• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colour me Green with Envy

Star105

Smash Journeyman
well i like this update but i wonder how many people had guessed this particular update the day before it was anounced?

this will be good

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Im glad we have Goth Zelda or w/e....Im gunna be using that and only that coloration......thing...

Draenic gamer

Smash Cadet
How could you talk about colors and not mention the original palette-swappa', Yoshi? Oh well, actual different costumes time time around makes up for it, rather than just swapped colors.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather see a team galaxy/ctic color change for the pokemon trainer.

They are the best evil organization so far in pokemon.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I could have sworn that Dark Zelda has a better aѕs than Regular Zelda. She's such a ѕlut.

Iris

Smash Ace
Wow, they found a way to make a boring update awesome. I'm really pleased with these color swaps, especially Zelda's.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Mic, I just wanted to say that your alt texts actually have me coming here to check updates rather than dojo. I'm always dissapointed when another mod puts the updates up.
Holy crap, I never noticed those. They're awesome!

Well, now I shall go and mentally prepare for all the "xXBloodheartsXx" and "~-ShadowPrincess-~" and the other emos and goths to flood the servers with their black costumes.

Also, blond Zelda sucks, brunette Zelda rocks.
You heard it from me first.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I could have sworn that Dark Zelda has a better aѕs than Regular Zelda. She's such a ѕlut.
He's right, ladies and gentlemen!

Wait a second...... omg I just orgasmed in my pants......... DARK SHEIK WITH WHITE HAIR OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IllidR

Smash Champion
I love this update, showing most of the colors available that we haven't gotten a close look at is cool. Great color choices, I really like Ike's soldier colors.. of course this saddens me with no mention of alternate costumes.

Iris

Smash Ace
Yeah, the goth colors are destined to be overused. Oh well, more for me.

Wayfarer

Smash Rookie
"You can change the color of your character by pressing buttons on the character-selection screen!

This is one of the many joys of Smash. This time, each character has about six different color variations."

DID SOMEONE OVERLOOK THIS??? Sakurai said SIX different color combinations!!! Oh the possibilities! =)

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Wow....somewhere out there all the generic "dark side" players have been made quite happy...link...fox...pitt...already see sigs of them....

On the other hand, the new alt costumes are full of win.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Only Link should have had one, since it fit. He even had an Event in Melee after his dark side! But Pit needed it too because he looks so cool in black, and because "Fallen Angle" fits so well.

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
greatttttttttttttt weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

d0c926

Smash Journeyman
I like this update, my all time favorite is Dark Fox, follow by Old Zelda. Ike costume look weird, maybe they should change his hair color like they did with Marth and Roy in SSBM

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Am I the only one who noticed Mario's Wario costume, still in even though Wario's in the game?

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Noooo! Pikachu's party hat! They can't take that away!

Anywhos, I enjoyed this update quite a bit. I like seeing all the different color variations. The costumes are so awesome.

He's right, ladies and gentlemen!

Wait a second...... omg I just orgasmed in my pants......... DARK SHEIK WITH WHITE HAIR OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh man, that's going to look bad ***(assuming Zelda still turns into Sheik. Eh-heh heh...)

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
Wait...does this mean that Sakurai will start updating on colors?

"Link can turn red lol"

Puffs

Smash Ace
Red's hat, Crystal's goggles, and Emerald Brendan's headband. I'm liking Pikachu's costumes.

Playable Charizard more than makes up for the loss of Pichu.

KiddyDong

Smash Cadet
Lol, I've been refreshing the dojo page for like hours playing FE6, and it still showed the tuesday upate. NIce update, and I'll be glad if they dont have Ash as a pokemon trainer alt color.

ChozoChampion

Smash Apprentice
well hopefully this means we will get more villains with hero colors ganondorf in white anyone?....assuming hes in of course

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
So alternate costumes seem like the wont be happening...
Thats a dam shame.
At least the color changes are better.

I

i8waffles612

this update is really cool. I love all the colors it showed!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The suits that we know of for Samus are Varia, Gravity, Green, Phazon, Dark Coloured, Fusion and Pink.

EDIT:
actually i saw someone on one of these threads with a pure white samus sig...that interests me more than dark samus.
That's just somoene changing colours in photoshop.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Interesting, but either-way dark-link was in both games...its a bummer he did not mention gold bowser, the evil zelda is interesting, it looks like the one from the SNES version possibly...

Top Bottom