• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Bees should change his avatar to the fake Bug Eeveelution. Then we'll be like, a bro trio.

And stingers would be our leader.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Break?

My only vacation in the last year was when I took off Friday through Tuesday for Pound 4...

and I'm just now realizing how pathetic that is...

but really, my work would fall apart if I took more than a couple days off at a time.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
I liked my spring break. It involved declaring my thumb better, though I can't make a fist or crack my thumb yet, getting trounced by a bunch of you (dittos included, though I noticed you ALL showed off some gyro canceling trixies which I liked to see), securing a date for prom and getting into Princeton.

So yeah, it was a good spring break =)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I have not had it yet... But I will be going hiking with some teachers and students when it spins around in two weeks up in the Adirondacks.
Sounds like that will be pretty nice. How far are you hiking?

Mine was nice and lazy. :3
Lazy ftw. XD

Break?

My only vacation in the last year was when I took off Friday through Tuesday for Pound 4...

and I'm just now realizing how pathetic that is...

but really, my work would fall apart if I took more than a couple days off at a time.
Ahh, I see. :/ Well, hopefully you will be able to take off more time later on. I don't know what kind of work you do, but I would hope you can get some relaxation time more often.

my spring break involved taxes. exams, and labwork. not all that fun
Ehh. It happens. Hopefully your next spring break is more eventful/relaxing. :o

I liked my spring break. It involved declaring my thumb better, though I can't make a fist or crack my thumb yet, getting trounced by a bunch of you (dittos included, though I noticed you ALL showed off some gyro canceling trixies which I liked to see), securing a date for prom and getting into Princeton.

So yeah, it was a good spring break =)
Glad it went well for you! :) Hope you enjoy prom, too.

My spring break was spent doing next to nothing.
Same here, same here. That's usually how most of my holidays end up, besides Christmas and maybe one other. XD

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Well my quarter had just ended the week before my Spring Break because we're on trimesters, so mine was incredibly lazy and carefree. And I ended it with a Brawl tournament that weekend. =)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Well, me being me, I didn't get out of pools. It was actually the tournament where I decided to take a break from ROB for a while. I think I got 33rd out of 41 maybe?

I still haven't touched vBrawl ROB since then, while my Brawl- ROB is getting better and better every day. XD

Sudai

Stuff here
Well my quarter had just ended the week before my Spring Break because we're on trimesters, so mine was incredibly lazy and carefree. And I ended it with a Brawl tournament that weekend. =)
Woo, I'm on the pregnancy system too! :D

We only got two days for our "Spring Break" and it came after our quarter(they call it quarters here. Prolly cause they don't want people to sound prego. lol) break. :/

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Well, me being me, I didn't get out of pools. It was actually the tournament where I decided to take a break from ROB for a while. I think I got 33rd out of 41 maybe?

I still haven't touched vBrawl ROB since then, while my Brawl- ROB is getting better and better every day. XD
Well, at least your Brawl- ROB is still getting better. :p

Woo, I'm on the pregnancy system too! :D

We only got two days for our "Spring Break" and it came after our quarter(they call it quarters here. Prolly cause they don't want people to sound prego. lol) break. :/
Pregnancy system... XD

Just two days? That's... cruel. :(

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah. It was a Friday and a Monday at least. Better than getting off on like, tuesday and thursday for no reason.
Yeah. That's definitely true.

You're all welcome to come chat with us and come to a decision on how to beat you rank the matchup n stuff.
XD

I loled.

Top Bottom