• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CoroCoro Has Leaked [Scans Inside]

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
http://m.imgur.com/a/2j1No

Nothing significant, based off the images. Can someone translate?

Also, I'm assuming these characters are the starting roster?

Sorry if this thread is unauthorized or something. Just thought I'd share :p

Shoutout to r/smashbros for finding this.

EDIT:

Concerning the alleged CoroCoro smash broadcast:

There is no show. Various websites took the ".tv" in CoroCoros official site URL to mean that it was a broadcast. The page people derived that logic from was the page that details what is in the issue next month, with the date at the top being the date the issue is out.

All that page said is that there was to be a Super Smash Bros. book featuring details on the characters etc. It was originally worded very vaguely so could have been interpreted as them revealing the entire roster, but they corrected that soon afterward.
Thank you @Serebii :)

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Some new pictures, but no new information. Ah well.

I like that picture with Pac-Man's classic form facing down Mario and Luigi.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
'Hype for Corocoro leaks level drops below negative 500 :laugh: '
Seriously though, what a disappointment :( .
At least we know what the customization screen looks like...? :laugh:

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Honestly who's surprised? I knew there wouldn't be anything to the magazine.

Last edited:

AlgusUnderdunk

Smash Ace
Well... I like the frog hats... and I think personally this is the first image I saw of the Darknut in Smash Run so... yay.

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
I counted 33 characters focused on today. Who are we missing?

If this is the starting roster, the other characters not featured in the mag are unlockables, right?

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Is anyone really that disappointed that we got what exactly they said we were getting?

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
Were people actually expecting character reveals from Coro Coro even though they stated that they would only show characters revealed so far?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
You guys act so surprised but their statement was retracted so long ago

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Somebody translate the picture with Peach doing the rainbow attack please.

Booster

Smash Lord
Atleast we now know that Smash U CAN be played on Gamepad...but do you want to? Well if you have a little brother who constantly wants to play with his big brother's consoles then yes, of course you do

oGr33n

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3050-7615-9118
I was just telling my friend about all the possiblities if we are to custoize with all streetpass outfits and that I can see myself becoming a gunner w/ frog hat. I can imagine that I'm one of the few who are actually satisfied with this leak :D

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
There have to be hundreds of words distributed throughout this, and we know what exactly zero of them are. I didn't expect new characters or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of those words contained interesting information.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Something interesting I noticed was the rainbow in Peach ' s up smash which I though was her new Uair

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
Hey, at least we got some new images. I didn't expect anything, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't keep my eye out for this.

Booster

Smash Lord
Hopefully the full roster is more then 37 characters, that's only 2 more characters then Brawl had unless you count transformables and Pokemon Trainer Pokemon as seperate

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I'm pretty convinced we'll have more than 37 characters, Booster.

Nothing new from the pictures but that was expected. I remember the Brawl days too much.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Har. Not even surprised. Strange that we haven't seen some of the old starters....

Booster

Smash Lord
I'm pretty convinced we'll have more than 37 characters, Booster.

Nothing new from the pictures but that was expected. I remember the Brawl days too much.
I like to think so too but let's face it, Sakurai can be a troll sometimes. BUT atleast he isn't revealing the whole roster BEFORE release like he did with Brawl

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
There's no new information because they're saving the juicy gossip for their Corocoro show.

I hope. D:

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
Ah, was hoping for some new and exciting news... but oh well. I am hoping we have some fun objectives to unlock the characters though.

Booster

Smash Lord
If Miis are getting custom outfits, I just hope a fedora is part of it so that my Freddy Krueger Mii will be more completed

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I like to think so too but let's face it, Sakurai can be a troll sometimes. BUT atleast he isn't revealing the whole roster BEFORE release like he did with Brawl
Fun fact: He didn't reveal the full roster to Japan. We got Brawl way after they did.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Warning Received
The hype train has been derailed into a deep dark chasm-y ditch of despair with ravenous wolves surrounding the helpless survivors. Their graves will read: "They died from vitamin-hype deficiency"

Wait a minute, there's gonna be a CoroCoro show, did someone say? It turns out the hype train passengers are still alive and kickin'! They are now getting a constant supply of pure hype juice in order to survive the following day...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom