• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Stage Textures

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So I usually try to figure out how to do things on my own, I even created a thread to help others do just that, but I am not 100% sure how to update stage textures to 2.6b
The two stages in question are Winter Battlefield and Autumn Smashville
If someone could either explain to me how to do it, or be a pal and do it themselves or preferably both. Although, one does not complain when asking for charity so any help would be appreciated. I am trying to go for a Northern Outdoors(Maine) theme for the pack I am working on. After I finish all of my BRSTMs (not Maine themed just awesome) I plan on making a Pokemon Stadium 2 edit with flags and flagpoles in the background 1-3 depending on space and if I can get the flags to move (Maine flag obviously). If I ever finished it I will make sure to share it and hopefully you will be able to edit it to put whatever flag you want.
For Smashville, I think that you only have to export the camera data (STPM) and collision data (MiscData[2]) from the Project M stage and replace them into the Brawl stage (someone please correct me if anything else was changed).

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Nope I think you're right about Smashville. And it's good for me cause now I can add more stuff to my ocean Smashville before release it again.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
So what stages are now 2.6b compatible and posted? Do we have updated Temple of Time wario ware, updated winter battlefield, SSE jungle at night (the one with two giant moons)?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
The WarioWare ones are still up-to-date as no changes were made from 2.6 to 2.6b. Same to Battlefield.

SSE Jungle has changed from 2.6 to 2.6b, so I don't know if the stage with the moons was updated or wasn't.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
The WarioWare ones are still up-to-date as no changes were made from 2.6 to 2.6b. Same to Battlefield.

SSE Jungle has changed from 2.6 to 2.6b, so I don't know if the stage with the moons was updated or wasn't.
What was changed about it?

himemiya

Smash Lord

hmm, No wandering I d/c yesterday no one told me if there was any stage changes between 2.6 and 2.6b. Seriously though can anyone give me an stage changelist before I release updated versions?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I'd have to check better, but I guess the only stage changes from 2.6 to 2.6b were SSE Jungle, which has a symmetric set of platforms now, and Norfair, which has a different set of entry points, item spawns and stuff. Oh, and Final Destination, which has another collision edit that fixes some issue with the previous one.

I also made a small change to the lighting of Battlefield, but that one doesn't change the way it works at all. And some fixes to Skyloft, but nothing that drops compatibility.

From 2.5b to 2.6, the Starfox one has no tilts, WarioWare had a wind removal... I don't know if there's anything else, I'll check it in case you think there may be something else.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Hey hotdogturtle, I've updated some of my stuff, so I'd appreciate it if you could update the OP with my changes.

If you could use these preview pics in place of the current ones.​
Both download links are the same as the OP.​
Both download links are the same as the OP.​
Also please remove the first Premier Ball PS2 pic (white stage and red lines), since it doesn't exist anymore.​

Could you update to 2.6b for the Final Destination stages? I plan on testing Mewtwo's stage loader thing with all 3 including the default

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Updates for everyone.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34009
A recent Brawl texture that I fell in love with and converted to P:M. The FD base recolor is my own. I HIGHLY recommend this song for the stage, as it's exactly what I had in mind while making it. This song is also good, as is this one.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26341
Yup, I finally updated this stage for the first time since 2.1 The old version was still using the non-imported Melee FD.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2162
The most popular Battlefield texture returns.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19973
It seems like I've been using a different Smashville in my game for every update.

Now about the first post... I was going to update it yesterday on my day off, but... you know... It will have to wait until this weekend again, or possibly Friday. But I will get to it.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Those FD stages look so pretty.

Do you think the DK2 Bramble Blast theme would go well with that water FD? I'll have to check.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Famous last words.
Hey man, not my fault the DDoS lasted 24 days. :|

Anyway, got a lot of stuff here.

Everything here will pretty much need to be replaced in the OP, since I transferred all of my stuff from Mediafire to Dropbox.
[collapse=Final Destination]
Ethereal Destination

Brawl Vault | Direct Download

Neo Destination

Mars Destination

[/collapse]
[collapse=Smashville]
Oceanville

[collapse=Oceanville at other times of the day/night]

[/collapse]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Battlefield]
Nebula Melee Battlefield

[/collapse]
[collapse=Pokemon Stadium 2]
Premier Ball Stadium

[/collapse]
[collapse=Custom Stages]
Black Fortress (Bomberman 64)

[/collapse]
And with that, I go back to brainstorming.

himemiya

Smash Lord

The_NZA

Smash Lord
This is 2.6b compatible?
Okay lot of things needs to be updated here

For starters, my pictoheavens need to be added.
[collapse="Pictochat"]BrawlVault/Direct
by: rihuganonby: platinum by: me[/collapse]
During my time away I made mango falls for Project Mango (link)
[collapse="Mango falls"]
BrawlVault/Direct[/collapse]

And my stuff updating
[collapse="update please"]Use this pic instead for fod
(Direct)
(Updated sse so change direct)
(updated warioware) [/collapse]

210stuna

Smash Lord
I've got some stuff, but it'll have to wait till tomorrow.
Your Mars Destination is 2.6b right?
The one from your vault that I downloaded has a weird glitch, I guess when the meteor animation resets, it goes upside down and restarts.
It's not a big deal, just a bit distracting when it happens once every 2 or 3 minutes

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Does it? I'll have to take a look at it sometime. All I changed from before were collisions and cameras though, so it could just be you. Either way I'll find out.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Yeah around 3400/3600 frames in it started twisting around up and to the left. Just fixed it, but it doesn't go straight left to right anymore. There's a little bit of tilting, but I actually think it looks better with the tilt than without. DL link is the same.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
did anything come out of that Giygas destination port?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I've seen people use different texture hacks for Smashville using a single SD card without removing it. How does this work?

Top Bottom