• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i used zss to win a set...so I put her there

keith, he only lost to Kadaj, Sushi, and Duo. but then he beat cory and ilove (who are directly below him), and seth, who did exceptional this period, as well as foxy, who was previously ranked high.

and you only lost to craig and duo, but went on to beat mekos who was ranked last period and this one, as well as foxy...same thing there...lack of attendance is the only reason why you're so low

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I am claiming that the panel is bias towards me. Just because i'am extremely sexy and have a **** bigger than king kong, does not give you all the right to put me on these things at any time u feel.

good job to seth, duo, and sushi, the only new people who earned to be up on the rankings.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
he probably doesnt care... i mean he only is playing in local tourneys from here on, and prob wont have time to practice since starcraft2 took his virginity.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
he went to herbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and yea, dats about it lololololololol

and by local, i mean, he will only be at NCSU's

Duo55

Smash Ace
oh **** seth sorry your so low on these i didnt even realize you were on them at all.

Didnt you beat number two?
he beat number three as well lol, but he double lossed his next tournament to absence so it hurt his pr placement.
I say we do a dragon ball Z/GT theme next for the prs... I call super seventeen.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Nice job guys, I'm seeing somewhat of a variety in here now....nevermind I take that back lol

Can't wait til the next tourney or two just so I can get off wifi.

EDIT: Since NC is such a ****ty state I don't care about getting on these at all and probably won't even go to that many local tourneys anymore (Unless its exceptionally large turnout), I'd rather use my time off traveling to other places, etc.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Nice job guys, I'm seeing somewhat of a variety in here now....nevermind I take that back lol

EDIT: Since NC is such a ****ty state I don't care about getting on these at all and probably won't even go to that many local tourneys anymore (Unless its exceptionally large turnout), I'd rather use my time off traveling to other places, etc.
thats what I did, instead of starting here, I started my competitive scene in virginia. We used to go up there all the time... ahh that was so fun, and then life hits ya with bills, more school, a female that disapproves of the competitive scence... ya know?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

don't call our state ****ty, you piece of ****. **** you.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lmfao no...i wish

it's some LAN store that maria's tourney was at...PP let me have it (they were giving it to the winner)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah dylan said he could take me...if not him then seth can probably get me if he ends up going

btw you should come up this weekend or next. because im having stock over definitely, and pp maybe...and you would be cool too lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well...stock said he's down for this weekend or next...so I was basing it off of whenever PP could come. so if you're also fine for this weekend or next...whenever PP can come =p

Duo55

Smash Ace
all jon did before was play at locals.

and I hope I'm not the only one that's noticed the way stock is trying to get better and IS getting better every tourney. he and fyre are a very legit team now.

just trying to give credit were it's due.
I agree. We were playing teams and it came down to me vs him and he was pretty difficult to terminate. Granted I was approaching alot cause rob get me so egger to combo with fox. Next time I'll hafta close range camp him like I do stingers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom