• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colour me Green with Envy

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
i doubt lucas will get the ness change only because thats such a drastic diffrnece but i am curious 2 c wat lucases dark lucas will look like if he does have one

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Snake's Costumes

You do know that Snake's alternate costumes are from MGS3, right?
The one on the left is the recolored Snake camo, the one in the center is the Animals camo, and the one on the right is the recolor of the Raindrop camo.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I'm actually impressed with the lack of 'this update suxxors' regarding today's update XD

Iris

Smash Ace
I hope this doesn't ruin the chances of a Puppet Zelda costume. Green skin, yellow eyes, and markings on the skin please?

Also, after seeing that tournament picture, I think the changing color of Zelda's circlet is supposed to indicate the color of her dress. I guess that's why it was purple in that picture.

Anyone else notice from this update that Zelda's dress is either too big or she has a lot of junk in the trunk?

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
More garbage updates.
Quit looking at the Dojo, and don't buy Brawl since you know you're just going to hate every bit of it. And quit trying to just increase your post count with your garbage.

Anywho, I don't really like Fox but his Dark outfit is pretty nice. Black Zelda looks sweet too, I wish they could've shown Samus's Phazon Suit. I wonder why they had to get rid of all of Pikachu's hats (except for his red hat [my favorite])? Anyway, love the picutres.

mcs

Smash Cadet
Boshi! Boshi!

good update today..i still dont know why people are saying these updates stink tho...ah well.
if dr mario isint in then I wont be using dark colors (proud supporter of the dr of doom! dooooooooooooom!)

btw i just thought of something very stupid....pink bowser....blargh..:chuckle:

EDIT:
Hmm what to do, what to do...

EPIC FAIL
this entertains me. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Pretty good update today. It was nice to see some of the talked about alts in much, much clearer resolution. I've been wanting to see dark Link for a long time along with fusion suit Samus. Hopefully this bodes well for a great update later in the week.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
i was wondering why mario is wearing wario's uniform.....
since he is already in the game .......they are not out of colors now are they?:confused:

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
you guys must like anything.
No, I'm not satisfied with every update, but I appreciate them nonetheless. If all you're going to look forward to is character updates, then I suggest not visiting the Dojo for a while and just waiting until a topic starts about a newcomer. Otherwise, quit posting "blah blah garbage blah" a dozen times just to increase your post count.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
Maybe all of the characters with "dark" costumes will have been turned into statues by the badguys in the subspace emissary. Of course, the only thing I'm basing this on is the video where Wario turns Zelda into a statue with that huge gun thing, and that Zelda also has a dark costume. It would be like the badguys kidnap the goodguys and make evil clones out of them from their statues.

Soooooo, I don't think all of the characters will end up having dark costumes, only ones who are "transformed" in the subspace emissary mode at some point. That, and maybe some of the badguys will have them, too, for good measure...

And btw, zelda looks gorgeous with the dark dress outfit.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I happened to like today's update, a lot more than yesterday's. Dark Link does look amazing, but I might try maining Pit just because of how amazing he looks in his black costume.

Support a Puppet Zelda Costume! :)

iMichael

Smash Lord
I hope Mario gets the red and black outfit from Super Mario Galaxy!...that game is just too good.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
There still is time to edit it, to be honest I'd actually like a Dr.Mario costume if they're kicking Doc out of the game, which is 99%, Even though he'd basically be the melee Mario now, but just the same as the Mario from brawl but with a Good tornado for recovery, considering Mario can't use his tornado for recovery anymore.
And yeah it pretty much does... There is still hope for one though!
please realize that costumes don't change anything besides appearence

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
*sigh* When will Sakurai give us a halfway decent update? If we don't get a character this week, I have officially lost hope, because this is the longest we've went without a decent update.

The Director

Smash Lord
OMG I called the update today. I was laying in bed this morning and I said, "LOLOLOLOL it'd be funny if today's update was costume colors."

And VOILA! Sakurai read my thoughts...from across the world.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Leopard Camo Snake: I feel Sexy!
Left Urban Camo Snake: Hay Otakon, can I eat that?
Right Urban Camo Snake: What the hell, I'm not even trying to blend it... Wait, what the hell!?

I wonder why they didn't show off other character's alt colors like Sonic, It's probably because that if they do (assuming that the colors in the demo were temp [since they look so much alike they have to be]), It might confirm/deconfirm a character. I wonder if there will be a green Sonic in a gi. 20 points for the person who gets the reference.

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
Good update but my choices would of gone like this:
1. True alternate costumes ( like daisy and peach and even Link/Dark Link), but for every character
2. Colors like we have now, but with customizable color schemes.
3. This update.
I guess we could still have customizable colors, but overall a very welcomed improvement, though I wish they'd get more out there colors, like negative colors and shiny colors like things from Tron or something (glowy and stuff).

Top Bottom