• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I wasn't too fond of female Corrin's voice acting at first, but it's really been growing on me.
Anyone else gonna have their Corrin just use the dragonstone as a weapon?
Nah, I'll probably use a mix of both. I hear the dragonstone can't double in Fates, afterall, and I like versatility. I'll probably customize my avatar's stats with the dragonstone in mind, though.

GoldenMapleLeaf

Smash Cadet
Oh, Fates planning.

I'll probably get some use out of the dragonstone in the early game because I'm going with a +Res asset and will focus on having some magical pair-up partners till I reclass. That way I can just nuke things for a little while, and then I'll do what I want after that.

D

Deleted member

Hot damn, Ryo has a pretty good Corrin. I wonder if he'll co-main her aside Ike.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wasn't too fond of female Corrin's voice acting at first, but it's really been growing on me.Nah, I'll probably use a mix of both. I hear the dragonstone can't double in Fates, afterall, and I like versatility. I'll probably customize my avatar's stats with the dragonstone in mind, though.
I saw in the Gamexplain Corrin attacked a unit twice with the dragonstone

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I whole-heartedly agree with you, Fex13. Throw in DFS as a versitile projectile that can be mixed up in 4 different ways the way it's executed alone and his mix up game is nutty.

If I had to sum up Corrin in one word, it's "options".

I never feel like I am forced to adhere to a certain plan or a straight path. Rather than that, his playstyle allows me to choose my own path...

Oh my God Sakurai, you sly fox, you

Well played Mr. Sakurai. Well played indeed.
i call down throw "the hulk hogan" because it body slams you
"LET MY TELL YA SOMETHING BROTHER! CORRIN-MANIA'S RUNNING WILD!!!"

I visited the Support Corrin community today

This wonderful drawing sums up my reaction perfectly
Ilovesalt
Ireallydo:4pacman:
Watching all the salt like...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Fates Plan;
1) Decide whether or not I should get Fates because I suck at Fire Emblem
2A) See 5 if I decide not to get it
2B) Get Anna in the Party and attempt to S-Support if I decide to get it
3) Attempt to play the game, fail hard because I never plan anything
4) Give up and cry internally because my entire family is dead
5) Go back to playing Smash, I ain't seeing nobody else die today

I'm great at this ; _;

D

Deleted member

I'm now part of the Corrin clan.

Rest in piece, Wario. I'll still play you because I love you tho'.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm kind of struggling on whether or not I want to purchase Corrin. I'm not bothering with Bayonetta, since I don't like her all that much.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I was supposed to get Corrina launch date and be in the Corrin Clan
But then Mom spent literally all of my School Credit money buying my Sister sweaters
So now I'm getting her on an unknown date (Mom says "Sometime Next Week", but this is coming from the mother who said I'd get Smash 3DS launch date, spent all the money on Launch Date buying Faith some clothes and I didn't get Smash 3DS until after 3 months so I wouldn't hold my breath on her words)

Bedoop Woes

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
Which is still superior to Femui's angsty English dub Naruto taunts
"U REDY FER DIS!1!1"
"UR FAYTE IZ CLERR!"
"LETZ DO DIS!"

:troll: Checkmate :troll:

http://youtu.be/2FGDgOnGT8I
Both of them have legend of Zelda on CDI quotes lol
Dunno what you all are on about, Femui's voice acting suits me just fine. Her inflection may have a slight 4Kids aftertaste to it, but really she's just pumped to be here and battle alongside her fellow Pokemon Lords and Avatars.

Shog

Smash Ace
Yeah I also suck at Fire Emblem but I might give Fates a shot so I can get used to this games combat and finish the GBA Fire Emblem(Stones of Sacred or somethin)

Also what the hell is the C-DI x Corrin stuff ?! :crazy:

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
Is it weird that I like your region's announcer pronunciation of Corrin more than mine in the U.S?

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
So this happened while I was fighting one of my friends today. We sort of brushed over it in the match, but I had to go back and share this.

BTW if anyone hasn't been doing DL out of SH fair, I highly recommend it. It's addictive.

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
Is it weird that I like your region's announcer pronunciation of Corrin more than mine in the U.S?
One time I watched a video showcasing the various announcer of Smash 4 and I actually think the Italian's announcer is one of the best, except for this:
But yeah, the Italian's announcer said Corrin a bit more enthusiastically than Xander, so it's not that weird that you like it more :dr^_^:

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Cam Clarke is god, but as much as I love him, they really gave him some ****ty, cringeworthy lines.
"I've made my choice." In the middle of a damn fight, really? "I win!" like, what are you, five? Corrin's just...well he's a wuss.

Corinne, on the other hand, sounds like she's actually got DRAGON BLOOD in her. Like she wants to run at you, tear your heart out of your chest, and take a bite. And I love it.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Cam Clarke is god, but as much as I love him, they really gave him some ****ty, cringeworthy lines.
"I've made my choice." In the middle of a damn fight, really? "I win!" like, what are you, five? Corrin's just...well he's a wuss.

Corinne, on the other hand, sounds like she's actually got DRAGON BLOOD in her. Like she wants to run at you, tear your heart out of your chest, and take a bite. And I love it.
Male Corrin should have a winning animation where he takes sunglasses off.
"Did you like my sunglasses?"

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It almost sounds like the male Corrin is more forgiving than the female Corrin. I guess in a way, male Corrin would join the heroes, while the female Corrin joins the villains.

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
"I've made my choice." In the middle of a damn fight, really? "I win!" like, what are you, five? He's just...well he's a wuss.

Well the Corinne is associated with Nohr on the box art and reflects their aggressive war-like behavior hence the more aggressive lines while Corrin is with the peaceful Hoshido but the only two lines I like is "my path is clear" and "I've made my choice (to smash!)" But I agree on "I win" its like the smash team wanted to intensify the saltiness even more when you lose to "generic animu swordsman" XD.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Well the Corinne is associated with Nohr on the box art and reflects their aggressive war-like behavior hence the more aggressive lines while Corrin is with the peaceful Hoshido but the only two lines I like is "my path is clear" and "I've made my choice (to smash!)" But I agree on "I win" its like the smash team wanted to intensify the saltiness even more when you lose to "generic animu swordsman" XD.
I myself noted Corinne's aggression as a likely reference to her association with Nohr a few pages back.
She sounds like she's got fire in her veins.

Also her voice is sexy as all hell tbh

Top Bottom