• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I...would probably make an attempt to go to this if I didn't have something already happening that day.

LOE1

Smash Lord
welcome to the bittie chat room

where's gio when ya need him

Radium88

Smash Lord
Sorry Clowsui and Hilt! I thought I could make this but I had prior plans already for this date :\ I was going to make this my 2nd to last tournament to go to but I guess my last tournament will have to be APEX. I hope this goes well and good luck!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Sorry Clowsui and Hilt! I thought I could make this but I had prior plans already for this date :\ I was going to make this my 2nd to last tournament to go to but I guess my last tournament will have to be APEX. I hope this goes well and good luck!
you are gay... stop being a little punk and come... Apex will probably be my last one as well.... come to this....

falco03

Smash Lord
let my bracket be player 1 the zinito then winner finals. easy 4-0.

only going because clowsui is a good host.

my pichachu>player 1 lol
never played the other guy

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
can we not see sneaky vs zinoto for the 69th time plz thats all I want. I'd rather see thugz vs sneaky again lmao.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If the timing is good I'm gonna make an attempt at getting to this to see all my D-Games friends + Clow and other midwestians.
So timing has proven good, and I am essentially confirmed for this.

Will be accepting money matches, as I love to play good players whenever I can get out to things from the edge of the universe.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So timing has proven good, and I am essentially confirmed for this.

Will be accepting money matches, as I love to play good players whenever I can get out to things from the edge of the universe.
$5-$10 :wolf: vs :marth:?

:018:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Will do.

Kel, I've also been compared to you a few times, so I'd like to play you as well.

:phone:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Don't believe the hype. :p

That said, I'd be happy to play you, but not for too much money.
That's fine. If you're willing to play serious with no money on the line, I'm not one of those people who sandbags unless there's stakes.

I'd be happy to play you in some seriouslies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
That's fine. If you're willing to play serious with no money on the line, I'm not one of those people who sandbags unless there's stakes.

I'd be happy to play you in some seriouslies.
Yeah, I'd be happy to play some seriouslies.

LOE1

Smash Lord
i need to friendly reflex
could always use sdome more tips on my wario

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
This man is a student of the Zhao School of Marital Arts. Don't let him show you what he's learned in his bedroom classes.

:phone:

Mr. Lemon

Smash Rookie
Hello competitive smashers. I have never attended a tournament before, and plan to attend this one.

I have a few questions.

Any serious players showing up? (By serious, I mean well-known and likely to win) If so can you tell me names to find on YouTube?

I do plan on being eliminated fairly early, but I'm still going to try my hardest. I only started learning this game seriously a couple months ago.

I'm 17 and I main Diddy Kong. Do you think I'll be able to find some competitive matches outside of the actual bracket that won't necessarily be a money match? I don't want to go bankrupt losing to pros!

My favorite Brawler is Gnes, but I know he won't be showing up seeing as he lives in Texas lol.

Also, Ally is the person who inspired me to learn the games mechanics more in-depth. I don't play Snake, but his impressive skill got me wondering if I could ever be that good. Would be cool to watch Ally play.

ANY answering of my post in very appreciated! I live here in Cincinnati so me losing won't be a huge deal travel wise lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom