***** with those projectiles/lasers lol. (I had fun fighting your falco)

Have you tried using marth before?
Yeah, he's fun, but Tink/Falco is more appealing and they fit my playstyle pretty well. Maybe if Marth was a bit more faster (like MK lol)...

:phone:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Falco does fit your style, though I think you might need more aggressive play for em. Think about ROB. His camping is indeed a problem, yet if you don't play the aggressive side and reset all the time, you lose opportunities to jump on the kill. Lasers to bdacus should definitely be happening vs diddy. At least some glide tosses.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yeah Roar, you should totally house. :awesome:

Falco does fit your style, though I think you might need more aggressive play for em. Think about ROB. His camping is indeed a problem, yet if you don't play the aggressive side and reset all the time, you lose opportunities to jump on the kill. Lasers to bdacus should definitely be happening vs diddy. At least some glide tosses.

Fore sure.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
Pink is my favorite color.

@ Swaka - It should last all night until the tournament tomorrow.

So guys, just show up whenever tomorrow. If you decide to show up early, like 1PM and below, make sure I am awake lmao.

knuckles213

Smash Ace

So guys, just show up whenever tomorrow. If you decide to show up early, like 1PM and below, make sure I am awake lmao.
cool, but I dont know where the smashfest is going to be at (whose place/address). As a matter fact, I dont know where any of you guys live in fortworth.

BlinkIV

Avenger
I can't say for sure right now AeroLink. I might be able to go, but I gotta be somewhere at 2 on Saturday for this job crap..I'll give you a call tomorrow if that's fine?

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
You know me Sergio. I'm down for the ride. But uh, we gotta stop at coin star again if I am to have munnies. Plus, I'm gonna take chics money since he wants to mm for 10. So yeah. Text me bro

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Your colors worked. You just keep choosing ****ty colors.

Pink is good, though. It is visible. Keep it.
Not quite. My first color was den---I mean ROARS green. And them it was the blue. And then I changed it to yellow but it turned out black. So I mean, color wheel was ****in me over like a wizard

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny

Toirney is on Saturday bro, not tomorrow.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Aerolink, do you live in FW
Technically, I live in the outskirts of Arlington/Mansfield, but I used to have an apartment in Fort Worth.

I can't say for sure right now AeroLink. I might be able to go, but I gotta be somewhere at 2 on Saturday for this job crap..I'll give you a call tomorrow if that's fine?
Eh, don't worry about it. I'll make sure to pay a visit for some games before heading out to Roar's.

You know me Sergio. I'm down for the ride. But uh, we gotta stop at coin star again if I am to have munnies. Plus, I'm gonna take chics money since he wants to mm for 10. So yeah. Text me bro

Kk.

Top Bottom