• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CoroCoro Has Leaked [Scans Inside]

D

Deleted Member

You can see a bit of Charizard in the 7th scan, but they forgot to take a full pic of the Pokemon page.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Loving that image of Mario and Luigi pointing at Pac-Man's Namco Roulette taunt. Even though there's nothing new on the characters front (as was to be expected), I'm still excited by all this, and I can't wait to see it translated.

Stalkos

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1977-0277-9521
Image 3, the screen with Mario and Luigi, Is Luigi performing a new taunt or something?

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
lmao There's no way Sakurai or Nintendo would let a magazine or broadcast leak all characters and stages

D

Deleted member

Well supposedly if the character roster is the rumored 51 characters I've been hearing about, how the hell is he going to fit all of that onto a 3DS cartridge? I know there won't be as much music for stages, but music doesn't take up as much space as it use to (Remember Final Fantasy 1 and how the regular boss theme was also the final boss theme? Yeah)
Brawl was less than 8 GB, and Subspace took up a lot of the space. So no subspace means more space, which means the 3ds will not hold back the roster at all (unless the ice climbers don't work for whatever reason)

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
So I'm confused there is no show now or what? Also I was hoping we at least see some of the new stages in more detail.

Luminario

Smash Lord
Well supposedly if the character roster is the rumored 51 characters I've been hearing about, how the hell is he going to fit all of that onto a 3DS cartridge? I know there won't be as much music for stages, but music doesn't take up as much space as it use to (Remember Final Fantasy 1 and how the regular boss theme was also the final boss theme? Yeah)
Pokemon X and Y had over 700 pokemon with a minimum of 7 animations + a whole world + characters + effects. Smash 3DS will be fine.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
For the record, the last couple characters above Charizard looks like the end of Greninja's name. Doesn't look like there's room for all four confirmed Pokémon on the page, so I wonder if that means Lucario's not in the starting roster? Then again, every other confirmed character shows up, and he does show up in some pictures. I have a hard time believing all 36-38 are starters when Brawl's starting roster was only 21, at any rate.

Last edited:

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
So I'm confused there is no show now or what? Also I was hoping we at least see some of the new stages in more detail.
There is no show. Various websites took the ".tv" in CoroCoros official site URL to mean that it was a broadcast. The page people derived that logic from was the page that details what is in the issue next month, with the date at the top being the date the issue is out.

All that page said is that there was to be a Super Smash Bros. book featuring details on the characters etc. It was originally worded very vaguely so could have been interpreted as them revealing the entire roster, but they corrected that soon afterward.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
There is no show. Various websites took the ".tv" in CoroCoros official site URL to mean that it was a broadcast. The page people derived that logic from was the page that details what is in the issue next month, with the date at the top being the date the issue is out.

All that page said is that there was to be a Super Smash Bros. book featuring details on the characters etc. It was originally worded very vaguely so could have been interpreted as them revealing the entire roster, but they corrected that soon afterward.
Serebii strikes back xD <3

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace

Gonna add this to the OP so it can be put to rest for the posters just tumbling into this thread.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993

Ok thanks a lot for the info.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999

So basically, no new info? :/ Thanks anyway Serebii, I always use your site for official info :) What are your thoughts on SSB4 so far now that you're here?

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice
Darn it, I looked forward to at least one character reveal DX. Well I guess there is like only a month and 2 days left so... I can wait.

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
So basically, no new info? :/ Thanks anyway Serebii, I always use your site for official info :) What are your thoughts on SSB4 so far now that you're here?
I'm very excited. Looking forward to September 12th like crazy. Going to be a good day, assuming the eShop servers hold out.

I also wouldn't say this is nothing. We're seeing more Mii customisation :)

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
What? New Up-Tilt?
Her up smash is the same but with a ribbon around it. It was showcased in a pic of the day.
Her up tilt is still the hearts, which was shown in the end character trailer showcase during the Smash Direct.

This is her new up air.
And she is in the air doing it....

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627

Thanks Serebii, I've heard a lot of people with theories but nothing concrete until now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm looking at the page with Sonic and:

I'm noticing that "No.1" there.

SONIC CONFIRMED FOR SSS TIER.

Khao

Smash Lord
wait

There's still people thinking that the 3DS can't handle a big roster? I thought that had stopped months ago.

I mean, it's not like we're already matching Brawl in numbers and we're still missing several obvious veterans and know for a fact that therer's still a few newcomers we haven't seen yet.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Her up smash is the same but with a ribbon around it. It was showcased in a pic of the day.
Her up tilt is still the hearts, which was shown in the end character trailer showcase during the Smash Direct.

This is her new up air.
And she is in the air doing it....
has it been officially confirmed ?

captainghost07

Smash Apprentice
NNID
captainghost07
Switch FC
SW-3052-5727-4615
what you are seeing is the not the starting roster i checked every character that has been revealed so far is on the magazine and i find unlikely that every character revealed so far is the starting roster

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
It's unlikely that characters like Luigi and the 3rd parties are on the starting roster. It's possible, but unlikely.
Eh, I think it's possible. Sakurai is always changing things. Plus, they were all playable at E3, Smash-fest, and Comic-con. Plus, some other events I think.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
Eh, I think it's possible. Sakurai is always changing things. Plus, they were all playable at E3, Smash-fest, and Comic-con. Plus, some other events I think.
Sonic was playable in some Brawl demos, but he still ended up being unlockable. Like I said, it's a possibility.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
In every game something near 2/3th is the starting roster and 1/3th is unlockable.

Starting - unlockable - total
64: 8 - 4 - 12
Melee: 15 - 11 - 26
Brawl: 25 - 14 - 39
Smash4: 34 - 17 - 51

Last edited:
Top Bottom