• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Considering he said he's turn into Mini-Kraid for his final smash, i THINK he may be joking.

After all....
Yeah, I picked up on that afterwards.

No harm, no foul~

Hanenbow can die in multiple fires though. My least favorite stage in the series.

Sorry hanenbow lovers.
You're forgiven. :3

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Gangplank Galleon and Venus Lighthouse to go along with K. Rool and Isaac. That's all I really need in terms of realistic possibilities. In the scenario that Inklings and Mallo never come to be playable in Smash 4, stages for their series would be awesome too. Imagine a turf war going on in the background of Urchin Underpass as puddles of ink occasionally fly in to slow down movement speed, or having a Stretchmo stage where the physical height and length of the stage can change throughout the fight.

As for returning stages, Fountain of Dreams, Frigate Orpheon and New Pork City are stages I want to see return. Wii U getting Yoshi's Island Brawl, Corneria, Magicant, Arena Ferox, and Pac-Maze from the 3DS version would be nice too, if that could ever happen. I figure it's not out of the question if stages like Gaur Plain and Wily's Castle can be shared between games, at least.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Stage talk? Well, these are the stages I'd like to see in future Smash games...

Mario stages
  • Bowser's Castle
  • Dr. Mario
  • Mario Land (the island from Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins that travels to different zones like the Skyloft stage)
  • Super Bell Hill
  • Wingo's Watchtower
Donkey Kong stages
  • Donkey Kong Jr. Math (collect numbers and math symbols to match 8-Bit Donkey Kong's number before opponents do to deal that amount of % damage to opponents)
  • Flying Krock
  • Lake Orangatanga
  • Lost Mangroves
Yoshi stages
  • Nep-Enut's Domain
  • Yoshi's Cookie
Wario stages
  • Kitchen Island
  • Wario's Woods
Zelda stages
  • Clock Town
  • Koholint Island
  • Lorule Castle
  • Zelda II (scrolling stage like Mushroomy Kingdom but it takes place in North Castle, a generic grassland and forest, Town of Rauru, a generic desert, Parapa Palace... and it loops back to North Castle with the sleeping Zelda)
Metroid stages
  • Crateria
  • Phendrana Drifts
  • Tourian
Kid Icarus stages
  • Aurum Hive
  • Underworld (scrolls upward like the Icicle Mountain stage)
Mother stages
  • Saturn Valley
  • Threed
Kirby stages
  • Bubbly Clouds
  • Dyna Blade
  • Gourmet Race
Pokemon stages
  • Meowth's Party
  • Rocket Hideout
  • Safari Zone
Animal Crossing stages
  • Animal Crossing (fight in the town instead of above the town)
  • Wild World (traveling stage that takes the fight all over town, city, beach, and island like the Delfino Plaza stage)
Pikmin stages
  • Distant Tundra
Other Nintendo stages
  • Battleground Z (StreetPass Mii Plaza)
  • Excitebike
  • Flat Zone 3 (based on 5 new Game & Watch games: Greenhouse, Rain Shower, Lifeboat, Fire Attack, and Tropical Fish)
  • Gyromite (R.O.B. finally gets his own stage)
  • Hogan's Alley (based on the Game B mode)
  • Jinbe Land (Mole Mania)
  • Ketzal's Corridors
  • Murasame Castle (The Mysterious Murasame Castle)
  • NES Remix (like the WarioWare stage but with NES games)
  • Rhythm Heaven
  • Sky Skipper
  • Smashmo (Pushmo, Crashmo, Stretchmo)
  • Urchin Underpass (Splatoon)

