• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colour me Green with Envy

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Interesting, but either-way dark-link was in both games...its a bummer he did not mention gold bowser, the evil zelda is interesting, it looks like the one from the SNES version possibly...
Link to the past? When was there an evil or black Zelda in that? or any Zelda for that matter?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
WTF, where's Gold Bowser! That was awesome! Gimpyfish will not be impressed :p

And I'm not either. That costume looked bad ***, even in shaky youtube videos.

D

Deleted member

Dark Fox is as close as I'm gonna get to playing as Wolf. Oh well *Takes Wolf out of sig*

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
Well, Sakurai has again proven what a wizard he is. Last week there were many threads about possible "boring" updates for this week. One that showed up rather often was Color Changes. Mr. Sakurai has turned an otherwise boring update into the best we've gotten in weeks.
Also, credit to the metroid wiki at http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page for these images:

Phazon Suit:

(Gamespot gets credit for this one)
Dark Suit:

Ligh HOLY **** THIS SUIT IS AWESOME!

Suit that uses Phazon to boost her power:

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
Dark Zelda is pretty freakin' cool, and samus's fusion suit is pretty sweet too :D also, didn't Pikachu also have those goggles in melee? Pichu should'nt be counted out yet, you never know what pops into the creator of this game.

Proof;

ShoDan

Smash Apprentice
dark colors :D
hopefully in the upcoming updates they will show more costomus in random pics
i cant wait to see dark samus

Kendra

Smash Rookie
Dark Link isn't a costume or aything, it's a different form, amazing!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
When someone told me that Dark Link at E4A was just all black, I assumed it was the sam one you fought in Melee for an event and I was disappointed, but now this one from TP is much cooler.

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know there was Dark Link in TP :x, at least I havn't fought him yet, and I'm almost to the ending.

I think it's just generic Dark Link from LA and Oot

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I didn't know there was Dark Link in TP :x, at least I havn't fought him yet, and I'm almost to the ending.

It wasn't an enemy. Remember when you are about to enter the water temple? Or was it right after you beat it and Zant coms? Anyway, when you're taking to the water god in Lake Hylia, Link hears a triforce story and he freaks out and has a weird dream/vision with that girl holding a dagger, and a few Dark Links.

FaceGuy

Smash Apprentice
Link to the past? When was there an evil or black Zelda in that? or any Zelda for that matter?
Zelda was in Link to the Past..

Although some of these look pretty cool, I hope they're not deconfirming proper costume changes (Dr Mario, different Pokemon Trainers, etc).

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord

*SPOILER*
well in TP there's an event in the game where someone tells u a story of an ancient poew....and they a shadow from of Link right there....Im just being vague because I dont want to spoil it....wait ..yur already near the ending?? then WTH? u should know about the Lanaryu ( think that how it spelled) the spirit of light who told u that story about the Golden power and the Fused shadows and stuff! XDDDDDDD

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Ugh! They have a trophy of Fusion Suit Samus! They showed it off in a trailer! Why would they just waste it by putting in a stupid palette swap instead of a model swap?
Cuz they know how to be selective enough not to reveal too much but enough to wet the players' craving. Which is why everyone here keeps coming back for more.

edit: They should have the ganon-infested zelda... >.> ... I know zelda players would go wild over that.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
It wasn't an enemy. Remember when you are about to enter the water temple? Or was it right after you beat it and Zant coms? Anyway, when you're taking to the water god in Lake Hylia, Link hears a triforce story and he freaks out and has a weird dream/vision with that girl holding a dagger, and a few Dark Links.
it wasnt a water god it was a Spirit of Light (^^)v

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
*SPOILER*
well in TP there's an event in the game where someone tells u a story of an ancient poew....and they a shadow from of Link right there....Im just being vague because I dont want to spoil it....wait ..yur already near the ending?? then WTH? u should know about the Lanaryu ( think that how it spelled) the spirit of light who told u that story about the Golden power and the Fused shadows and stuff! XDDDDDDD
lol wow, I completely forgot that scene, I vaguelly remember it, I think I went to the Bathroom during it or something haha

Someone tell me where this dark Zelda was in Lttp plz?
GBA remake, beat both Lttp and 4Swords and a new dungeon in DarkWorld in unlocked, there are 4(?) Dark Links as bosses, oddly enough none of them are black from what I remember, Yellow, Purple, Blue and Green I believe, maybe Blue is grey, I don't remember I never got to that part, I only read it in the LTTP GBA player's guide.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
lol wow, I completely forgot that scene, I vaguelly remember it, I think I went to the Bathroom during it or something haha
I guessiong Lake Hylia made u go to the bathroom? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD any way back on topic.....for some reason...the Blond Zelda make me...a little different about the original Blond ....I mean i like it but it just has a different approach to it...

GBA remake, beat both Lttp and 4Swords and a new dungeon in DarkWorld in unlocked, there are 4(?) Dark Links as bosses, oddly enough none of them are black from what I remember, Yellow, Purple, Blue and Green I believe, maybe Blue is grey, I don't remember I never got to that part, I only read it in the LTTP GBA player's guide.
IDT there was a yellow link...O_o

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Wow, people were right, Dark Link looks very sexy.

All of the other alternate costumes are great too.

I actually liked this update.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
OK there were Dark Links, but was there a Dark Zelda?

After seeing the blone Zelda, I realized they should have kept her like that. It changed my thoughts on the brunette Zelda.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
This week is not good at all. The next update will be how to turn the Wii on.
we had a Reveling of a Final Smash.....Training mode and a new item reveald (although alot of us knew about it but there was one thing they missed) and today's update about costumes that revealed a few we did not see at all...how was this bad...I ask u....
EDIT: u kno what? strike that....we had two items revealed yesterday...there was a Soccor ball item on the Training Mode update

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Sucky update actually turned good. It's amazing what a few screenshots can do to what would be a crappy update. It's good to actually have a good one like todays for the first time in weeks. Maybe he gave us a decent one today to prepare us for the shock of GENO TOMORROW!!!!!

NukeA6

Smash Master
These color pallettes are much better than the past games. I could care less for alternate costumes now. Reminds of how the colors were in KOF 2006/MI 2.

After seeing the blone Zelda, I realized they should have kept her like that. It changed my thoughts on the brunette Zelda.
There was no Dark Zelda in LttP but
she did become possessed by Ganondorf in Twilight Princess. But all she had was yellow eyes and markings on her head and neck.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
These color pallettes are much better than the past games. I could care less for alternate costumes now. Reminds of how the colors were in KOF 2006/MI 2.

There was no Dark Zelda in LttP but
she did become possessed by Ganondorf in Twilight Princess. But all she had was yellow eyes and markings on her head and neck.
Exorcist Zelda!!!!!!

How much does anyone want to bet that tomorrow's update will feature a character with an alt costume? Maybe Geno doing a Geno Beam to a red Link or something.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Exorcist Zelda!!!!!!

How much does anyone want to bet that tomorrow's update will feature a character with an alt costume? Maybe Geno doing a Geno Beam to a red Link or something.
u kno i was just wondering about if there were going to start showing characaters with different colors now in future updates..

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
This week is not good at all. The next update will be how to turn the Wii on.
That's funny i wonder what will happen if it was true:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

blond zelda will be pink sheik right
and the normal sheik is with the brunette

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
That's funny i wonder what will happen if it was true:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

blond zelda will be pink sheik right
and the normal sheik is with the brunette
I'm predicting this:

Blonde Zelda=Sheik from Melee (updated graphics of course)
Brunette Zelda= Slightly new updated look for SHeik. You hear d it here first folks.

Illyasvel

Smash Apprentice
Or maybe not even a Sheik at all ._. hoping for Zelda's update tomorrow rather than a new character~~

Or how to turn the Wii on, too.

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Or maybe not even a Sheik at all ._. hoping for Zelda's update tomorrow rather than a new character~~

Or how to turn the Wii on, too.
You got a better chance on getting how to turn on the Wii as an update. The Dojo has been utter garbage the last few weeks.

Rocketspark

Smash Cadet
I actually liked this update. It was hard to see good images of the alt. colors from E for All videos, but now we have clear Dojo screenhots to look at (for some characters).
I'm glad Pikachu was on there. Ever since I heard he got a green bandana I've been interested in it and seeing what it looks like, and it looks cooler than I thought. I'm not using red hat Pikachu anymore once I get Brawl.

Top Bottom