• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
hey **** u alex featheringill

i don't even have to do anything with ur last name it's already ****ing ridiculous.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
My Lucas. Its not all about healing. In dubs I play the support role, punisher, and stock tank role. MY lucas needs a good partner who can be aggressive with high priority. Marth fits that profile. I feed off of what my teamate is doing and cut off zones so that we can control the pace of the game. Marth is a good asset to allowing that. They also have good setups.

For example when me boss teamed we did really good. We struggled though against certain characters that we both had weaknesses against like a toonlink and snake team. The toonlink and snake spammed projectiles and they forced us to approach recklessly. We got punished for it. A good Marth would be able to get through the projectliles than a Luigi or mario could.

Basically Marth can play the roles that MY lucas has weaknesses in. And that is what dubs is all about covering each others weakness and upgrading each others strenghts.

Lasty, my favorite is that Marth has a good air game. MY lucas has a great ground game. When me and a good Marth are in synce, there is much the other team can do.

HyL!

Smash Lord
have you considered lucario? if you're a stock tank, you could always go for the Anubis strategy. sounds like that'd fit you well, and you can also heal lucas, which would be even better for stock tanking with that kind of setup

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
when are these changing?

edit: nvm just looked at the first post. you guys should change the title...it doesn't look like its been updated lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ah, a late addition, not a later edition.

so confusing.

so...when are these changing? and i wonder if that greenville tournament will count since they seem like a pretty secluded group of players.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
these are changing like...tonight. if austin and raggy are on.

if you guys see this today, let me know so we can get this done

*CT*

Smash Lord
I thought I had housing for MLG Raleigh, but Jon (Was gonna stay with Ledger) wants SC players up in his room. I talked to Flamingo, but he has to run it by his room mate (Which he has never met)

So if anyone has a place that I can stay for a day or two (I'm probably not staying all three days) please message me.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I thought I had housing for MLG Raleigh, but Jon (Was gonna stay with Ledger) wants SC players up in his room. I talked to Flamingo, but he has to run it by his room mate (Which he has never met)

So if anyone has a place that I can stay for a day or two (I'm probably not staying all three days) please message me.
Could you pick me up?

If it were possible (I'm hoping Snap comes through), but could you come by Greensboro?

*CT*

Smash Lord
Could you pick me up?

If it were possible (I'm hoping Snap comes through), but could you come by Greensboro?
That's completely out of the way for me? I live in Fayetteville, its only an hour drive for me to the venue I think

EDIT: Last I talked to Snap he was waiting for MLG to fix paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom