• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Stage Textures

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Technically the orange one does have a sun. Just not a big one. But it's my favorite so far out of all the ones I've made. Love it to pieces.

But I love my 3DS XL more lol.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Yes, they're very simple backgrounds. I don't like anything too complex, I usually prefer a background where there isn't a lot of action going on that distracts from the match. A lot of my stages I make just so happen to be like this. Sometimes simpler is better.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
any update on that giygas destination? Also, does anyone happen to have that IcyRed orpheon texture?

CptnFalcon4Prez

Smash Cadet
Hi, i'm having an issue with the "nebula battlefield melee" texture pack. I've been using brawlbox to replace the icons, the preview img, and the stg select icon. The texture for the stage is correct and the stage select for when you choose the random stages are correct. The icon and the preview aren't working even though i've replaced all the icons affiliated with the battlefield stage. I've saved my work ofc. Anyone know anything about this or might have some insight into my problem?

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Are you doing this in common5.pac or mu_menumain.pac?

Because in order for the icons to show up on the multiplayer SSS and My Music you need to change them in both.

lukifer

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone provide me with a link for that Final Destination stage that has Master Hand underneath? It used to be in the first post but I can't find it anymore. It looks similar to the BF stage that uses SSE textures.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Anybody know which stages are changed and what's changed about them?

Didn't get to play very much of it last night but from what I saw the camera angles look improved again (for FD and SV at least).

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
There's a few minor aesthetic tweaks in Rumble Falls, Norfair and Battlefield. The SSE Jungle stage has been reduced in size, the wind in Wario Ware has been removed and Final Destination has a collision edit. Only these 3 would desynch. I'll check out if there's any other change later to be sure.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
There's a few minor aesthetic tweaks in Rumble Falls, Norfair and Battlefield. The SSE Jungle stage has been reduced in size, the wind in Wario Ware has been removed and Final Destination has a collision edit. Only these 3 would desynch. I'll check out if there's any other change later to be sure.

Since when was there wind in warioware?

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
I'm using this stage for my P:M 2.6.

I read there was a "collision edit" for FD in 2.6, and I have no idea what that is. I think I've only desynced once with this stage though.

But yeah, we need some texture updates. :I

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'm using this stage for my P:M 2.6.

I read there was a "collision edit" for FD in 2.6, and I have no idea what that is. I think I've only desynced once with this stage though.

But yeah, we need some texture updates. :I
I haven't compared them yet (to see how major the difference is), but I think if the 2.6 collision change was minor enough, you could just port the new collision data onto the old stage. I don't think that they changed the size or anything like that.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
I haven't compared them yet (to see how major the difference is), but I think if the 2.6 collision change was minor enough, you could just port the new collision data onto the old stage. I don't think that they changed the size or anything like that.
And how would one go about doing this? Sorry, I don't know this stuff. I just download textures and put them on my SD card. Done.

Edit Still no answer...

Would it be possible to PMify this texture? .-.
[collapse=Daigo Village]
[/collapse]
Daigo Village
I'd love a P:M Daigo Village, and I know a song that would fit that stage very well! :3

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
In order for a stage to be 2.6 compatible it has to have the same exact collisions and camera data as the original stage it was based on. So for example, you can't have one guy using 2.5b SSE: Jungle and the other use 2.6 SSE: Jungle, because the 2.6 version is smaller and has smaller collisions. A desync means what you're seeing is completely different from what someone else is seeing. For example, you're playing a friend on Wi-Fi and playing on a stage that isn't Wi-Fi safe, and all of a sudden he walks off the ledge until he runs out of stocks, then the match ends and you get sent back to the main menu. But on his side, the match is still going and you're standing there doing nothing because you're technically not in the match anymore, and eventually he'll get an in-game error and get sent back to the main menu. The same goes for replays that are based on a different build of Project M. If you have a replay recorded while using the Full set and view it while using the Wi-Fi set, it won't work, and vice versa. Wi-Fi and replays will not work with the Full set at all.

tl;dr - Desyncing messes up Wi-Fi and replays, and you should always use Wi-Fi safe stages and/or textures when using the Wi-Fi safe build, unless you want to get rid of a stage you don't like, such as Mario Circuit or Rainbow Cruise.

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
How would i go about porting one stage's BG texture to a PM compatible world? like if i want a texture for smashville thats only made for brawl to PM smashville, how would i do this? and how would i also do all of the camera changes as well? i just want the BG texture, thats all i want OH and how could i get the old non-compatible worlds to work for 2.6? like say the old astral phazon so i could put it on 2.6 FD, how would i do that?

Zero°

Smash Rookie
I read in another thread that Smashville was also changed. Is this true? Because I just downloaded a texture and replaced the original .pac files.

himemiya

Smash Lord
Did m22k update his/her fd's? If not is it a simple texture data swap or what exact file contains the collision data that was changed?

Also no sv hasn't been changed they added an 4th file for the time slots but thats it.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
What ever happened to the temple of time over warioware talk?

They probably realized that we already have a billion Zelda stages and that Warioware is rad. I moved mine over to Shadow Moses so I can have 3 different variations and made Waluigi, Shrek, and Lemongrab themed textures. That's also where I dump all my silly music like the Power Rangers Theme or battle music from RPG Maker 2000.

Top Bottom