• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colour me Green with Envy

Rocketspark

Smash Cadet
You got a better chance on getting how to turn on the Wii as an update. The Dojo has been utter garbage the last few weeks.
Don't you think you're being a little negative?
Really, if it's "utter garbage," than stop going to the dojo. Simple.
I'm happy to get any update, and I'm happy with this week even more so because we got a Final Smash.

Rash

Smash Ace
I hope Samus has a white-oriented color change as well. Anything that resembles her Light Suit is great by my standard. Almost seems like a shoe-in.

I'm pretty sure Samus' first five colors will be like this:

Standard Orange: Varia
White : Light
Purple : Gravity
Black/Red : Phazon
Blue: Fusion

Can't think of what the other one would be, though.

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Don't you think you're being a little negative?
Really, if it's "utter garbage," than stop going to the dojo. Simple.
I'm happy to get any update, and I'm happy with this week even more so because we got a Final Smash.
Yup it's garbage. Just because you're happy with it doesn't mean I have to be.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
.......OMG...a Pink Sheik....LOLOLOLOL I would feel so bad for him XDDDDD..........AND YES EVEN THOUGH ITS ZELDA IN DISGUISE I STILL CALL SHEIK A MAN BECAUSE ANATOMICALLY
SHEIK IS! XD

ummmmm....it's not that funny.....but still sheik is a female
;)

I'm predicting this:

Blonde Zelda=Sheik from Melee (updated graphics of course)
Brunette Zelda= Slightly new updated look for SHeik. You hear d it here first folks.
yes but still blond doesn't fit her any more:upsidedown:

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
Speaking of the soccerball item, i had an idea about brawl having a soccerball item a long while ago. i hope it works that you'll kick it at different angles.

Also, I would DESPISE pink by now if Kirby wasn't pink... What is UP with your Peach obsession, PRINCESS PEACH 777? Almost everything that comes out of your mouth has something to do with Peach or pink!...!!!!!!!!!:confused::urg:

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Servers are gonna be flooded with dark-colored characters with emo names.... DX

WE MUST STOP THIS THREAT! WEAR BRIGHT COLORS! Whites and Pinks preferably. Use the characters that don't look cool! Use the cute ones.. USE THE CUTE ONES!!

ShoDan

Smash Apprentice
Servers are gonna be flooded with dark-colored characters with emo names.... DX

WE MUST STOP THIS THREAT! WEAR BRIGHT COLORS! Whites and Pinks preferably. Use the characters that don't look cool! Use the cute ones.. USE THE CUTE ONES!!
:laugh: hahaha i didnt think about that
i will be using the gold characters anyway, i like being the good guy.

kaydon_esker

Smash Apprentice
This update was...weird. I thought it would be boring but it turned out to be great! Also, did anyone notice "OMG Sakurai gave us a hint that this would be today's update by having alt. colours in the training mode update!???!"

Drake3

Smash Ace
Wow, I thought this update was going to suck when I saw the title, but they're pretty good recolours. I also like the hidden Pichu-is-gone message.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
Speaking of the soccerball item, i had an idea about brawl having a soccerball item a long while ago. i hope it works that you'll kick it at different angles.

Also, I would DESPISE pink by now if Kirby wasn't pink... What is UP with your Peach obsession, PRINCESS PEACH 777? Almost everything that comes out of your mouth has something to do with Peach or pink!...!!!!!!!!!:confused::urg:
you really shouldn't ask;)
i hope kirby has some new colors

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Hmm this update wasn't bad actually. The "Subspace Involvement" sounds possible, it would be awesome if it were in subspace. O_o (Attack of the evil clones?)

dan smith

Smash Champion
Snakes costume is prettttty rediculous. I hope he's got some Zebra print too.

Oh, and yeah, it's kinda weird that Mario still has Wario colors...but didn't he have Luigi colors in Melee? No?

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
How could would it be for Mirror World Kirby to be an alt costume. You know, yes, the black one!
Yeah I have a thing for dark characters but indeed I might get bored of seeing them "too" much after a while if everyone and their mom is gonna start using them... I don't really like the golden Bowser though, I like the Red and Blue ones much better.

In any case, I actually think this is a pretty kick-butt update! I saw the title and thought it'd be sucky, but then I saw the pics and OHMAHGAWD!

New Final Smash, two new Items, new alt colors... Good week so far! Now, here's hoping to a character tomorrow or friday :p

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
I love this update, I love the costumes!!! Exspecially the Zeldas and Links! YAY for today!

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
now 4 team battles i hope u can pick like dark side good side type of thing. Also all the dark suits r crazy, marios is nasty this is a good week sakurai did a crazy job with the costumes, but friday or tomarrow has 2 b a character we havnt got 1 in almost a month

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
Proud normal color Pit main here (Although I heard there's one in which he has a scarf, so that's a possibility.) Even if the dark suit does seem pretty awesome.

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
mario has a wario costume still prob just because thats not the costume warios wearing so its not like its the same exact thing

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
now 4 team battles i hope u can pick like dark side good side type of thing. Also all the dark suits r crazy, marios is nasty this is a good week sakurai did a crazy job with the costumes, but friday or tomarrow has 2 b a character we havnt got 1 in almost a month
I love how you make these awesomely long sentances.

And yes, Fire Mario for main. :)

Top Bottom