mark welford

Smash Ace
Ryu being added brings the opportunity of Jin Kazama from Tekken and another Sega/Sonic character being playable in my opinion and he opens the door for others more than Sonic did. Ryu vs. Jin Kazama SSB style. Folks, Smash is no more Nintendo history but GAMING HISTORY ITSELF! It has passed a level to the point of no return.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Folks, Smash is no more Nintendo history but GAMING HISTORY ITSELF! It has passed a level to the point of no return.
And whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, we don't know. And we won't know for a while. Only time will tell.
But we can still be hopeful for the future. :)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Ryu being added brings the opportunity of Jin Kazama from Tekken and another Sega/Sonic character being playable in my opinion and he opens the door for others more than Sonic did. Ryu vs. Jin Kazama SSB style. Folks, Smash is no more Nintendo history but GAMING HISTORY ITSELF! It has passed a level to the point of no return.
Jim Kazama. Huh.
Strange way of spelling Heihachi, I must say.
Or this guy.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Gerudo Desert?

The home of his people from his debut game? Features his surrogate mothers as a stage hazard?
I'll admit I never played the 3DS version outside of a demo in a store...

Dinoman96

Smash Master
I don't think so. Tekken is popular, but Jin Kazama isn't really that notable of a character like Ryu is and Sega doesn't have any other franchise that's worthy to be in Smash, and I doubt Sakurai would want for third party series to have more than one character.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Still not sure how I feel about Ryu
I'm not into Street Fighter is the big reason I guess. He just seems so.... Bland, there really doesn't seem to be anything he could bring to Smash that isn't already there

A Palicio from Monster Hunter would have been cool

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Still not sure how I feel about Ryu
I'm not into Street Fighter is the big reason I guess. He just seems so.... Bland, there really doesn't seem to be anything he could bring to Smash that isn't already there

A Palicio from Monster Hunter would have been cool
I'd say at least give him a chance. Most people doubted Pac-Man before he was revealed for the same reasons and Sakurai was able to give him a unique and creative moveset.

As for Palico, if we were to get a MH character, it'd probably be the nameless hunter character you play as. Tom Nook didn't get in over Villager, after all. But there lies the problem in that no one really cares about the faceless avatar figure, in spite of Monster Hunter's popularity. I'd say Mega Man and Ryu are all the representation Capcom needs.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Okay so who's still doing ballot votes?
And who still has faith in their most favorite character(s)?
Are you believing in more characters for DLC planned pre-ballot?
Will all veterans come back according to you?

Also, who are the most likely DLC characters to you at the moment?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I can understand not wanting anymore Xenoblade characters. The series is new and we have quite a few unrepped or underepped series with characters that I would personally rather see get in first, after all.

But as far as stages go?

Seriously guys, Xenoblade has such amazing locals and music! I'd love to see Sword Valley, Mechonis Core, Prison Island, Eryth Sea or even Colony 6.

My personal choice for a Xenoblade stage has always been Junks (the air ship featured in the video below,) though.

No love for Valak Mountain?

Or Frontier Village?

That whole game is just one huge wad of stage potential. I didn't notice it until after I tried the game, but Gaur Plains is one of the most . . .plain. . .spots they could have picked.

At least Riki was probably the best idea for an Assist Trophy out of the playable characters.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
I'd say at least give him a chance. Most people doubted Pac-Man before he was revealed for the same reasons and Sakurai was able to give him a unique and creative moveset.

As for Palico, if we were to get a MH character, it'd probably be the nameless hunter character you play as. Tom Nook didn't get in over Villager, after all. But there lies the problem in that no one really cares about the faceless avatar figure, in spite of Monster Hunter's popularity. I'd say Mega Man and Ryu are all the representation Capcom needs.

Eh you have a point I guess he could be neat

And Palico is advertised just as much, if not more than the main hunters, plus they have their own spin-off coming, Riders I think

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Kinda stopped voting more or less since I gave my input to every character I want. At least the less popular ones.
I only have some sort of hope left for like one or two, the majority not so much.
Yeah I think there's a good possibility that there are some characters Sakurai wished to include but couldn't due to time constraints and whatnot....
I don't think every veteran will come back though as nice as that would be for the fans of those characters.

I think Wolf, Dixie Kong and one maybe two others have a pretty decent chance as pre-ballot DLC (besides Ryu and Roy) and K.Rool and Isaac for post ballot at least.

Just my two cents I guess. :/

Last edited:

Or Frontier Village?

That whole game is just one huge wad of stage potential. I didn't notice it until after I tried the game, but Gaur Plains is one of the most . . .plain. . .spots they could have picked.

At least Riki was probably the best idea for an Assist Trophy out of the playable characters.
it is also probably one of if not the most iconic. Plus dat music

also melia would have been better. Although thats probably just my bias.

not nearly as much
I never had faith in my top 2 and my faith in wonder red has never been strong. Still very hopeful though
maybe 1 like wolf or dixie but no one else really.
no. Young link, ice climbers, ivysaur, squirtle and snake will probably all stay cut. Pichu might survive on being a popular clone but im not too sure.

Ryu and roy :troll:
wolf, k rool, dixie, isaac.

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord

1. I voted for my favorite characters already. I vote for them again rarely.
2. Wolf is my number one wanted character and I have tons of faith he's coming back. Bandanna Dee and Captain Toad i'm somewhat faithful for. As for Bomberman and Vaati, well they have great potential but they lack huge fanbases so that's an issue.
3. Eh, maybe more characters besides Ryu and Roy. Wolf is a good choice because of Star Fox Wii U.
4. Like I said before if they are still working on the Ice Climbers and get them to work on the 3DS then there a shoe in. Snake is highly requested and i'm sure if he gets enough ballot votes he could get in, there are still the legal issues though. Young Link probably won't come back. I don't think Squirtle or Ivysaur will get the amount of votes they need so probably not them either. Pichu might get enough troll votes so there's that.

5. Ryu, Roy, Wolf, K. Rool, Isaac, Bandanna Dee, and um Captain Toad?

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
You know, the first 3D fighting game, and the first one to make it big, was Virtua Fighter and not Tekken. I think having a Tekken, Street Fighter, and a Virtua Fighter rep would be a bit much, but I'm just throwing that out there.

It's kind of crazy that people go straight to "a second Sonic rep" as the SEGA go to when the company has a more diverse portfolio of classic IPs then even Nintendo.

It just goes to show you how much value their brand has lost over the the years.

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
why would I not be kidding?

anyway I hate the idea of smash being about gaming itself, it's about NINTENDO history im ok with a couple 3rd parties but there are series that need more reps or deserve more reps and franchises that are ignored imo 3rd parties should take up at most 1/4 of the roster anyway even though indie characters like shovel knight, quote, and shantae come from good games they aren't as well known, and meatboy and artix proves people are taking this thing too far Ubisoft hasn't done really anything for the wii u, and snake and simon belmont come from a failing company that will avoid consoles the only hope for banjo kazooie fans is yooka laylee

anyway ill sum it up

rayman- Ubisoft doesn't do really anything for Nintendo anymore

snake, and simon- snakes creator asked for him, now hes leaving simon isn't likely because konami is pretty much dying

indies- aren't that well known as most 3rd parties, I'd say give them a couple years with sequels

b&k- owned by Microsoft, its main creators are making yooka laylee, I heard that the new bano devs aren't the old ones :/

meatboy and artix- BESIDES NOT BEING ON NINTENDO CONSOLES meatboy has no moveset potential and leaves a trail of blood, I never heard of artix until I heard about his creator asking him for smash

besides meatboy and artix the others have decent chances

what pisses me off the most is people saying ILL VOTE or that they can be in smash while Nintendo fans ask for a new character ftom Nintendo or a good 3rd party

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No 3rd party characters outside of Ryu and Banjo-Kazooie please. inb4 Sma5h only has 3rd and 4th party newcomers

To be honest though, I'm more than down for Amaterasu, Conker and Shantae actually.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

I always have faith in my boy :roypm:. With the leaks that happened a month and a half ago, i'm very optimistic about his chances though i'm still supporting his return.

As for all the veterans coming back, probably not. The only ones that returned/have a good chance of returning are :4mewtwo::4lucas::wolf::roypm::popo:(granted theirs a solution to their limitation problem).

The most likely DLC roster IMO is Mewtwo, Lucas, Ryu, Wolf, Roy, Ice Climbers, K. Rool, Isaac, and either Bandanna Dee or a popular Zelda rep.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend

Or Frontier Village?

Funny thing is is that it's not even Guar Plain. Guar Plain is near the knee, and the stage is near the hip.

1: I voted for Amaterasu, so I can't vote anymore.
2: My faith in Amaterasu is being kindled by the possibility of Ryu. If Ryu gets in I may go full out support for her. (I'd be a Celestial Envoy :3) As for the others, I can't really keep my fingers crossed because they are either obscure, Nobody wants, or more Mega Man reps. Exceptions being Chibi Robo, King Boo, Toad & Toadette (Toad has no more fame), Wolf Link & Midna (disconfirmed), Ganon, Toon Zelda & Toon Sheik, and a Puzzle & Dragons Z character.
3: (Shrugs)
4: It is very possible. We have 3 easily made clone characters(:younglinkmelee::pichumelee::roymelee:), 1 character everyone wants(:wolf:), and 1 practically done, so I don't think they just gave up on them (:popo:). The only veterans that are in danger are :squirtle::ivysaur: (Lack of support), :pt:(He could work, but it would be a forced switch after a Pokémon dies kinda thing. Sorta like in Brawl except that would be the only way you could switch.), and :snake: (I don't even know what the heck Konami is doing.)
5: Veterans are a good possibility, but other than that I guess King K. Rool, Isaac, Bandana Dee, and.........Captain Toad?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I don't think so. Tekken is popular, but Jin Kazama isn't really that notable of a character like Ryu is and Sega doesn't have any other franchise that's worthy to be in Smash, and I doubt Sakurai would want for third party series to have more than one character.
image.jpg

Actually, people should be really clamoring for Yoshimitsu. He's still a recognized character is in BOTH Tekken and Soul Calibur so you get a 2-for-1 deal and he's very silly with his actions.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
it is also probably one of if not the most iconic. Plus dat music

also melia would have been better. Although thats probably just my bias.

not nearly as much
I never had faith in my top 2 and my faith in wonder red has never been strong. Still very hopeful though
maybe 1 like wolf or dixie but no one else really.
no. Young link, ice climbers, ivysaur, squirtle and snake will probably all stay cut. Pichu might survive on being a popular clone but im not too sure.

Ryu and roy :troll:
wolf, k rool, dixie, isaac.
I know, I know. Kinda sad that every video game series most iconic area is a grassy plain, though.

(I'm exaggerating but 1-1, Green Hill, Green Greens etc. is still a lot of grassy areas.)

And it's fine if you prefer Bird Lady, I've just never been that into the upper crust types. XD Or humanoids when there's a cuter and less humanoid option. XD

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

Or Frontier Village?

Xenoblade is one of the last franchises I would expect to see have a stage in Mario Kart, but this stage right here:

Should have been Frontier Village..... because it basically IS Frontier Village. Honest, all they would have had to do is swap out the Shy Guys for Nopons and included a remixed version of the Frontier Village theme as the music and they would have been done.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Xenoblade is one of the last franchises I would expect to see have a stage in Mario Kart, but this stage right here:

Should have been Frontier Village..... because it basically IS Frontier Village. Honest, all they would have had to do is swap out the Shy Guys for Nopons and included a remixed version of the Frontier Village theme as the music and they would have been done.

