• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i mean, you move like dash dancing so it's harder to hit you as well

and that's why it's better than spamming hold

stingers

Smash Obsessed
big round of applause for Keith, Ilove, LDPK and Arc for doing their best to rep NC at APEX =] we will have to train up so we can rep harder at MLG Raleigh and Pound 5.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
These National tourneys are no joke. It's time to train and get stronger! At MLG Columbus I got 17th(out of like 100 teams or more) in dubs which isn't bad and my main focus.

Who here is a high level player and wants to train real hard so we can place well at MLG Raleigh. I'm talking about have strats, tactics, setups, the whole nine yards. Become completely insynce(however u spell that lol) for this tourney and ****!!!!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
mekos you should team with kadaj. he's really good in doubles.

though he is a bit cocky so he might not want to team with you...gl =p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
**** cory we were literally just talking about them last night...we are waiting for maria to upload brackets from her tournament is why. chill

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
mekos you should team with kadaj. he's really good in doubles.

though he is a bit cocky so he might not want to team with you...gl =p
Well I guess that implies that yall think I'm bad. I think my placing says that I do well in dubs. It takes two to win in teams. I unfortunately have not found a partner that I have connected with in NC. Dubs is such a team orientated game. U can't just run around and play 1v1's. And if u win, it doesn't mean anything. You WILL not win at a national tourney even if you win yer locals. You probably wont even come close.

But its fine if I don't get anybody. I'll just talk to people at MLG like last time.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
um no...not at all. i def. know how good you are from when i played you at karnfest >.>

kadaj's teammate at apex was sk92, i mean just saying. i didnt mean anything by it lol...

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
My teamate at MLG was Boss. I've only teamed with a high level player at a nationals too :).
Did they do well?

but thats cool. SK92 sometimes teams with FOW my online teamate. Did they do well? I hope they did. Also, u have to have a mindset when thinking about dubs. Sk92 uses falco. Thats an extremely hard character to play in teams. Without training that would be really hard to win a huge tourney.

U can't just win by pure individual skill. Look at nick riddle and Shaky. They have good teamwork. There setups are awesome. Man I wish me and Fow could team for a tourney. Yall would see the awesomeness! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom