• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
It's alright. A bit annoying as a Marth x Zelda shipper myself, but still alright. That's the purpose of this thread after all, well, maybe it's not so much just posting massive amounts of art, but, yeah.
Oh, you meant other people getting carried away? Well. . .
I'm not going to say who it was who got carried away but let's just say they received a warning for it.

So, yeah, I'd say they did get carried away.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Aww, this thread got quiet :c

I've not seen anyone post (good) fanfics (or any at all tbh) here yet I don't think, are there any you guys recommend?

PF9

Smash Lord
Mario/Peach and Link/Zelda are obvious, then there's Captain Falcon/Samus, a popular one since the early days of Smash. I also like to ship male Fire Emblem characters together, like Ike and Male Robin.

As for Marth, in my fanfic The Real Smash Bros. (which is on FF.net), I have deliberately made his sexuality a mystery. At times he does try to steal Zelda away from Link, which always p*sses Link off when that happens, as he is very protective of his woman. Yet other times, he is seen with other male Fire Emblem characters, and I have not explicitly stated Marth's absolute sexual preferences as I said. Ike and Male Robin on the other hand, I have.

PF9

Smash Lord
And I also ship Wario and Rosalina (which shocks her best friend Peach). Seems Rosalina is into bad boys.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Aww, this thread got quiet :c

I've not seen anyone post (good) fanfics (or any at all tbh) here yet I don't think, are there any you guys recommend?
I read this one fanfic that illustrates all the things you shouldn't do in a fanfic, but I can't find it. :(

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
Never really been a big fan of shipping but..

:4rob:x:4gaw:
:4wario:x:4wario2:
:4ganondorf:x:4jigglypuff:
:4bowser:x:4pikachu:
:4bowserjr:x:4peach:
:4yoshi:x:4wendy:
:4palutena:x:4duckhunt:
:4villager:x:4charizard:

So, what do you guys think? Pretty neat, huh?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I read this one fanfic that illustrates all the things you shouldn't do in a fanfic, but I can't find it. :(
Don't tell me. Mishonh From God? Or is it something else?

On a side note...I kinda see a bit of a love-hate relationship between Palutena and Ganondorf, what with her being the Goddess of Light and him being the King of Evil and all.

PF9

Smash Lord
On a related note, some of the playable Pokemon can breed with each other in the Pokemon games. Specifically, Pikachu can breed with Jigglypuff (both are in Fairy Egg Group) and Lucario (both in Field).

BellaLunaWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BellaLunaWolf
3DS FC
5026-4611-0782
Official Challenge screenshots have so much ship bait... Take this one, for example.

(Peach looks like the only one particularly amused by Shulk, lol..)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'd like to add to the screens shipping thing, and this one's for Palutena's All-Star one.

Blushing Pit makes this 10x better.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I found some pics of Rosalina x the male Wii Fit Trainer on Pixiv. An interesting ship, but I can't post the pic here, not because it's NSFW or anything (it isn't), but because I don't like posting art from Pixiv artists without permission; they sometimes delete their whole account in the worst case if their art is shared without permission/they just don't want it shared.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Official Challenge screenshots have so much ship bait... Take this one, for example.

(Peach looks like the only one particularly amused by Shulk, lol..)
Shulk the lady's man. I bet he gets all the girls of smash chasing him.

Arle Nadja

Prodigy Sorceress & Girl Power Icon
NNID
ChaoticMarin
3DS FC
1547-5230-3937
Kirby x Pac Man x Yoshi

They heard the term dinner date and thought it was an all you can eat marathon. No one survived.

Not going to lie about how interesting that sig is. I wonder how it got made...
It's a legit screenshot from SSB4 Wii U. I manually stripped away the background and color corrected away most of the easily visible artifacts. The original is here

Also, Peach's hips x Shulk's face OTP

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Kirby x Pac Man x Yoshi

They heard the term dinner date and thought it was an all you can eat marathon. No one survived.

It's a legit screenshot from SSB4 Wii U. I manually stripped away the background and color corrected away most of the easily visible artifacts. The original is here

Also, Peach's hips x Shulk's face OTP
Well then, I surely wish Pit was that lucky in a way that only I could imagine. Sometimes I can be crazy or strange, or just silly; you'd be surprised with someone of my thoughts. But back to the pic, it's well um... adorable. >_<

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Must save thread from going dark!
:4sheik:x:4marth:, anyone?

No? Okay...

I'll be over here shipping Link and Zelda again...

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Must save thread from going dark!
:4sheik:x:4marth:, anyone?

No? Okay...

I'll be over here shipping Link and Zelda again...
Actually, yes.
But only if Sheik is female in the reality.
It's OoT Zelda! And, Shadow Dragon (DS remake version) Marth!

My 'headcanon' is boring, but everyone is locked away from their own 'universes', or at least it's hard to get back.
A NOBLE ADVENTURE OF HEROES FROM THE MULTIVERSE WORKING WITH MASTER HAND (Good) TO REPAIR THE DAMAGE FROM CRAZY HAND (Chaotic Neutral) AND TABUU (Lawful Evil) FIGHTING and maybe stop them, AND THE LOVE FROM CIRCUMSTANCE (Storge) BONDS MANY OF THE HEROES? This lends itself to a novel length fanfic.
Wait, isn't the longest piece of literature ever written a SSB fanfic?

And so this thread doesn't die:

:4peach:x:4mario:
:4wiremac:x:4wiifit:
why not :4robinf: x:4myfriends: ? I can see her being like 'Priam had OP stats Ike must have amazing growths too'
:4falco: misses Kat
:4yoshi:x:substitute:

Last edited:
Top Bottom