• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

D

Deleted member 189823

I'm actually talking about offline play. I don't own a WiiU, so my only practice is going to tournaments and Smashfests. The day after DLC came out, there was quite a few Corrins...but I wouldn't say there was a ton less Bayonettas, only slightly less, maybe. I've been playing Corrin dittos pretty much the whole day, today. It started as something pretty fun to test myself, but I ended up being rather tired of it when the matchup revolves in one or the other to stand down and wait things out a bit (you know, since there's hitboxes everywhere).

Yeah, sure. Put the match here in the mean time.

RebelXII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rebel133
This is completely off topic, so I apologize in advance, But I just think this song is really cool although I don't consider myself a anime fan.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Dropping by to say Corrin is the most fun I've ever had in smash. Just enjoy all the silly things I can do with Corrin.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Nope, Ryu did it first. "So this is Smash".
Mewtwo's "Why am I here?" in the Japanese version could be seen as him acknowledging Smash.

Or I guess it could just be his existential crisis from the first movie.
:4robinm:"Smash has many powerful foes, Lucina.":4robinm:
Also, Roy references "returning at last".
...Let me rephrase everything i said. Corrin is the only fighter who acknowledges he won in a Smash battle. I guess you could count Mewtwo but Mewtwo's could go either way.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ugh.. I was watching the Gamexplain Birthrit stream and Derrick really enjoyed screwing around and not playing the chapters. Smh..

Nah

Smash Champion
found out this was a thing today:

It's probably already known though and seems useless really. Also works with :4greninja::4gaw::4tlink:

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Ugh.. I was watching the Gamexplain Birthrit stream and Derrick really enjoyed screwing around and not playing the chapters. Smh..
Dude we all like to screw around doing nothing (expecialy in TV and Internet when people are waiting to something new)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So it's not okay to screw around? Guess I can't enjoy the free roaming in GTA, Lego Marvel, or Spiderman.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
User was warned for this post
So it's not okay to screw around? Guess I can't enjoy the free roaming in GTA, Lego Marvel, or Spiderman.
He only had around an hour to show Birthright and he spent it on stuff he already showed in videos. So kindly shut the hell up.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He only had around an hour to show Birthright and he spent it on stuff he already showed in videos. So kindly shut the hell up.
Well last time I checked, it's Gamexplain's video aswell as their copy of the game...meaning they could do/show whatever they want that doesn't show too much or too little(plus Nintendo has some restrictions on what's and what's not to be shown).

So may you please shut the hell up instead of criticizing(or whatever you want to call it)Derrick for what he showed and be glad that there was even gameplay in the first place(whether you played the game or not, there's others who haven't played it yet).

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
I've been avoiding videos on fates for the most part, trying not to get any spoilers. Even if it's only the first couple of chapters in the game, I'd like to go in knowing as little as possible.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I've been avoiding videos on fates for the most part, trying not to get any spoilers. Even if it's only the first couple of chapters in the game, I'd like to go in knowing as little as possible.
I've only been watching whatever Gamexplain has uploaded since they haven't spoiled anything major(as in something that those who haven't played the game won't know, like the ending or if Azure is really evil...hopefully not)

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
This is completely off topic, so I apologize in advance, But I just think this song is really cool although I don't consider myself a anime fan.

Being a huge fan of both One Punch Man and Metal Gear Rising, I LOVE THIS!

Anyway, I got one of the sweetest KO's the other day. It was against a Ganon, who was on his last stock and over 100%. I knocked him offstage with a D-Air, then he jumps back onto stage instead of grabbing ledge, taking a non-charged DFS right to the face. Without a moment to lose, I quickly threw out an f-smash, and since I had spaced myself just right, he got the 100% Tip. Being right on the ledge with over 100% and tippered, that was one dead Ganondorf! Too bad I only have 3DS or I'd upload the replay.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello Corrin user, how you going?
I just came here because, when i was looking to find discussion on SmashBros Reddit, i found this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/44kt7e/counter_surge_3_kill/
Then, i have see alot of comment and even if there is probably some salt here and there. Corrin having a counter that can kill at 3% seem kinda...too strong? Also, some people mention that the 4 last DLC character (:4bayonetta::4cloud::4corrin::4ryu:) are just stupid gimmick character that prove that Sakurai doesn't care about the balance of the game.
So here my question: do you think it's really true? Or do you think they just can't handle the salt they have after losing on one of those 4 character?
Thanks for futur feedback.
b0mb7pU.png

