• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete roster revealed? It was true!!!! (Except for Falcon/Olimar swap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trophyhunter

Smash Apprentice
Obviously somewhere where, you havn't been
Fake okay theres been 25 confimred characters plus

Captain flacon: Confimred because samurai Guroh has the f zero icon
Jiggly puff: Sticker head confirmed her
Luigi: Interview at E for all.
Lucario: Sticker head confirmed him
Ness: Sticker head confirmed him.
Kyrstal: Confirmed through Voice Actor.
Ridley: Mentioned three times by Sakurai!

That gives us 32 Characters why would they only add three more!

-Foggy-

Smash Apprentice
in the Subspace Emissary. What is the Subspace Emi
How are people even considering this as real? Look at the quality of the pictures of Jigglypuff and Falcon compared to the characters whos pics are on the dojo. Look at the difference between Jiggs and Kirby for example. This is ridiculous. You're all being blinded by ROB to see that this is as fake as any other fake roster we've seen. The only one that MIGHT be real in that first post is the last one with the starting roster.

EDIT: Look at the quality of Ness right above Lucas. Also, the Ness picture we saw from the stamp head is facing forward and not to the side like in the roster. Up until now (lulz), all of the stamp heads have looked identical to their respective dojo pics. Apparently not for Ness (OR Jiggles i might add).

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
I really doubt, with 700 people involved in this wonderful masterpiece...
That 35 characters is the final result.

I sure that many people can at least be a lot more productive.

Man, I've seen people making threads ever since this and twisting the facts AGAINST a Ridley roster.
It's pissing me off.

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
i love how no one still hasn't proved this fake or real yet. though the best argument for the 35 rosters is who made it and against is the trophy think kinda sad.

Chiastic

Smash Apprentice
seeing a final roster WITHOUT megaman makes me cry.
for god's sake. i hope this is a fake. besides, it seems like the number of unlockable characters aren't right in relation to the number of starters. 21 + 14 unlockables. seem too little (it was 14 starters + 11 unlockables in melee) anyways. i really hope there are more characters in the game.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
My only reason to doubt the pictures is that there have been no more in almost eight hours. You'd think to have the privilege of being the first one to show some unrevealed characters in battle, doing their final smashes, etc, heck, I'd be proud to show those shots.

My utter disdain for the leaked 35 roster is clouding my judgement. I've almost accepted it as real, so I'd be happy to learn it was false.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
@Kurizu208, yeah...it's been out for at least 8 hours now. There should be something more. The fact that it's not (that we don't have more pictures) points to it being fake. If it were me, I'd have someone taking pictures the whole time, and post a photobucket account or something with all of the photos.

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
I really cant see ROB being playable
They must have been smoking something very strong to even think about making him playable/

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Why has no one posted the picture of the game disc?

I don't buy this as easily as many have. I feel that there are too many holes in both arguments for anyone to be that sure of it. Anything you can think of can be explained on either side.

The final roster will be known for sure soon enough, so don't freak out too much.

rusashi

Smash Apprentice
Roster could be made by anyone looking for lulz who's seen the starting roster and has photoshop.

[not sarcasm]

Yeah, and if the roster had Geno, Krystal and other fanboy characters, everyone would be jumping with glee.

Be glad we got Sonic and Snake.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
If the Brawl Central roster is real, why can't someone simply show us one of the un-lokced characters and their Brawl portrait?

Black/Light

Smash Master
more proof it's fake taken from the Team Co-op update
Humm. . .Notice how it says 3 members? They where counting Sheik in that. . . but of course they wouldn't show her in that pic seeing as they waited tell last week to do so.

Hell, the simply fact they have Sheik in that pic when we had a Zelda icon before makes it seem more real to me.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Roster doesn't have characters I want. Must be fake.

[sarcasm]
I agree with that comment... you can see most people are actually complaining about the QUALITY instead of the QUANTITY so this whole thing is really just whining about characters who won't be playable. I mean, I you don't see me crying about this since Nintendo have already announced almost every character I want, officially or accidentally. 35 is truely a decent amount, it's just the choices that appear to have been made that seem to be controversial.