The stage could be just about anything, honestly. It also looks like it could be an HD version of Tree Top Town from Donkey Kong Country. Tree villages are very common in fiction.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend

Neo Bowser City fooled me too. I thought it was an F-0 track.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
The stage could be just about anything, honestly. It also looks like it could be an HD version of Tree Top Town from Donkey Kong Country. Tree villages are very common in fiction.
The foliage, lanterns, and water effects make it MUCH more similar to Frontier Village then to Tree Top Town.

Still, point taken.

Last edited:

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
Summing up some of the most popular 1st party newcomer choices:

King K. Rool: A much beloved villain from the Donkey Kong series, a good fit for Smash. Arguably the most popular newcomer choice.
Isaac: The main character from a dead, yet loved RPG made by Nintendo. He was an assist trophy in the previous installment. highly supported by fans.
Bandanna Dee: The only main Kirby character to not be included in Smash. One of Sakurai's characters so that ups his chances. He is a pretty popular character, but not supported as much as K. Rool and Isaac.
Captain Toad: Toad has been supported for Smash for a long time. Now there's a specific Toad named Captain Toad. He stars in his own game and has plenty of unique tools he could bring to the battlefield. Not as popular as the above mentioned three but still has some popularity going for him.
Impa: The most popular Zelda choice. She is one of the few characters left in the series that has appeared throughout the Zelda timeline. She could have an interesting moveset as well. Probably among the same levels as Captain Toad in popularity.
Ganon: The other popular Zelda choice. There are two Zeldas and two Links so it only makes sense to have two Ganondorfs or rather Ganons. He could have an interesting moveset and be another villain which we need.

Now onto third party newcomers:

Rayman: His series goes far back with Nintendo consoles and his games are loved very much. The main issue with him is the problems going on with Nintendo and Ubisoft lately. He is highly supported by fans and arguably the most popular third party choice.
Banjo and Kazooie: They use to be a big Nintendo icon back in the 90s and early 2000s. There games were much beloved and well received. However, they are owned by Microsoft now which is their main issue. They are also very highly supported by fans.
Shovel Knight: An indy character who is very new. His game is very well received and he has a moveset that fits very well into Smash. He is pretty highly supported but not quite at the level of Rayman and Banjo. The main question is "does he really fit in with all of those legendary third parties?"
Shantae: An older indy character who has a history on Nintendo consoles. She is pretty highly supported by fans. Her games are liked and she is also said to fit into smash perfectly. Her main is issue is the same as Shovel Knight, "does she really fit in with all of those legendary third parties?" If you asked me I would say no.
Ryu: He is a very big icon in gaming and his games helped define fighting games. He has become very popular ever since the leak. His main issue is Capcom already having Mega Man as a rep.
Bomberman: He's been around for a long time and has a big history with Nintendo consoles. A big icon in gaming and would be a very unique character. His main issue is the fact that he's owned by Konami now.

Did I miss anyone? If so please do tell.

King K. Rool: A much beloved villain from the Donkey Kong series, a good fit for Smash. Arguably the most popular newcomer choice.
Isaac: The main character from a dead, yet loved RPG made by Nintendo. He was an assist trophy in the previous installment. highly supported by fans.
Bandanna Dee: The only main Kirby character to not be included in Smash. One of Sakurai's characters so that ups his chances. He is a pretty popular character, but not supported as much as K. Rool and Isaac.
Captain Toad: Toad has been supported for Smash for a long time. Now there's a specific Toad named Captain Toad. He stars in his own game and has plenty of unique tools he could bring to the battlefield. Not as popular as the above mentioned three but still has some popularity going for him.
Impa: The most popular Zelda choice. She is one of the few characters left in the series that has appeared throughout the Zelda timeline. She could have an interesting moveset as well. Probably among the same levels as Captain Toad in popularity.
Ganon: The other popular Zelda choice. There are two Zeldas and two Links so it only makes sense to have two Ganondorfs or rather Ganons. He could have an interesting moveset and be another villain which we need.

