• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
because i don't have the game.
Dspite what I posted,I never played the game. my habit is researching different facets of the fire emblem game, namely growth rates.
that's why i know quite a bit about awakening despite not playing it.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
because i don't have the game.
Dspite what I posted,I never played the game. my habit is researching different facets of the fire emblem game, namely growth rates.
that's why i know quite a bit about awakening despite not playing it.
So... You like Cordeila because of her growth rates?

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Yea... you won't see me in the male x male department. All my shippings for :4pit: is with certain females I've chosen. It's just :4palutena: :4zss: are the 2 main gals I've been pairing Pit with for a long time. Sucks there isn't much for the latter, though, since I think those 2 would be epic together, the :4pit: x :4samus::4zss: one btw, not just because of the old history between Metroid and KI, and the "Metroid" reference in Uprising. I could go deeper about it, but what can you do? I love it and that's what matters, right?
Dude, chill. you're taking this way too seriously

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Definitely. I wonder what Morgan's up to since both of her parents are in Smash?
Now I'm picturing F!Morgan meeting my taguel M!Morgan... Good thing he doesn't have the taguel ears too (though I like to imagine he does).

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Dude, chill. you're taking this way too seriously
It is not me taking it seriously, worry not. Everyone's to their opinion and to their likes. I just don't want ppl getting the wrong idea about me. I just know some kinda do on purpose somewhere for trouble-brewing reasons, not you of course.

Last edited:

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
I might have already posted in this thread but oh well...

:4myfriends:x:4marth:- OTP.
:4link:x:4sheik:- If Sheik is male. But I wouldn't mind if Sheik is female...
:4pit:x:roypm:- I don't know why, but I've taken a right shine to this...
:4link:x:4zelda:- C'mon, it's a classic.
:4mario:x:4peach:- Same as above.
Chrom x :4robinf: - I always marry Chrom to MyUnit in my Female Play throughs.
Chrom x :4robinm:- Teehee.
:4ness:x:lucas:- I find this ridiculously cute, as long as it's cute fluffy stuff, nothing explicit.
:snake:x:4zss:- It just clicked for me.
:4kirby:x:4jigglypuff:- PINK. ROUND. BABIES.
:4robinm:x Olivia - My OTP for my Male Play through.
:4lucina:x Inigo - Smile, Luci~
:4littlemac:x:4zss:- I blame Sakurai.
Reyn x :4shulk:- I have no idea...
:4fox:x:4falco:- Please don't hurt me...

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
...I actually saw some of the support conversations. Cordelia I ended up liking the most.
Ah. I like her supports. The fact she stills talks about Chrom after you marry her annoys the hell out of me. I'm not a fan of Severa though.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Ah. I like her supports. The fact she stills talks about Chrom after you marry her annoys the hell out of me. I'm not a fan of Severa though.
Honestly I know where Severa is coming from. Like her, my mom is really brilliant and people subconsciously expect me to be like her. As a result,I have really low self esteem until i started to play card games.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Honestly I know where Severa is coming from. Like her, my mom is really brilliant and people subconsciously expect me to be like her. As a result,I have really low self esteem until i started to play card games.
Yeah, I understand. I'm not really a fan of tsunderes except in rare cases.

Shaymikyu

I know what you mean- her S Support with Frederick bummed me out a bit because it felt like she just settled with the guy who liked her back. Her support with Kellam is fun, though, plus Kellam as Severa's dad just sounds hilarious. I'm mixed on Severa- I like the idea of her having to cope with being overshadowed by her mother, but I'm just not too into tsunderes. I like Cordelia, though.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I know what you mean- her S Support with Frederick bummed me out a bit because it felt like she just settled with the guy who liked her back. Her support with Kellam is fun, though, plus Kellam as Severa's dad just sounds hilarious. I'm mixed on Severa- I like the idea of her having to cope with being overshadowed by her mother, but I'm just not too into tsunderes. I like Cordelia, though.
I like pairing Cordy with Frederick since they both want Chrom.

Shaymikyu

So how long until people ship Olimar and Rosalina? Seriously, it seems like every picture of two characters together seems to spawn a new ship.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Is it getting dangerous in here or is it just me?
It's okay as long as it's not Rule 34!

MOAR ZELDA SHIPPING

I have as many of these as I have Ridley "too big" jokes.

EDIT: Images should work now.

Last edited:

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
:4palutena:/:4pit: Isn't boring. It's one of my all-time favorites. Then again, some already know how I like pairing Pit with some of the gals anyways.

Now if only we'd get more that like :4pit:/:4zss: besides me, I'd be happier for not being one of the few that love those 2 together.
(even if it's usually the big sis/little bro or super close friends routine with them)
Pitena is the most hilarious duo ever. I adore :4palutena:/:4pit:. it is my 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, and 10th favorite pairing.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pitena is the most hilarious duo ever. I adore :4palutena:/:4pit:. it is my 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, and 10th favorite pairing.
I guess those 2 are so good together, you have to give them more than 1 spot on your favorite list. :p
10 points for ya. <3 That lucky angel, right?

BellaLunaWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BellaLunaWolf
3DS FC
5026-4611-0782
Hehe, y'all talk about everything here, eh?

Remember the "50 Must-See Things" vid from the other day? In the portion showcasing the ability to draw on screenshots in the Wii U game, there was that pic of Peach and Rosalina. Pretty cute, actually.

And of course, there's everyone's new fave: Samus and Little Mac. Some of the fanart people make is kind of adorable. It amuses me how they characterize Mac as easily embarrassed.

Then there's that one pairing that came outta nowhere because of that screenshot. Palutena and Lucina. While I've never played any of the Kid Icarus games, I take it that Palutena has a sense of humor in Uprising? I can imagine Palutena dressing up as Naga, a god-like being from the Fire Emblem series, to prank Lucina and try to get a reaction out of her. Consequently, Lucina is described in Fire Emblem Awakening as "the least likely to get a joke."

Of course, people haven't forgotten about Palutena and Pit.

I don't take any Smash "ships" seriously, but fluffy fanart is always cute.
One of my favorite non-relationship things to see is characters befriending Pokemon.
This image is a personal fave of mine. My mains working together! Ugh if you put Pikachu next to anybody, you're in for instant cuteness.

Source

Psychic Buddies... :)

Source

I've seen that people in this thread like the idea of Sheik and Greninja teaming up.

Source Note: This artist is selling cool Smash Bros. shirt designs, like this one.

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Hehe, y'all talk about everything here, eh?

Remember the "50 Must-See Things" vid from the other day? In the portion showcasing the ability to draw on screenshots in the Wii U game, there was that pic of Peach and Rosalina. Pretty cute, actually.

And of course, there's everyone's new fave: Samus and Little Mac. Some of the fanart people make is kind of adorable. It amuses me how they characterize Mac as easily embarrassed.

Then there's that one pairing that came outta nowhere because of that screenshot. Palutena and Lucina. While I've never played any of the Kid Icarus games, I take it that Palutena has a sense of humor in Uprising? I can imagine Palutena dressing up as Naga, a god-like being from the Fire Emblem series, to prank Lucina and try to get a reaction out of her. Consequently, Lucina is described in Fire Emblem Awakening as "the least likely to get a joke."

Of course, people haven't forgotten about Palutena and Pit.

I don't take any Smash "ships" seriously, but fluffy fanart is always cute.
One of my favorite non-relationship things to see is characters befriending Pokemon.
This image is a personal fave of mine. My mains working together! Ugh if you put Pikachu next to anybody, you're in for instant cuteness.

Source

Psychic Buddies... :)

Source

I've seen that people in this thread like the idea of Sheik and Greninja teaming up.

Source Note: This artist is selling cool Smash Bros. shirt designs, like this one.
>No Zelda shipping.

BellaLunaWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BellaLunaWolf
3DS FC
5026-4611-0782
Zelda shipping is possible because it's the most popular pairing in its series.:b: :4zelda::4link:
Yea. Zelink is sweet. I especially like them in Skyward Sword. Zelda's just too cute in that game. >w<

I also found an adorable color pencil piece from one of the above artists of Mario and Peach. I like the style.:4peach::4mario:

Canonical stuff aside, I also find entertainment value in the pairings that result from Smash crossover shenanigans and all that jazz.

Classic Pink Puff duo.:4jigglypuff::4kirby:

It's funny how screenshots from the official site look kinda "shippy" sometimes. Charizard and Pikachu? :4pikachu::4charizard:

I never considered this pairing before. Female Villager and Toon Link. I guess they'd bond over breaking pots? xD
:4villagerf::4tlink:

I recall Subspace Emissary creating odd teams and such. For example, Peach and Fox. Here's a cute portrait of the two. :4peach::4fox:

I saw some cute fanarts focusing on Meta Knight. He has some fans in the roster that think he's cute and cuddly. :4metaknight:

Source
(Drawings 7 and 9 in the picture set.)

Top Bottom