• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Mmmm. I love thanksgiving food. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves.

I'm thankful for EVE and the un-prepared immune systems of Native Americans during colonial times.

Edit:

LMAO. lemme download a copy a custer's revenge, as we celebrate their slaughter
wasn't there 8bit nudity in that game?

hawt.

as a digital being myself, i would jump at the chance of putting my 1 in her 0.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Nah it's cool. It's your own opinion and I respect it.

Sure as hell don't agree with it.

It's a shame though. Doc isnt here to tell everyone it's not Lupus. >:

Sudai

Stuff here
It wasn't a slaughter on the scale of genocide, but it was indeed a slaughter. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong or whatever, and every holiday has its negative and positive aspects and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
Mmmm. I love thanksgiving food. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves.

I'm thankful for EVE and the un-prepared immune systems of Native Americans during colonial times.

Edit:

wasn't there 8bit nudity in that game?

hawt.

as a digital being myself, i would jump at the chance of putting my 1 in her 0.

why yes yes it is. avoid enemy arrows to lead your head straight into the chief's daughters goodness

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i would like a invite to a ROB back room just so i can say i am in it. (i have one friend in the DK back room and another friend i would just like to hold this over so i don't really even care if no one posts in it :))

Sudai

Stuff here
Alright. Pick a number, 1-5 and we'll let you into the corresponding, dead, ROB back room.

No, really, there's no point in being added. I couldn't even tell you who was the creators of the 5 so you could talk to them about being invited because I left them all ages ago. If you really want to hold this over a friend, just say 'Haha, I'm in the R.O.B.BR!!" and he'll say "What? You're a robber now? I'm gonna report you to the cops!"

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Why would you want to join something that doesn't even have a purpose? As long as you get the acknowledgment from your fellow robots, you should be fine. And even if it was active, if it were up to me, I wouldn't put you in it just yet.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's supposed to be a room where the top players and contributors can share their knowledge before making anything public, not for the entire ROB boards to join.

Sudai

Stuff here
If you guys are right about the whole heartbreak thing, Im lookin forward to some serious results at a tourney on the 5th.
</3
Best of luck man, in Brawl but mostly in life. Sorry to hear you're about to be good at ROB. :/

It's supposed to be a room where the top players and contributors can share their knowledge before making anything public, not for the entire ROB boards to join.
Yeah... I never got the point of character Back Rooms.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its so everyone can be cool and be in a back room yayyy

all char knowledge should be shared with each other.

though sometimes having a thread where the top players can discuss thing can be nice, but is also a lil ignorant at the same time

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Well considering we haven't come up with anything that benefits us since last summer...no need for "top players" to discuss anything. lol Besides, only like 10 of us post to begin with, and half of that 10 isn't even ranked/active.

Top Bottom