Rayman: His series goes far back with Nintendo consoles and his games are loved very much. The main issue with him is the problems going on with Nintendo and Ubisoft lately. He is highly supported by fans and arguably the most popular third party choice.
Banjo and Kazooie: They use to be a big Nintendo icon back in the 90s and early 2000s. There games were much beloved and well received. However, they are owned by Microsoft now which is their main issue. They are also very highly supported by fans.
Shovel Knight: An indy character who is very new. His game is very well received and he has a moveset that fits very well into Smash. He is pretty highly supported but not quite at the level of Rayman and Banjo. The main question is "does he really fit in with all of those legendary third parties?"
Shantae: An older indy character who has a history on Nintendo consoles. She is pretty highly supported by fans. Her games are liked and she is also said to fit into smash perfectly. Her main is issue is the same as Shovel Knight, "does she really fit in with all of those legendary third parties?" If you asked me I would say no.
Ryu: He is a very big icon in gaming and his games helped define fighting games. He has become very popular ever since the leak. His main issue is Capcom already having Mega Man as a rep.
Bomberman: He's been around for a long time and has a big history with Nintendo consoles. A big icon in gaming and would be a very unique character. His main issue is the fact that he's owned by Konami now.

Dixie is probably a whole lot more popular than ganon. I think banjo may be more popular than rayman as well.

I wouldnt call golden sun dead. maybe dormant. but that is semantics

I could have sworn bandana dee was AFTER sakurai. . .

everything else is about right

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Golden Sun dead? 5 years isn't dead, otherwise Little Mac would be dead, Punch Out on the wii was either 2007 or 2009

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

I would honestly put Paper Mario in that list.....

D

Deleted member

Bandana Dee first appeared in Sakurai's own Kirby Super Star, but he didn't become prominent until Kirby's Return to Dream Land, several years after Sakurai left the series and HAL Laboratory.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

Any list with Bomberman has my stamp of approval, but yeah, Dixie kind of needs to be on that list. I'd put her above any Zelda rep and probably Captain Toad (his support isn't as loud as it was when his game launched) and Bandanna Dee as well.

Inkling, even with the costume announcement, is still getting tons of support as well. As much as I think that doesn't fit, Bayonetta should probably also get a mention.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Golden Sun dead? 5 years isn't dead, otherwise Little Mac would be dead, Punch Out on the wii was either 2007 or 2009
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2012/07/17/golden-sun-4-do-you-want-it-asks-camelot.htm

I’m very pleased that you enjoyed Dark Dawn. RPGs take a very long time to make and need a lot of effort. As you will appreciate if you have played the game, the number of ideas that went into the story was rather substantial. When writing a story like that for a Golden Sun game, I really feel like I am pouring my soul into it and when I am finished, I always feel really drained. Everyone else working on the project also really devoted themselves to it, treating it like their life’s work. So it really is a huge encouragement to us to get a positive reaction from the people who play the game.

A big reason for us making RPGs comes from the requests from all the people who have enjoyed our RPGs in the past. Perhaps if there are enough Nintendo users asking for another game in the Golden Sun series, then this will naturally lead to the development of such a game.
A sequel is possible if there is enough people willing to have a GS4.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Dixie is probably a whole lot more popular than ganon. I think banjo may be more popular than rayman as well.

I wouldnt call golden sun dead. maybe dormant. but that is semantics

everything else is about right
Bandana Dee as a character was first used in Super Star (SNES) in the Megaton Punch game. It was Super Star Ultra that promoted this character into becoming a major character with Return to Dreamland being his BIG jump.

He's a character Sakurai made, but it was Post-Sakurai that made BanD who he is now.

D

Deleted member

Same with F-Zero amiright? *cries*
The difference between the two is that Miyamoto always has his excuses to not develop a new F-Zero (whether you agree with him or not) while Camelot only has fan demand to be concerned about.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Warning Received
Can someone explain to me why people are clambering for Captain Toad?
I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but I just don't understand.
When I look at him all I see is this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom