• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Stage Textures

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Did m22k update his/her fd's? If not is it a simple texture data swap or what exact file contains the collision data that was changed?

Also no sv hasn't been changed they added an 4th file for the time slots but thats it.
His :ohwell:
No, I've not updated them yet. I'll do in the next days so any fd gotten from my vault will be compatible with 2.6.

I'll also post some alternate battlefields to use in case somebody doesn't want the time to change the stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmWk7VGLnA

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'll also post some alternate battlefields to use in case somebody doesn't want the time to change the stage.
I used your night Battlefield back in 1.0 :upsidedown: I think I had some decent music on it, but I could probably do better now. I'll probably go back to that after I stop using my current texture.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
So, I think I have the process for stage conversion down. Testing with final destination now. If you'd like, I can update everything in the OP once I know I'm good with the method.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
His :ohwell:
No, I've not updated them yet. I'll do in the next days so any fd gotten from my vault will be compatible with 2.6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmWk7VGLnA
I'm excited for this! I'll be able to update my own Battlefield texture and not notice the water changing colors at all in the background finally.

I'd rather prefer to wait and update all of my stuff once the eventual 2.6x patch comes out, but that's just me.
I feel this way as well.

The_NZA

Smash Lord

HE HAS COMETH TO GIVE US WHAT WE DO NOT DESERVETH!

I love you.

EDIT: Question. In the description it says
It will work over the original WarioWare, but it's not meant to be used that way. Project M uses a Final Destination module for WarioWare, and that's how you should use this stage.

Included a small code to be imported with GCT Fusionizer that makes only one song to be loaded in the WarioWare slot. A Temple of Time brstm is also included.
Does that mean I have to mess with .rel files, and if so how should I do that? Secondly, what do you mean by the first sentence of the second paragraph?

The_NZA

Smash Lord

The_NZA

Smash Lord

Thoughts/Opinions? Also don't mind the two moons thing it just makes the forest more magical.

And could we get a 2.6 update of this SSE jungle skin?

I would be most appreciative! Sorry to lay down all the suggestions and requests. I'm not nearly as talented as all y'all.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
The info about rel files is for Brawl users, if you're using ProjectM, the rel file is already the way it has to be, so you only have to copy and paste the stage.

I'll take a look to those 2 stages later.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Idk, maybe the music played when fighting the first boss in a dungeon in Ocarina of Time, or the boss battle?

I've included a single-song code cause I've never used a song that's not the Temple of Time music.

I have to update that old brstm btw, there's an annoying pause at a certain point of the song...

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I know you included one brstm. Do you have any other good brstm ideas for this stage?
I believe you may like this one that I made... I haven't added it into the BRSTM thread yet... nor the other 30 or so that I've made since then:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32464&Vault=audio
Not from Ocarina of Time but I definitely think it goes with that stage.

I've also decided to go ahead and try my hand at making a TronWare stage... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail miserably and have all the problems/questions. But it's definitely something I wanna do now since M22K made the Temple of Time stage.

otheusrex

Smash Journeyman
I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask for a request, but I'd really love:
1) an underwater themed stage, particularly for Smashville. TheDdevicer has a BF stage with cracks of energy in the foreground. I'm thinking that could be modified to look like swirls of light underwater, that combined with the canyon background from Mewtwo2000's Castlevania Outskirts and appropriate lighting effects, I think it would really work.

2)A project m Green Hill zone that looks like the xnaut fortress from paper mario and the thousand year door.

I've done character texture hacks before, so I guess I could figure out how to replace textures on stages, but model editing is completely beyond me at this point. If anyone knows of any thorough tutorials on stage hacking, please let me know!

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I was precise about how to use it as a wifi-safe replacement for Wario Ware. But it's just a Final Destination stage, it can be placed over any other slot flawlessly. If Hyrule 64 doesn't use a FD rel, just make your own one with that online rel converter and that's all.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
For the record, I'm not gone, I've just had a lot of hours at work recently. I'd say that by the end of next week I should have more time to update this thread and go back to working on some of my ideas (I'll be keeping them in a text file so I don't forget them).

The_NZA

Smash Lord

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
So I usually try to figure out how to do things on my own, I even created a thread to help others do just that, but I am not 100% sure how to update stage textures to 2.6b
The two stages in question are Winter Battlefield and Autumn Smashville
If someone could either explain to me how to do it, or be a pal and do it themselves or preferably both. Although, one does not complain when asking for charity so any help would be appreciated. I am trying to go for a Northern Outdoors(Maine) theme for the pack I am working on. After I finish all of my BRSTMs (not Maine themed just awesome) I plan on making a Pokemon Stadium 2 edit with flags and flagpoles in the background 1-3 depending on space and if I can get the flags to move (Maine flag obviously). If I ever finished it I will make sure to share it and hopefully you will be able to edit it to put whatever flag you want.

Top Bottom