• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm going to tie all of you guys to the radiator and grape you in the mouth.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
<3<3<3

that picture was from January 2008

Stingers, when you saw me, I was working 75-80 hours a week, eating free junk food [averaged two 99 cent bags of Doritos a day...AVERAGED], was driving 600 miles a week, and falling victim to the wrath that is the Georgia Summer Sun...and I had been awake for 2 days XD

Granted the lighting in that pic makes me look rather different as it is...

Does this look more like you remember me? It was from ROM2:

edit, sorry for picture spamming but this needs to be posted:

One of the best nights of my life.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Dammit, Toasty, you are a good looking man. Hopefully, you'll have the good sense to preserve your carnal body when your immortal soul is digitized and uploaded to the ROB Deity's hard drive to prosper for 00110001001100000011000000110000 eternities.

Amen.

Edit:

Looks like Toasty is already on the road to salvation; he even got our Lord Jesus of Nazareth to pose in a picture with him.

Excuse me whilst I masturbate furiously.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
the most HILARIOUS part about the whole Jesus of Nazareth thing isn't just that Jman's name isn't Jesus of Nazareth but actually Jesus De Nazareth Fernandez [I think, with the last name] It's that it's NOT pronounced the proper Spanish way! It's said just like in English rofllll

and well....thank you ^_^

I masturbate to myself, as well...[but really there's a girl in the video with me, so it's legit]

also: yesssss it appears I have found Sudai's weakness [for me, anyway ;)]

did I mention....that I look good in pink, also?

[omg old picture, 4 years ago]

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
i think you earned a free grape of your choice.

and about the tiger woods incident. i heard some spoofs of him in a form of a song over the radio, but cant seem to find it online. would you guys by any chance have heard of it?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Going to a tournament in like 4 hours on no sleep...what's the general consensus on how to play against a good Olimar right now? I've been outta the loop a while.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
got ****ed up lol. played so much melee today with kevinm, falco = too fun. oddly enough playing both helped a ton in brawl. shoulda beat greenace, ****** yoshi. next time though i got dat ***.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
it's all good, i figured it out, just too late. he is the best yoshi in my defense...then again that's not saying much. he;s also ranked like 8th in my region and i haven't touched the game in 3 months. lol

jjvirus

Smash Champion
So... Physics>Every other science.

Discuss.
Physics can suck a nut.

Chemistry, Biology > Physics

Fixd...
I think I earned a free grape whistle!
Yeah....I didn't realize I put **** instead of grape until AFTER Sudai gave me an infraction XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj5lrGc8eE8
Funniest and most racist video ever.
My friend showed me that yesterday, lol. All I could do was shake my head and laugh.

Top Bottom