Oh and i really like Corrin gameplay by the way, he/she if fun.:4pacman:

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
I just came here because, when i was looking to find discussion on SmashBros Reddit, i found this.
Then, i have see alot of comment and even if there is probably some salt here and there. Corrin having a counter that can kill at 3% seem kinda...too strong? Also, some people mention that the 4 last DLC character (:4bayonetta::4cloud::4corrin::4ryu:) are just stupid gimmick character that prove that Sakurai doesn't care about the balance of the game.
So here my question: do you think it's really true? Or do you think they just can't handle the salt they have after losing on one of those 4 character?
View attachment 95660
except this exact topic was locked 30 minutes ago

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
GameXplain is streaming the first 2 chapters (i think) of the Revelation path at 2:30 PM EST. This is the only path that hasn't been shown in English at all. Curious to see it (even though i know the endings to all three paths).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
except this exact topic was locked 30 minutes ago
Well...I guess i am not going to open another debate so.
I want to keep thing friendly, after all, i am just a random Corrin user.:046:
(But i really like his gameplay, really, he is one of the most fun FE character of the 6. And 7 if you count Chrom Mii
kappa.png
)

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
There are about 100 nicer ways you could've responded to that.

Watch your tone, it won't be a warning next time.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
View attachment 95660
They also made the last 4 characters really fun to use. I'm not gonna comment on Corrin's counter because in a competitive setting counters mainly get used for edgeguard. High level play has too much baiting/grabs going on that using counter on stage will get you killed.

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
Female Corrin isn't much better than male corrin as far as victory qoutes go. In place of Male's "I WIN", female has "good" which reminds me of

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If it weren't for Pit, maybe Corrin's Counter Surge wouldn't be ridiculous.
I mean, sure, we have no reason to believe it's Pit's fault...but we have no reason to believe it isn't Pit's fault as well. Just saying.

#BlamePit #PitDidNothingRight #PraiseRobin
(But i really like his gameplay, really, he is one of the most fun FE character of the 6. And 7 if you count Chrom MiiView attachment 95662 )
Black Knight mii is sad that you forgot him.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean, sure, we have no reason to believe it's Pit's fault...but we have no reason to believe it isn't Pit's fault as well. Just saying.

#BlamePit #PitDidNothingRight #PraiseRobinBlack Knight mii is sad that you forgot him.
I love how Bowser replaces Ryoma.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

#BlamePit #PitDidNothingRight #PraiseRobinBlack Knight mii is sad that you forgot him.
!!!!!
I...I have forget my favourite FE character...
tumblr_n0nf58wycJ1s0a80fo5_500.gif

H-how i could done that?!

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860

#BlamePit #PitDidNothingRight #PraiseRobin
Dammit, first an angel hunter get's into smash and now he's being blamed for a broken counter,
"it's like a birthday party where everyone wants to kill me"

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
View attachment 95660
Yes, it's really powerful but like all counters it's a high risk, high reward move and you shouldn't use it if you're not sure to get hit by a move or you're pretty much dead.

Does anyone else have their wives/husbands planned for all 3 routes?

Or is it just me?
No, you're not the only one.
For Hoshido I'll probably use the male avatar and than marry Hana or Oboro, for Nohr depends on what avatar I choose, if I go for the male I'll marry Luna if female I'll marry Odin (awakening childs masterrace)
Birthright I haven't decide yet, but I have all the time of the world since Europe doesn't have a release date already ;_;

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

You leave Pit the hell outta this. If anything, blame Dark Pit because he's edgy.
Dammit, first an angel hunter get's into smash and now he's being blamed for a broken counter,
Yeah #Pit'sLivesMatter

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
"What is it, Everybody-Pick-on-Pit Day?"

No Pit, everyday is Pick-on-Pit Day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom