• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:4kirby: > :4pit:
:4metaknight: > :4pit:
:4dedede: >>>>>>> All > :4darkpit: > :4pit:

Idon'tseeyourpoint
Kirby=Replaced by Pit(is in the better posters, better music, newcomers, his own smash taunt, most amount of enemies in Smash Run, apart of one of the best character trailers, a cinnamon roll,etc.)
Meta Knight=Half Replaced by Dark Pit
Dedede=Low Tier Trash Now...I guess

So in a nutshell...
:4darkpit::4palutena::4pit:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:4kirby::4metaknight::4dedede:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:4pit::4palutena::4darkpit:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Compromise: I blame Takumi, Pit, and Kirby for everything.

Everyone happy?

Shog

Smash Ace
Female Corrin isn't much better than male corrin as far as victory qoutes go. In place of Male's "I WIN", female has "good" which reminds me of

wait a second, didn't I post this one already ?

Also Bedoop Bedoop I love that small comic in your signature, who drew it?

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
On the Pit being Sakurai's son thing....Well, technically, Sakurai didn't originally create Pit, so.....

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
On the Pit being Sakurai's son thing....Well, technically, Sakurai didn't originally create Pit, so.....
But Loki, Pit, and Dark Pit(**** if you want)make adoption look cool.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I mean
If we were to go by Adoption in Smash
Pit ain't the only one
I'd say who, but y'know
Spoilers :4pacman:

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
So yeah, Corrin plays so sweetly. The one thing that would be better is if he got released with an alt based on Anarchy Reigns' Jack Cayman, considering with who s/he has been released with, but... oh well.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean
If we were to go by Adoption in Smash
Pit ain't the only one
I'd say who, but y'know
Spoilers :4pacman:
Please not Corrin...please(I only look at the gameplay, not the text)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Screw Garon, and screw Sumeragi.

Daddy Sakurai is Corrin's true father.

ViralN9

Smash Cadet
I know I jokingly say that Corrin should get buffed... but this is honestly ridiculous. I feel like I'm committing heresy saying this, but Counter Surge really needs to get balanced.

Nah

Smash Champion
I know I jokingly say that Corrin should get buffed... but this is honestly ridiculous. I feel like I'm committing heresy saying this, but Counter Surge really needs to get balanced.
I mean, Counter Surge is one of the stronger counters, but it's also a partially charged Mac smash attack

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
Nah. when compared to Roy's counter, they have almost the same BKB and KBG. The only major difference is that Corrins comes out fram 7 instead of 8, and Roys multiplier is 1.35x instead of just 1.3. In all reality Corrins and Roys counters are very similar in kill power. I bet if Roy was as close to the horizontal blastzone (relative to launch trajectory and yada yada) as Corrin and Little Mac were, it would kill just as early on as strong of an attack as Macs Fsmash

All this hype/hate about Corrin's Counter is kinda baseless when you look at the facts. Its better for killing miss-spaced aerials, yes. but its worse at edgeguarding. Pros and Cons to all Counters

EDIT: HAH i never realised Nah Nah was also replying to this. That makes my first word even more amusing

Last edited:

RandysRage

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere between the North and South Poles
Balance shmalance, that was hilarious. If Sheik can have the best frame data, if ZSS has grab-to-kill combos up the wazoo, if Rosie gets Luma/Gravitational Pull and if Ryu can have all the stuff that can combo into True Shoryuken, then Corrin can sure as heck have a counter that kills at 3%. This is Smash Bros; let some characters have their own personal quirk that gives them an edge. All the more fun, I say =P

ViralN9

Smash Cadet
How early does counter surge actually kill?
A friend of mine once said he managed to get a kill at 0%, but this is hella unreliable as I have no means of confirming it. The lowest I've seen Counter Surge kill is at 3% like there is on the video.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Please not Corrin...please(I only look at the gameplay, not the text)
No, I'm not talking about Corrin.
Corrin is kinda adopted too
Considering he was a little baby and then Nohr just sorta takes him
So
I guess he counts
Monado Boy :4shulk:
Gets adopted by Riki at the end of the story (Considering you take all the Heart-to-Hearts as things that actually happen)
So the Riki color for Shulk is cool
ExplainswhyRiki'stheassisttrophytoo

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
How early does counter surge actually kill?
It can kill Bowser at 0% if he counters a fully charged F-smash (not likely in real combat but you know the risk of throwing easily predictable smashes at Corrin's face can screw you over as well as aerials in places with low ceilings)

iVoltage

$5.99 Abuser
It can kill Bowser at 0% if he counters a fully charged F-smash (not likely in real combat but you know the risk of throwing easily predictable smashes at Corrin's face can screw you over as well as aerials in places with low ceilings)
That's just silly

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
That's just silly
This is ironic considering your avatar is the lady who tells Corrin/Corrina personally, completely out of the blue, that she will brutally kill literally anyone who aims to cause even the slightest bit of harm to you/take you away (Corrin/Corrina being "you" in this scenario) in the "My Room" place

IDK about you but the Counter is actually Corrin channeling Camilla's inner scarylady

Last edited:

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
And Roys Counter kills Bowser off of a fully charged F smash mid FD at 9%. Yes Corrins counter has a higher KBG but Roys has a higher multiplier at 1.35 and has to kill from the sides, whch is further than the ceiling from mid FD. Really Corrin's counter is not silly or OP

ILOVESMASH

Smash Ace
NNID
Marioman123450
3DS FC
3368-1022-7382
Question for anyone who's played fates: Is the DLC worth it? I remember awakening had DLC and from what I have heard, it really wasn't worth the money in that game. Is the DLC in this game much better and worth paying for or no?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Question for anyone who's played fates: Is the DLC worth it? I remember awakening had DLC and from what I have heard, it really wasn't worth the money in that game. Is the DLC in this game much better and worth paying for or no?
You can get Anna in your party VIA DLC
And since Anna is the best character in the game*
Totally worth the casherino

*totally not a biased opinion because Bidep may or may not have a small crush on Anna**
**Don't hurt me

D

Deleted member 189823

Don't know where to ask, but I'm highly requesting (AND suggesting) a KO percentages thread. For me, this is extremely useful because I lack a WiiU (and a 3DS) to test it on. It will also help others stay a lot more wary about their options. I'm really curious about TIPPER Side B, U-Air and Up-B.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Don't know where to ask, but I'm highly requesting (AND suggesting) a KO percentages thread. For me, this is extremely useful because I lack a WiiU (and a 3DS) to test it on. It will also help others stay a lot more wary about their options. I'm really curious about TIPPER Side B, U-Air and Up-B.
If I had Corrina
Day 1
But I don't
So
; ^;

(Also I got no clue what "Kill %" means in competitive terms, I usually just smack stuff from the middle of DL64)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
(Also I got no clue what "Kill %" means in competitive terms, I usually just smack stuff from the middle of DL64)
A kill% is just the percent you can usually expect to get a KO at.

Like, if someone's Forward Smash has a kill% of 100%, they'll usually be able to KO Mario by hitting him with that move. Of course, things such as stages and weight classes can change that, but they're still useful to know.

Nah

Smash Champion
Kill % is basically when certain moves generally kill an opponent. Marth's tipper Fsmash for example will kill most characters at a minimum 80% center stage. But before that it's not likely to kill.

Uair kills around 120% from SH height in my experience. UpB isn't actually great at killing, but idk when it does kill. Uthrow kills at ~150% on high ceiling stages and generally at least at 135% on low ceiling stages. Tipper Fsmash will kill most characters at like 110% center stage, though really light ones like Mewtwo will die at ~85%. I don't know when really tipper Dragon lunge kills.

D

Deleted member 189823

Smash 4 has spoiled me so much that killing over 80-90 is not as special anymoe. ),:

Top Bottom