But anyway, this roster still has quite a reasonable chance of being fake. What wouldn't stop Nintendo from making a 'public tester' version with only 35 characters just in case somebody leaks, while the 'full tester' version has the complete lineup, but is closely guarded by the team themselves and maybe a few other elite individuals?

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
MINOR INQUIRY: Concerning the pictures of the game disc, as seen on brawl central. Would a Japanese disc be required to have any kind of rating on it, like the American ESRB?

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
OF COURSE THIS IS FAKE! How long does it take to un-lock the firs character? Probably very little time (100 VS matches at most). If these people were credible, they'd do that, then show the portrait of the un-locked character. Show me ROB, Wolf, Marth, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Ness in their Brawl forms and I will bow down to PoR and believe you!

FAKE!

rusashi

Smash Apprentice
No, because if they had characters unlocked, you'd call it fake too.

That Zelda pic was before Shiek was revealed, and Shiek was kept under lock and key.

Crushed

Smash Apprentice
I hope that someone is keeping track of every one of the doubting posts.

It'll make for a huge crow-eating feast when the roster is confirmed.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
He also put Ice climbers in the correct position, so that's 4 things. I think. I wasn't quick to add it to the list because i THINK ice climbers where playing at Jump Festa. I think. Doesn't anybody have the Jump Festa character screen?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
look, seriously, there is no way this is real.

a. theres only 2 3rd party characters. while there is no confirmation of how many there will be (no one ever said 3, its an approximation), if nintendo is going to go through the trouble of aquiring the licenses for snake and sonic, theyr going to put another one or two third parties in. otherwise, they could have left both of them out and still had a full roster, and kept it nintendo only. side note: mega man is deconfirmed, capcom said themselves hes not in it. stop talking about him.

b. rob wont be in it. no way, no how. it cant be the nes rob as hes an enemy in the SSE, and the starfox rob makes no sense. i do not believe he has a chance of being in it. someone make a valid point as to why he should be in it, besides saying hed be a good wtf character, cause there dosnt have to be one.

c. there will be an animal crossing character. (look back to the sticker update)

d. there will be more than 35 characters. there was 25 in melee, and theres already 12 confirmed newcomers. sure there will be a cut of two from melee, but not that many. id say like 3 or 4 tops. this means theres only 1 or 2 more characters. wrong.

e. while krystal isnt confirmed, she has a very high chance of being a PC with the voice actress and all. afterall, its a higher chance than wolf.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
No, because if they had characters unlocked, you'd call it fake too.

That Zelda pic was before Shiek was revealed, and Shiek was kept under lock and key.
**GASPS** Telepath! If they showed me legitimate pictures of them I'd buy it. Another thing that is beyond me, why not just show me a simple vid of Olimar V.S Pokemon Trainer or something like that... :p

Crushed

Smash Apprentice
...So what makes you so confident that it is the true roster?

It's not like you have more evidence that the people who doubt it.
Yeah, yeah I really do. Several reliable people saying it, matching exactly with what the guys who correctly guessed the Dragoon and Sonic's reveal...

...dude, I'm sorry, but this roster is real.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
He also put Ice climbers in the correct position, so that's 4 things. I think. I wasn't quick to add it to the list because i THINK ice climbers where playing at Jump Festa. I think. Doesn't anybody have the Jump Festa character screen?
Ice Climbers were not playable.

rusashi

Smash Apprentice
Post fixed

Right, because I'm telling you the truth. If you guys saw Krystal or Geno, or whatever character you wanted on the roster, you'd be very accepting of it.

But they're not there, so you all complain about something you can't change.

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
I hope it's fake.
It would be a letdown if those were ALL the unlockables.

If they "really" had Brawl, they would have posted more pics by now. It's been a lo~ng time.

Wolf -- Not 1/10 as useful as the rest of the Star Fox cast.
Toon Link -- We've already got a Link. No offense; I do like Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass...
R.O.B. -- Please no. Anything but that! NOT THE AFRO!!:laugh:
What's his Final Smash -- handing you a drink?:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom