• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

ipitydatfu

Smash Master

T0MMY

Smash Master

That's always sad to hear about someone in the community passing away, since we're all young it's tragic.
Also it makes me thankful I've never been in an accident despite all the travel to so many tournaments... 500 miles just to get to the closest big tourney and doing that (at least) once a month.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

What you are about to see is illegal in all 12 states and is probably the most amazing thing you will see in your entire life. What you are about to see.....IS.....THE....FUTURE! I give you, THE GREEN LESBOT!

WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!
WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Inui is a troll

Sudai - I still play green ROB. Do you hate me?

has anyone done hitboxs for rob yet??

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Green R.OB. is ****ing UGLY. Xyro's doesn't make that much of a difference. <333 Xyro

Blue R.O.B. is the best.

Also, those PW things are beast. XD

buenob

Smash Lord
my friend is trying to use the model hack and change rob to phong from reboot... i will main that until the day I die if he pulls it off

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
LOL
Still.....think blue is awesome.
Probably cause......
Did anyone know that my name, Mizu......means:
Water?

Don't know why but, I just thought as a child that if I had the power to control water or something of the sort that it would be awesome. And to this day the idea that water is "cool". :)

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Gamecube R.O.B. is my fav R.O.B. texture...along with E-123 Omega R.O.B.. Those are sexy. :)

Also JCz/Neko, do you know who makes avys/sigs for Brawl+? I wanted an avy with Gamecube R.O.B. as the render, and then a sig with that same R.O.B., Ganon, and Chaos Kirby.

Top Bottom